Qa Analyst Resume
- Have around 7 years of experience as a Quality Assurance and Software Test Engineer.
- Well versed in Quality Assurance of Client/Server and Multi tier WebBased applications. Proficient in various testing methodologies and hands on experience in all stages of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Documentation experience in writing test plans, defining test cases, designing test strategies, developing and maintaining automated test scripts.
- Well versed with backend testing by creating SQL scripts to validate and verify data.
- Over 7 years of work experience as a SQA Analyst in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) in terms of testing large scale softwares that are built in Multi tier architecture.
- Experienced on testing Internet and Intranet applications.
- Good Healthcare domain knowledge
- Proven ability of BA experience and analyzing the business requirements and capable of establishing the best methodologies to break software builds.
- Skills and experience include acquiring the traceability matrices of the business requirements.
- Through understanding of QA methodologies. Expertise and experienced in performing black box testing, white box testing, GUI testing, integration testing, interface testing, end to end testing, backend testing, regression testing, UAT, performance testing, load, stress and Volume testing.
- Excellent Documentation skills to prepare Test documents like Test Plans and Test Strategies and control processes in accordance with SOX compliance. Experienced in working CMM standards.
- Experience in extentive execution of Test Scenarios without dropping quality standards.
- Good Experience in Back - end testing using sql server Enterprise Manager and Toad
- Knowledge of ETL tool Informatica
- Experience in Healthcare with mandatory HIPAA compliance checks, EDI transactions 837,835,834, 270/271 and 276
- Good knowledge of Trizetto Facets
- Knowledge of Member/Subscriber and claims module in Facets
- Experience in testing web applications using different browsers. (IE6, 7 & 8, FireFox3, Safari 4, S60)
- Experience on Migration, Implementation of the software releases.
- Delivered the tasks which were assigned in Agile environment on a daily basis.
- Good communication and co ordination skills to interface with clients or end users.
- Excellent presentation skills for documentation using MS Office in specific Excel and Word.
Operating Systems: Windows95/98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX.
Automated Testing tools: HP/Mercury and Rational (RFT and RPT), Test Partner, Silk
Test Management tools: TestDirector 8.x,QTP, SOAP UI, Rational Test Manager, Quality Center, Load Runner
Others: Facets, PEGA
Database: Oracle7.x/8.0/8i/9i,SQL and MySQL server, MVS/ DB2
DB Editors: SQL server Enterprise Manager, Toad, QMF, PG Admin
Confidential, CampHill, PA
- Tested the Web based application built on Java for exchanges
- Analyzed business requirements and developed test cases
- Worked on EDI 834 transactions
- Created test data by editing the EDI 834 files manually
- Tested webservices using Soap UI
- Used Quality Center for Logging defects and for defects management lifecycle.
- Executing both Functional Testing and Regression Testing.
- Developed SQL queries to query Facets database setup test data and review test results.
- Created automation scripts using QTP
- Logging & re-testing defects and assigning them to the developers/responsible persons.
- Preparing dashboard reports on a weekly basis using Quality Center
- Filtering E2E, UAT test scenarios for UAT sessions using UAT requirements & goals.
- Preparing sample test data for UAT.
- Assisting end users during User Acceptance testing.
- Conducting and participating Peer review meetings, Weekly project and Test Team meetings
- Tested the Configuration to ensure that fixes were working as planned.
- Validated signoff documents were developed to conclude the testing efforts.
- Documented test plans, test suite design and test cases.
- Created and maintained test data.
- Assisted with configuring key data into database from Informatica
- Experienced in testing key applications as part of Facets upgrade from 4.71 version to 5.1
- Verified the Installed data into FACETS
Environment: FACETS 5.1, Facets 4.71, C# .Net, SQL Server 2008, VPN, Citrix, Windows MS Office
Confidential, Pittsburgh PA
- Performing the Onsite-Offshore Coordination for the SIT team and is a single point of contact for offshore testing team to execute the test team activities.
- Collection of queries to be posted for clarification of functional behavior of application
- Developed Test Cases bases on Functional Specifications and Design Documents.
- Involved in writing Test plans, Test cases and responsible for executing the Test Scripts.
- Interacted with Business users and Technical team in providing clear solutions to requirements.
- Involved in processing claims and validated the full payment cycle process until it generates 835’s
- Involved in testing Medical claims, Hospital claims, Dental claims.
- Verified the RA’s files once the payment cycle is generated.
- Involved in testing the efficiency of healthcare delivery by using HIPAA
- Involved in testing HIPAA EDI Transactions and mainly focused on 837 and 835.
- Involved in testing the EDI transactions 270 & 271 routing to Blue Exchange for Out of state member inquiries from local providers and responses for local member inquiries from Out of state providers.
- Involved in preparing 837 HIPAA Format files and uploaded them thru Scenario Manager
- Involved in writing SQL queries in SQL Navigator to validate the payment files.
- Followed the Mapping documents and HIPAA implementation guides for HIPAA Transaction Mapping.
- Involved in processing claims in Diamond and validating the full cycle process to make sure the checks are generated and 835’s are generated.
- Responsible for QA status in release meetings.
- Used Quality Center for preparing the test case and for tracking defects.
Environment: Facets 4.7, HP Quality Center, SQL, JAVA, Oracle9i,Clear Case, UNIX, Windows NT/2000/XP and MS-Excel.
Confidential, Augusta ME
- Part of dedicated UAT Test team
- Worked with Use-Cases and wrote test cases.
- Tested the functionality in various subsystems like Claims Adjudication and pricing, PA, PAS, Provider,Member management.
- Involved in simulating the claims for testing purposes using Claims QNXT.
- Tested the edit and audit processing to ensure that claim records are edited and audited in accordance with the claim processing policy.
- Involved in testing the claims pricing methodology for Professional, UB04 UB92(Institutional), Dental and crossover claims.
- Conducted Functional and System Integration testing.
- Involved in Developing test scenarios and test cases for Data conversion interfaces.
- Involved in Developing test scripts and execution using Rational Manual Tester and CQTM
- Tested the ETL work flows and batch logs.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for defect tracking
- Involved in defect validation and regression testing
- Tested interfaces and ANSI X12 / EDI Version 4010/5010 transactions for (270, 271, 276, 277, 278, 837P, 837I, 837D, 835, 834, TA1, 997 and 824 BRR)
- Tested the HIPPA infrastructure.
- Involved in the testing of the UI Interface and cross browser testing.
- Maintained Test Logs, Test Summary reports and participated in defect review / Status Meetings.
- Proactive interaction with the client for the resolution of issues.
Environment: COTS, Rational Suite 7.0, .NET, ASP, SOAP, Toad, MS-Office, Oracle 10g, Trizetto QNXT, ANSI X12, Message Broker, Edifecs and Quality Center
Confidential, Silver Spring MD
- Contributed towards the establishment of Standard QA documentation
- Tested the e-commerce site thoroughly on Pet portals which are managed by Vet Street.
- Worked on the Globalize and Localized versions of e-com web sites using web browsers.
- Validated the XML files for the test data and also verified the output XML files
- Reported bugs and functional discrepancies. Developed Test models.
- Identified software problems, wrote easy-to-follow Bug reports, logged them into bug tracking database, monitored their progress and closed the bugs.
- Involved in testing the email reminders sent by Vetstreet through Vertical Response
- Tested all the email marketing notifications.
- Tested the Birthday cards, appointment Med minders etc.
- Involved in testing the Post card reminders and Pet ID cards.
- Involved in testing the Bug verification related to Admin portal, Vet portal and Pet portal.
- Ensured that all products’ information and services of the websites like Pet portals and Vet portals are met with company standards and business requirements
- Tested the Security of Pet portals from the websites’ for over 1000 veterinary hospitals.
- Tested the web applications with the aid of open source Testing frame work Selenium
- Tested the Input parameters, network communications, credit card validations and timeouts.
- Using Windows Perfmon validated the performance issues on the application under test.
- Tested the performance issues on a solitary server and also load balance verification on multiple servers in real time environment.
- Involved in QA metrics and closed the open defects after re testing.
- Reviewed the User requirements, Design docs and then delivered Test plans
- Identified Test cases and published after documentation.
- Carried Test execution in Test environment, Dev environment.
- Executed SQL queries extensively as part of backend testing
- Executed End to end testing and Interface testing. Executed the inbound and outbound interface testing.
- Tested whether the number of rows in the target tables are correct according to the inbound flat file.
- Performed System Testing and Integration Testing and Regression Testing
- Signed off on Deployment/Implementation plans as part of Production support.
- Maintained and managed Ad hoc support documentation with entire Test flows
- Delivered the QA tasks when the requirements were changed at the last minute.
Environment: HTML, C++, Java, Java Servlet, PERL, J2EE, PHP, Unix, Apache, Postgres, PG Admin, MySQL, XML, Mantis, BaseCamp. Selenium, Agile,Tomcat, Rational Requistie Pro, n-tier architecture, PMS
Confidential, Gaithersburg MD
- Business Analysis of the CCFs, NRC’s and defined the priorities of the releases.
- Delivered Test documentation (Test Plan/Test cases and Test Master)
- Designed, Planned, Created and Executed TestCases as part of SIT
- After completion of Final Regression cycles, assisted the end users in UAT.
- Used ClearQuest,As One and Quality Center for closing Status of Defects.
- Tracked the defects, prioritized them according to their severity as a process of Defect management in accordance with Defect life cycle.
- Created various reports using Quality Center for the project with WAMMIS
- Linked the requirements, test plans and defects while using Quality Center
- Involved in the development of RTM for completeness and correctness of the Testing process. Defined and developed tests on the API’s
- Worked with ETL process/ data mining tools. Verified the XML output data.
- Explored and adapted Standard concepts, practices and prcedures in healthcare
- Interacted with developers and Re-tested the fixes during Regresion Testing. Generated the reports.
- Tested various subsystems like Claims and Adjudication,Providers and PA etc.
- Experience in Claims loading, processing, resolving, re processing, voiding and adjusting for both single line and multi line claims.
- Experience with derived amounts on the claim both at header level and at line level.
- Tested Section 508 compliance, HIPAA infrastructure EDI transactions for Claims (837P, 837I, 837D, 834, 835, 270/271,276/277 and 278)
- Executed HIPAA compliance checks throughout the transaction life cycle.
- Used EDI X12 Reader to understand the values of EDI transactions without its codes
- Involved in Test Case Selection Review and Peer Review
- Involved in End to end Testing. Verified the third party data posted in the network on a daily base and analysed if there are any load time errors and tested the error files.
- Ensured the data from third parties (Member, Provider,Hospitals) is populated in the Staging tables
Environment: Water fall and Agile Development environment, SCRUM, n-tier,J2EE, RUP, Java, Weblogic, Tomcat,Oracle 9i, SQL Server, Cognos, Clearcase, ClearQuest, Requisite Pro, As One, C++, MySQL, TOAD, Cerner Millennium and HIMS, Trizetto Facets, HP QC, QTP, HIPAA, EDI, ANSI X12, CMM 3
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes