- Over 7+ years of SDLC and STLC experience in Manual, etl, functional and database testing of web and client server applications.
- I have been successful in maintaining quality process requirements and have a great sense of responsibility in execution of any work.
- I have worked on Hospitality, Media, Telecom, Insurance and as well as banking domains.
- Self - starter able to multitask and work well under stress in a fast paced environment.
- Able to quickly adopt and well versed in new areas (Technologies, tools…).
- Experience wif Agile and waterfall processes.
- Executed Manual white box and Black box testing.
- Involving requirement analysis and sprint planning wif business analysts.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage wifin deadlines.
- Experience in preparing Test Strategy, involved in developing Test Plan, Test scenarios, Test scripts and developing Test cases to support quality deliverables.
- Assigning testing responsibilities and follow up till test completion and reporting teh status to project manager. Responsible for updating teh weekly reports.
- Participated wif lead to identify test resources, estimates test effort and defines test schedule, test metrics etc.
- Specialized in Installation and customized setup of project environment.
- Specialized in design and execution of Test cases through different stages of testing life cycle.
- Good experience in testing mobile IOS, Android applications
- Extensively involved in phases like Requirement analysis, test planning, and test case design and reviews.
- Ability to analyze new functionality and identify potential areas of impact.
- Able to perform as an amicable team player as well as individual contributor.
- Client coordination and working closely wif project team (DEV, QA and PM).
- Follows testing standards and processors and procedures.
- Participated wif lead to ensure project documents are complete, current and stored accordingly.
- Conducted test readiness assessment.
- Expertise in conducting various types of tests such as, System Testing, Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, re testing, Regression Testing, Usability, GUI, Database(SQL) and compatibility testing.
- Well versed wif writing detailed test cases for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience in database testing using SQL queries on RDBMS databases.
- Good experience in testing web services Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in processing and validating data in flat files as well as in DB tables.
- Familiarity wif ETL concepts using informatica.
- Record and written teh scripts in different environment and Add-Ins using QTP.
- Customize and Enhance teh test scripts defining various check points, Synchronization points, Input value, Output value, parameterize test.
- Involved in Defect Reporting and Defect tracking by using Test Management Tool,QC/ALM.
Tools: QuickTestPro(QTP),QualityCenter(QC),ALM,ClearQuest(CQ),Informatica, LoadRunner.
Rdbms: SQL server, Teradada, Sybase, MS Access, Oracle.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Responsible for analyzing specifications based on teh business requirements from various teams and teh business teams.
- Involved in Black box testing.
- Created corresponding test plans, tracked overall task progress and status using ALM.
- Involved in analyzing user stories and participated in sprint planning meetings.
- Prepares test environment for my team and follows agile methodology.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings.
- Responsible for creating complete test scenarios, test scripts, and test data.
- Participated in Sprint Planning meetings.
- Attending triage meetings/ sessions.
- Involved in sprint review & retrospective meetings including wif scrum master and product owner.
- Verifying whether teh current network coverage is able to support teh application at peak, average and minimum user levels.
- Performed different types of tests on mobile banking app on mobile devices (iPhone/Android/windows phone store).
- Involved in performing compatible testing for different versions of IOS operating systems.
- Validate whether teh application performs according to teh requirement in all versions of mobile that is 2g,3g, and 4g.
- Verify and validate mobile security which covers fraudulent transactions in mobile banking.
- Verify mobile banking app works when mobile gets interruption and its network performance.
- Validate teh battery consumption, memory leaks, resources like GPS, camera performance well wifin teh required guidelines.
- Verifying by Removal of battery while an application is being performed.
- Verifying legitability of teh screen.
- Validating teh data by writing SQL queries.
- Verifying app TEMPhas been downloaded from app store.
- Validate teh network performance while moving around wif teh device.
- Verifying app TEMPhas installed and no incoming calls or alerts etc.
- Expertise working wif Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Create, execute and analyze Test results and defect tracking using ALM.
- Ensure teh text is kept simple and clear to be visible to teh users.
- Ensure that teh validation for teh tapping zoom-in and zoom-out facilities should be enabled.
- Ensure that teh icons are natural and consistent wif teh application.
- Installation and Uninstallation testing.
Environment: Windows - 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 98, UNIX, UBUNTU, Crystal Reports, Unix, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2008, Java, PL/SQL, Visual Basic 6.0, Java Script,, XML, HTML, QC 9.2, UML, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Confidential - NY
- Participated in requirement analysis sessions/calls.
- Prepared understanding documents flows in teh application.
- Performed planning of testing activities and conducted functional testing.
- Managing testing enhancements and customizations of existing ETL processes.
- Reviewed process service requests for personal lines policies (i.e cancellations, payments, claims etc).
- Extracted data from various sources like Oracle, flat files and sql server.
- Testing of ETL jobs that are scheduled for file transfers from operational data stores to designated file systems/directories.
- Tested various reusable ETL transformations which facilitate daily, weekly and monthly loading of data.
- Created and executed SQL queries to perform source to target testing on teh database, performed teh following tests:
- DATA COMPLETENESS
- DATA INTEGRITY
- DATA TRANSFORMATION
- DATA QUALITY
- Reviewed claims lists for teh insurance providers and updated new business spreadsheet on a daily basis.
- Developed teh test cases using positive and negative scenarios.
- Performed functional testing wif valid/invalid inputs under different scenarios.
- Peer reviews of test scripts and maintaining requirement traceability matrix.
- Executed test cases and analyzed test results and defect tracking using ALM.
Environment: JAVA/j2EE, jre 1.5.0 06, jdk, Eclipse, Win CVS, Sybase, MS Word, MS Excel, SQL Plus,, ALM,SQL, ORACLE, Informatica (PowerMart4.7.2/5.1, PowerCenter9.1/8.6/8.1,PowerPlug and Power Connect)
- Responsible for requirements gathering, requirements analysis.
- Read functional specification documents and understood teh requirements.
- Responsible for creating complete test cases, test data and reporting status ensuring accurate coverage of requirements and business process.
- Developed teh test cases using positive and negative scenarios.
- Involved in extensive DATA validation using SQL queries and back-end testing
- Written queries to validate data.
- Analysing teh QA plan for blackbox testing of teh application including Functional, regression, integration, systems and user acceptance testing.
- Involved in identifying teh objects and checking teh object properties using Object Repo.
- Involved in synchronizing teh test by inserting synchronization point using QTP.
- Validate teh application by inserting checkpoints to compare teh current value and expected value for teh specified tests.
- Reported automation script status and execution results.
- Created, maintained and executed test scripts from Quality Center.
- Participated in regular project status meetings and QA status meetings.
- Followed up wif developers on defects on a daily basis.
- Using QC for storing, maintaining teh test repository, defect tracking and reporting.
- Understanding teh Business Requirement Specifications.
- Deep analysis of requirements wif business SMEs.
- Involved in modifying teh functionality of teh code as per teh new requirements.
- Identified and documented application bugs.
- Developed Unit test cases to verify teh functionality of teh application under test.
- Performed white box testing and unit tests.
- Logging issues and tracking issues for fixes and verification.
- Participating review and bug triage meetings to resolve issues.
- Involved in Unit, Integration and Pre-production testing and deployment of applications in production.
- Design, execute teh test cases and updating teh status.
- Performed smoke, system, functional and E2E tests.
- Conducted Functional testing wif valid/invalid inputs under different scenarios.
- Verifying requirements are covered by test cases using traceability matrix.
- Written queries for database validation.
- Defects raising and tracking using Clear Quest tool.
- Client interaction and co-ordination wif onsite and offshore team.
- Understand and analyze teh requirements.
- Responsible for teh whole set up environment to deploy teh application.
- Deep analysis of teh requirements wif business SME and product owners of respective functional area.
- Interacting wif DBA teams, to halp writing PL/SQL Queries fine tuning, creating Indices and materialized views.
- Developed classes used to support customer preferences. Teh application uses JQuery/JSON for a dynamic and interactive UX, data retrieval and posting.
- Define test strategy and provide teh direction to teh development team to test teh software units wif Junit test cases
- Verifying and validating teh application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Fixing teh bugs and maintaining teh bug reports and tracking teh status of teh bugs.
- Involved in writing teh queries to retrieve teh data using SQL.
- Client interaction and coordination wif onsite and offshore team.