Sr. Qa Engineer Resume
- Over 8+ years of QA experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Test Development Life Cycle, Testing, Defect tracking and Reporting of Web, ClientServer, Behavior Driven Development applications in various domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance and Healthcare. Adept at using both Manual and Automated Testing tools to troubleshoot systems.
- Experienced in working with various Software Development Life Cycles such as Waterfall, Kanban, V - Model, TDD, Agile/Scrumand also have QA coordination with Development team.
- Expertise in Selenium Automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Java, C#, TestNG, Cucumber and Maven.
- Involved in the Designing and Implementation of different Automation Frameworks like Keyword Driven Framework, Data Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework for various projects .
- Maintained the Selenium & Java Automation Code and resources in source version controls like SVN, Git, TFS for improvements and new features and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Experience in web based testing including Whitebox Testing, Black box Testing such as GUI testing, Regression Testing, Functional testing, Performance Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Unit Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Used various tools like firebug, firepath to locate the webelements which are going to be tested.
- Has experience working with Database/Backend testing using SQL, OracleQueries for data design, data validation and data integrity testing.
- Distilling value, overcoming objections and securing hard to close deals. Experience in Parallel Execution of Multiple Tests at a time in different environments.
- Experience in Compatibility Testing, configuring Hub and Node for Testing web Applications in different browsers and different versions using Selenium Grid/Sauce Labs.
- Grouping, Prioritizing of Test Cases, Test Methods and Test Suites for system and functional testing using the TestNG annotations like Groups, Parameter, Data Provider.
- Performed Continuous Integration of code and scripts using Jenkins and triggered the Continuous delivery process using Jenkins build jobs.
- Experienced in developing BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) scripts and writing step definitions, hooks for Gherkin based features with Cucumber
- Effectively involved in Defects logging using Loggers, Appenders in Log4j.
- Developed Web-Service enabled applications using SOAPUIand Restful API for testing Web Services, inspecting WSDL files, generating SOAP envelopes, and automating or accelerating many other common XML, JSON tasks when encountered.
- Used Microsoft Excel SpreadSheets and Apache POI to process the spreadsheets in Application Framework and used AutoIt to upload files in windows.
- Has involved working with Object Oriented programming Concepts with C# and Java languages.
- Proficient in performing Automated functional Testing using QTP tool.
- Has Experience in working in Mobile Testing using Appium.
- Experienced in tracking and managing Defect Life Cycles using Defect Tracking Tools like Rally, JIRA, Bugzilla and QC to submit and verify defects, perform bug-scrubs and prioritize defects.
- Proficiency in testing large, Complex Software Applications designed to automate common business processes including Manual Testing.
- Worked closely with the Product Owners, application developers and subject matter experts to understand the requirements/design participate in test planning sessions and demonstrate application functionality in sprint reviews.
- Good Documentation Skills and ability to produce complete project deliverables in specified deadlines.
Approach: Waterfall, Agile Scrum, SDLC, STLC
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, SauceLabs, Junit, Cucumber, SoapUI,Log4j,QTP,QC,APPIUM, Jmeter
Test Build & Integration Tools: Maven, ANT, Jenkins
Frameworks: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model (POM), .net 4.5
FrontEnd Languages: HTML, XML, XPath, CSS3
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, Ubuntu, UNIX, LINUX, iOS
Defect/Agile Tools: JIRA, Rally, Bugzilla
MS Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access
Utilities: FireBug, FirePath
Version Control Tools: Git, Team Fondation Server(TFS), SVN
Environment: s: Eclipse, Visual Studio
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. QA Engineer
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) followed by Agile Scrum methodologies and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) to produce high quality software model .
- Analyzed the specifications from Business view and Functional view of the application.
- Participated in project kickoff and sprint planning meetings doing planning poker.
- Participated in Daily Scrum Meetings, Retrospective Meetings, Triage Meetings to discuss with Business Analysts and Developers about requirement gaps, defects and blocking issues.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Worked in different phases of Manual Testing like Integration testing, system testing, business functionality testing and regression testing.
- Worked in all phases ofManualTesting like Integration Testing, System Testing, Business Functionality Testing and Regression testing of the application
- Recognized and classified the overall plan for Test Scope, Test Strategy, High level Document and Test Data within the context area of each sprint.
- Used JIRA to access the requirements written by Business Users, prepared test cases, test plans and log defects.
- Performed parallel and Cross Browser testing on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox where multiple tests were run at the same time.
- Experience with Cross-Browser and Compatibility Testing to test whether the web applications are working as desired in different browsers and environments using Selenium Grid.
- Took the Application Screenshots and copied the images whenever exceptions occurred and also at important checkpoints of application execution.
- Implemented TestNG automation framework for Smoke Test to ascertain that the crucial functions of the application work and also implemented Regression Test to detect bugs after enhancement and configuration settings of the code.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and used Git for maintaining versioncontrol.
- In Hybrid Page Object Model/Data Driven Framework, the TestSuites, Test Cases & Test Data Sets were configured to perform or skip th execution and performed the test results Passed/Failed/Skipped to the output files.
- Developed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Cucumber Hooks, Scenarios and Step Definitions.
- Developed Web-Service enabled applications using SOAPUI for testing Rest Web Services, inspecting WSDL filesand automating or accelerating many other common XML, JSON tasks when encountered.
- Scripted the Test cases and managed the Framework Dependency jars using Maven.
- Scripted SQL queries to verify data integrity and validate updated data for the Test cases in different modules of the insurance application.
- Involved in setting up continuous integration system using Jenkins and working knowledge with cloud based code repository system like Git.
- Effectively involved in Defects logging using Loggers, Appenders in Log4j.
- Performed Device, Platform testing using DesiredCapabilities in APPIUM.
- Performed mobile testing using Android Studio and APPIUM while using UI Automator tool for locating objects.
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
Senior SDET Engineer
- Involved in full Software development life-cycle (SDLC) followed by agile Scrum methodologies to produce high quality software model and software maintenance life cycle (SMLC).
- Participated in daily scrum meetings, retrospective meetings, triage meetings in agile methodology.
- Invoved in developing the web application in 3 (n)tier architecture from front end to business logic layer and data access layer by using MVC5.
- Has used C# for designing the business logic layer and ADO.net Entity Framework, SQL 2012 for designing the data access layer.
- Scripted Tests and automated using Selenium WebDriver at OS level for User Interface (UI).
- Maintained the Selenium automation code and resources in source controls such as TFS over the time for improvements and new features.
- Performed Funtional Testing, Integration Testing,System Testing, Performance Testing and Regression Testing.
- Performed Regression testing using Selenium WebDriver, Nunit and Jenkins Continuous Integration.
- Generated Test Reports using Unit Test Reports execution and created the error screenshots.
- Performed Sanity Testing and Ad-hoc testing when required.
- Found Defects, prepared Defect Reports and performed Status Reporting, Bug Triage, Defect Tracking using Rally.
- Created and executed automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver and SQL scripts as source of Test Data for the Health care portal.
- Worked closely with the development team working on a module and enhancing the framework.
- Involved in the enhancement of Hybrid Framework, Page Object Model/Data Driving using Visual Studio and C#.
- Used Postman tool to test the response of the Rest APIS.
- Experience with Cross-Browser and Compatibility Testing to test whether the web applications are working as desired in different browsers and environments.
- Created test cases and performed Database Testing to check whether the data is being migrated properly.
- Wrote SQL Queries to connect to the database and retrieve data for a specified set of test requirements in SQL server present in Azure cloud.
- Developed GUI mobile automation testing framework,Ios and android with Appium, Selemium and Page Obeject Model(POM).
Confidential, New York, NYC
Senior QA Engineer
- Involvement in all the stages of Agile Scrum Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) like Requirements Specifications Review, Test documentation, Application testing and Defect reporting
- Preparing Test Conditions, Test Cases, Mapping test cases to the scenarios.
- Performed Functional as well as System Integration Testing.
- Participated in daily Scrum Meetings, Retrospective Meetings, Triage Meetings.
- Analyzed and evaluated complex client requirements and converted them in to suitable Automation test suite.
- Performed Black Box Testing, Database Testing and Web-Based Testing on several test phases. Developed components for each transaction used in the test script or scenario.
- Developed and automated Regression testing and System Testing.
- Created test script using java with Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Data Driven, Page Object Model and Hybrid Automation Frameworks using Selenium.
- Participated in continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Wrote Selenium script for taking Screen Shot and also used action class to Perform Mouse Movement.
- Performed Test Execution and defect logging and tracking using JIRA.
- Involved in using Maven Build Tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Worked extensively on Quality Center modules- Test Plan, Test Lab, Defects and Reports.
- Performed Backend Testing to test the validity of data using SQL Queries.
- Interacted with the development configuration and operation's team to ensure the quality of software to user expectations.
- Used Git as a source repository system to share wihin the Team.
- Verified the integration of various components in the application and executed End-to-End Testing.
- Participated in Release Review/Requirement Analysis and Design Review Meetings.
Tools: and Techniques: Eclipse, TestNG, Git, SQL Server 2008R2, Windows 7, Java, Git, Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver,Fiebug, Firepath, Jira, Cucumber, Gherkin,MS Office 2007.
Confidential, Gallipolis, OH
- Participated in all phases of Software testing Life Cycle (STLC) and was involved in Waterfall Methodology software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in writing Manual test cases, Logging and Analysis of Bugs, Performed Smoke Testing to ensure proper deployment of application in the test environment and also performed Regression Testing to ensure that the code is not broken.
- Prepared Test cases for positive and negative test scenarios as referred in the user stories keeping in mind the Boundary Value Limitations, Equivalence classes.
- Scripted Tests and automated using Selenium IDE /Selenium WebDriver at OS level for User Interface (UI).
- Used Hybrid/Data Driven Framework and extracted the data from external Excel files using Apache POI.
- Configured the Test Cases to receive input Test Data Sets for the corresponding test cases using TestNG Data Provider Annotation.
- Executed User Acceptance Tests in Behavior Driven Pattern using Cucumber.
- Performed Cross Browser Testing on different types of browsers to run all the tests at the same using TestNG.
- Executed Batch files using Selenium and used SVN to maintain version control.
- Performed Black box testing, Database Testing and Web-based Testing on each transaction using Selenium.
- Scripted the Test cases and managed the Framework Dependency jars using Maven. Used Maven to perform build from Jenkins Continuous Integration.
- Scripted SQL queries to verify data integrity, data validation and data design.
Tools: and Techniques: Selenium Selenium IDE/RC,Selenium Web Driver,Selenium Grid,TestNG, Java, Eclipse, Hybrid/Data Driven Framework, Cucumber, Linux, Oracle, SQL, JIRA, SVN, Maven, Jenkins.
Jr .Net Developer
- Implemented the application in waterfall methodology
- Involved in design and development of web pages using ASP.net
- Developed the application in ASP.net and involved in writing C#.net classes
- Built user Interface that separated Application Logic from Presentation code
- Pioneer activities in Web related technologies
- Wrote queries and stored procedures to extract data from SQL Serverand also update Server
- Used ADO.NET to interact with SQL Server databases
- Used ASP.NET Validation controls to validate user inputs
- Used ASP.NET Control Data grid to display profiles
- Coded classes to connect to the centralized database
- Reporting the deliverables status to the client
- Implementation at the client side and maintenance
- Troubleshoot the application in production environment without scarifying the up-time and services
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes