Automation Qa Analyst Resume
- 7 years of experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance Testing with diversified skills in Manual and Automated Testing of web based and client/server applications. Seeking a consulting or permanent position as a Software Tester
- Excellent professional experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Waterfall model and Agile Model.
- Experienced in manual testing as well as automated.
- Performed manual and automated testing using Selenium Web driver and Quick Test Professional.
- Created automated Test scripts using automated tools and executed the test scripts on various Builds and Environments.
- Have good skills in JAVA and Java scripting, written many re - usable Java functions to automate the application using Selenium Web driver.
- Good Experience on Selenium Web Driver and creating Scripts using Java.
- Have experience in generating Test reports and Logging the issues using Selenium.
- Proficient on Positive and Negative Testing using Selenium
- Have experience in using TESTNG annotations with selenium scripts and Maven integration tool.
- Experience in Web based testing including GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Functional Testing.
- Comfortable in Basic SQL queries needed for the testing purpose.
- Experience in developing Test Plans, defining Test Cases, developing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing the results of scripts, interacting with developers in fixing the errors.
- Experience in defect tracking and Reporting using HP Quality Center/JIRA.
- Proficient in all phases of Test Life Cycle from test planning to defect tracking and managing defect lifecycle.
- Excellent experience in Health Care, Educations and IT Risk Domains.
- Excellent communication skills and Client coordination.
Languages: Core Java, Java scripting
Automation Testing Tools: Selenium Web driver, QTP 10.0,SVN,MAVEN
Bug tracking tools: Quality Center, Change Synergy, JIRA
Scripting: VB Script, Java Script
Web Languages: HTML, XML
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
Operating System: Windows 2K/XP/Vista
Automation QA Analyst
- Identified the test cases to be automated and performed Keyword driven testing using selenium and enhanced the regression testing.
- Involved in querying using SQL and updating records and validate database records as expected.
- Retrieved data from database using sql queries in selenium scripts and used as test data for testing the requirement.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix to show the test coverage requirement vs. Test scripts.
- Have written selenium scripts for all the regression scripts and validated the test results.
- Have Used TESTNG Annotations with selenium scripts and used maven integration tool to execute test scripts as bulk.
- Developed manual test scripts and test scenarios to evaluate new feature in the applications.
- Performed Input Validations, User Interface Validations, Browser Compatibility testing and Navigation testing.
- Performed Backend testing to verify the data integrity by passing SQL Queries.
- Defect Reporting, Analyzing, Tracking and Report Generation using Selenium.
- Attended the defect review meetings, weekly status meetings and walkthroughs and interacted with Business Analysts and Developers for resolving Defects.
- Responsible for logging all the issues in JIRA.
Environment: C#, .NET Oracle, Selenium web driver, JIRA, Java, Java scripting, XML and HTML, SVN, MAVEN
Automation Quality Analyst
- Identified the test cases to be automated and performed POM (Page Object Model) testing using selenium and enhanced the test scripts.
- Analyzed business requirements by interacting with developers and business analysts.
- Created Automation Resources such as Object Repositories, Test Libraries, created tests/test scripts using Java programming, debugging and running tests, test reporting using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed UAT Testing, System Testing & Integration Testing of the applications.
- Designed and executed test scripts using selenium.
- Developed Automation test scripts by using selenium IDE
- Functional, Regression testing performed of the web application using the selenium
- Performed end to end Manual Testing of the application.
- Analyzed the functional requirement specification (FRS) document.
- Proactively communicate with development team regarding the status and potential impact on the delivery date, expected quality of the tasks and the project.
- Reported defects to the team lead and helped the developer to resolve the technical issues.
- Conducted Regression testing, Integration testing and functional testing of the application.
- Used Quality Center to organize and manage all phases of the software testing process, including planning tests, executing tests, and tracking defects.
- Responsible for scheduling and configuring the batch jobs in the Control-M tool.
- Verifying the Job statuses in the tool, and verifying the respective functionality based on each job status.
- Verified the job completion status in Control-M and also in the back end database using SQL queries.
- Responsible for creating various test environments to validate the compatibility.
- Developed test cases and test scripts for the Batch applications.
- Involved in entire QA Life Cycle which includes Test Designing and Execution of the entire QA process and documentation of Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts.
- Conducted Regression Testing on various builds of the application and reported the defects to the developers using Quality Center for the bug fixing and tracking.
- Analyzed the results, tracked the defects and generated reports using Quality center
- Responsible for Issue triage and tracked all the issues to the closure.
- Communicated the batch job issues with other team’s members (Development Team, Technical Support, and Business Support) in order to resolve the Batch job issues
- Automated the test scripts for the GUI, Functional, Data Driven and Regression testing using QTP.
Environment: HP Quick Test Professional (QTP), HP Quality Center (QC). ASP .NET, SQL, XML, VB Script, CONTROL-M TOOL
Test Engineer /QA
- Participated in analyzing of Requirement Document, Design Document and Technical Specification document and getting clarification on the requirements if required.
- Participated in preparing Test Scenarios, writing positive, negative and boundary value level test cases based on the given Requirement, Design Document, Technical Specification Document
- Performed Smoke Test on each new Environment/Build.
- Sending Build Wise Status Report & WSR (Weekly Status Report) to my Lead.
- Responsible for Retesting of fixed defects discovered in previous Build.
- Maintain/Organize the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Reviewing the Test Cases Prepared by the Team Members
- Monitor the Test Execution Progress and Manage the Issues during Test Execution
- Defect Management (Tracking and Reporting)
- Preparing & Sharing the Status Report as applicable
- Co-ordinate/Delegating the task(s) to the team members
- Owned and maintained all the testing documents/deliverables in configuration management tool
Environments: SQL, ColdFusion Server, Crystal Report
Test Engineer / QA
- As a team member, took part in the Test Case Requirements review and involved in the functional testing of the application.
- Interacting with Developers for assisting them in the identification, simulation, resolving and tracking of problem events.
- Involved in finding out day to day issues from client & supported in simulating & retesting issues
- Participated in Issue triage and tracked all the issues to the closure
- Participated in reviewing Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Specification documents.
- Created Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Execution of Test cases and Test Scenarios
- Performed Sanity Testing, GUI Testing, Functional Testing and Regression.
- Attended weekly status meeting and discussed the upcoming events.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes