Selenium Tester Resume
- Around 7+ years of hands - on experience in Software Quality Assurance, Selenium Automation, Development Client facing for complex enterprise applications using the latest technologies.
- Expertise in Set up of Selenium RC using Eclipse IDE as well as through command line.
- Expertise in Quality Analysis with strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and object oriented methodologies.
- Extensive experience in reviewing Business Requirement Documents, Software Requirement Documents and preparing Test Cases, Test scripts and Execution.
- Experienced in Functionality, Integration, Performance, ad-hoc, Stress and Regression Testing on Web and Client/Server based applications.
- Proficient in writing Selenium WebDriver automation scripts in JAVA using Maven, Cucumber, and TestNG Automation Testing for Web Applications.
- Involved in Preparing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Strategy, Test Case Specifications and Test Scenario’s, Test data, Test logand Defect Reports.
- Expertise in exporting JUNIT scripts from Selenium IDE to Eclipse JUNIT Test Suites, Creating &modifying the selenium scripts and writing test suites using JUNIT.
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from starch like Page Objectsframework, Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework and Hybrid framework for a number of projects.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, JUnit & Maven.
- Maintained the Selenium & JAVAautomation code and resources in source controls like CVS, SVN over the time for improvements and new features.
- Proficient in preparing the Testing artifacts like QA Test Plan, Test Execution, Test Result Analysis, Test Cases and Bug Reports on the basis of product release features, client requirements, and technical documents.
- Experienced in automation testing using Squish for QT.
- Conducted Functional Testing using Selenium Web driver.
- Involved in Automation Framework using Selenium, TestNG, and Selenium server.
- Solid, hands on expertise in AutomatedSoftware Testing, assessment and allocation of automation candidates, development of automated regression, integration and unit coverage scripted procedures targeting key aspects of multi-tier web-based and distributed applications.
- Tested a large social network application on multiple platforms - web, Android and iOS.
- Strong in performing database backend testing and in writing SQL Queries.
Testing Tools Selenium: WebDriver/IDE/RC/GRID, Quality Center/HP ALM, SOAPUI Pro (Web services testing), Cucumber, QTP
Requirements Management Tools: Rally, Test Director. Quality Center, JIRA and Calibre Test Management and Defect Management Rally, Test Director and Quality Center
QA Methodology: Waterfall, Agile Methodology, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium CVS & SVN.
Languages: JAVA, VB Script, Java Script, AJAX, HTML, XML, T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL, NET, C, C++, QNXT, J2EE, JSP
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g, MS SQL Server, Ms - Access, DB2, SQL Server 2008 R2/12, Toad for Data Analysts 2.6, Toad for Oracle10.5
Scripting Languages: VB Script, Java Script
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7, UNIX
Bug Reporting Tools: Test Director, Mercury Quality Center 9.2 /10.0/ALM
Version Control Tools: Rational Manual Tester, Clear Quest
- System Performed validation to full SDLC, including Build Verification, Smoke (Sanity), Unit-Integration, Functional, System Integration, Regression, End-to-end, White Box, Load/ Stress and Performance tests.
- Responsible for development of Test Scripts used for Bug Fixes, Enhancements, Functional and Regression testing of software releases according to the product functional specifications and use cases.
- Customized Selenium API to suit in testing environment.
- Performed Data Driven (Cucumber) and Keyword driven Tests.
- Worked with input test data excel files with the help of Java IO package and Apache POI library in Selenium.
- Involved in setting up configuring the testing environment with Eclipse, JUNIT, and Selenium RC and Selenium Java client driver.
- Worked on the Parameterization using TestNG Parametersand Data Providerannotations in Selenium Web Driver Scripts.
- Implemented properties files to read configurations and XPath of elements in the application for better readability of the code.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining automation acceptance test suite using Selenium. Also responsible for converting automation scripts to new framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java and Testing.
- Extensively used ALM/Quality center for storing all Test plan documents, Test case documents and record defects.
- Attended daily Scrum/Agile standup meetings with the team to discuss status.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Analyzed requirement specifications and discussed ambiguities with business analysts and developers.
- Designed and developed automated scripts for functional, regression, sanity, and integration testing using Selenium.
- Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop the selenium server and to execute the tests in browser.
- Run tests by using Selenium Web Driver in different browsers.
- Achieved an Agile Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) implementation with Cucumbergherkin and Jenkins Continuous Integration, expanded test scenarios, tracked Cucumber reports.
- Examine the results of test to pinpoint defects in the application.
- Created RTMMatrix, ensured the Test Planning, Testing Strategy, Test cases, Flows are capturing and covering all the Functional/Non Functional requirements.
- Involved in testing QNXT Member, Provider and Utilization Management, Contracts, and Benefits modules.
- Creating, Approving and Modifying PA in both Portal and QNXT.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Wrote test cases based on Business requirements and use cases provided by business Analysts, updated the test cases in accordance.
- Extensively queried through SQL to check the database records.
- Participated in technical, status review, and release and production meetings.
- SQL Queries for backend testing
- Successfully Completed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on each release of the project with the help of end user requirements.
- Suggested automation process improvements & engaged in framework enhancements.
- Performed Image, Table, Page and Text Area Checkpoints of Quick Test.
- Coordinate with developers to prioritize defects and rectify them.
- Used Quality Center for reporting defects.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, White box, Black box, JUnit, Ant, Grid, TSQL, PL/SQL, SOAP UI, XPATH, Firebug, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Eclipse, HP Quality Center 9.2, Agile, SQL, Oracle, Windows.
Ecommerce QA Tester
- Involved in preparation of Test plans, Created test cases and responsible for executing the Test scripts.
- Involved in testing of the Application manually and tested the design and functionality of the Application.
- Created Test Scenarios based on business requirements.
- Worked on White Box server-side System level test cases using JUNIT.
- Participated in Walk through of test plans and test cases.
- Used check points to check properties of various objects using Quick Test Pro.
- Performed Manual Testing and Involved in Functional, Black box, Usability and Regression Testing for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and SIT (System Integration Testing).
- Used SQL Server to perform backend testing.
- Tested software releases during major product releases.
- Developed and executed test cases for new and existing applications focusing on automated testing.
- Developed unit test cases (JUnit) according to QA test plan
- Used verification points and conducted data driven Test with the Test Data sets and verified the contents the website using Quick Test.
- Performed functional specification testing with Use Cases to ensure client deliverables.
- Scripted SQL which automatically check backend SQL Server Database tables whether the values entered in the user interface are stored in the database or not.
- Coordinated with developers towards resolution of defects.
- Used Regular expressions for specific search criteria of Quick Test.
- Parameterized the automated scripts for running multiple sets of data.
- Developing and maintaining test strategies.
- Used HP Quality Center for preparing the Test Plans and manual Test Scripts.
- Executed Test cases using Quality Center.
- Analyzed, revised and created test scenarios according to business and functional requirements.
- Quality Assurance SITTesting and smooth flow of defect management.
- Automated the regression test cases using the WebDriver & TestNG.
- Improved product quality by creating test cases, executing new feature testing, bug fix verification, and regression testing.
- Automated the Test Cases using WebDriver, Java Eclipse and JUnit.
- Involved in creating Test plans, for different components within the project.
- Prepare the SIT effort estimation.
- Learned TCL and Converted the PYTHON scripts into TCL and automated it onAutomation Test Framework (ATF)
- Preparation and reviewing Test plan for Production issues and enhancement request.
- Execution of JOB scheduler and End-to-End validation testing.
- Clear status reporting to Confidential client and other stake holders.
- Preparation TCM (Test Closure Memo) with approval/Singed off from Client.
- Attain the Stakeholder meeting from QA side.
- Analyzing the defects and coordinating with development team.
- Actively participated in team meetings & other group's to share the progress & performance of the product.
Environment: TCL scripting language, WebDriver, TestNG, Automation Test Framework, JUnit, Java Eclipse, Test Specialist - 10, SIT Testing, TCM, Python, Automation, SIT, UNIX, Windows 7/XP/ Vista.
- Involved in preparing Test Scenarios and TestCases based on business requirement documents using Test Director.
- Worked on different types of data bases like Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2.
- Performed Extensive Manual Testing.
- Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to trace test cases and functional requirements.
- Performed GUI, ad-hoc, Regression and Data driven testing.
- Used Test Director for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes and update bug status.
- Interacting with the development and testing teams to improve overall quality of the software.
- Analyzed the performance based on the reports generated.
- Responsible for providing regular status report to the management.
- Involved in Backend Testing.
- Enhanced test scripts by inserting checkpoints, synchronization points and adding conditional statements and reporting statements.
- Developed generic TSL functions for functional and regression testing.
- Executing the test cases and analyzing the results and creating the bug report using Test Director.
- Extensively Written SQL queries to query the database for data validation.
Environment: Manual Testing, Quality Center, Report Test, Waterfall, UNIX, Windows, SQL server, Oracle, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Director.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes