- 12 years of diversified experience in Software Testing, Software Quality Assurance.
- Technical project management, including delivery of quality solutions to customers, team building, and meeting critical delivery dates on schedule.
- Involved in preparing cost effective, re - usable, maintainable test plans.
- Experienced in Manual Testing and Automated Testing Tools.
- Experienced and strong in various phases of testing life cycle such as functional, regression, integration, system testing, UAT.
- Experience in preparing Test Plan, Test Matrices, and Test Deliverables.
- Working Experience in automation testing using QTP 8.2/9.0/9.2 for Web based business applications
- Working experience in FIT tool to verify the presto/Components logic in early stage.
- Working experience in Web Driver.
- Involved for Preparation of POC for the CAFÉ Lite Framework
- Expertise in designing Test Cases, generating test scripts and analyzing test results.
- Involved in GUI Testing, Functionality Testing, Regression
- Good team player and also have ability to work independently in a time sensitive Environment
- Had involved in estimation for Testing for different projects in Confidential & Confidential
- Willingness to learn the latest cutting edge technologies
Automation Testing Tools: QTP 9.2, 8.2, 6.5, LoadRunner 8.0, Quality Center 9.2, 8.0, Test Director 8.0, WinRunner 7.5, Silk Test 6.1 Web Driver, FIT Test Author
Configuration Management Tools: VSS, CVS, Clear Case
Operating Systems: HP-UX, UNIX/LINUX (Solaris), Windows NT 4.0,Windows /95/98/NT/NT Server/ 2000/2000 Adv Server/XP/2003 Adv Server, MS-Dos
Databases: SQL Server 2000, Ms Access 2000, Oracle, DB2
Application Server: BEA Weblogic 8.0, Tomcat 4.0, Apache 2.0, IIS
Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, VB.Net
GUI: VB 6.0
Scripting Languages: VB Script, Java Script
Web Related: J2EE, HTML, DHTML, ASP.Net
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
QA Automation Lead
- Preparing test cases using Selenium Webdriver, Junit and TestNG.
- We used TestNG components (Test methods, Test classes and Test groups, Parameters with Data Providers, Reports and Annotations) to generate reports and execute test cases conditional based on requirements.
- We used Selenium Webdriver API (org.openqa.selenium.*), Junit API (org.junit.*) and TestNG API (org.testng.*, org.testng.annotations.* ) to write test cases and automate all these test cases .
- Involved in preparing test cases using Selenium Webdriver to validate all UI components, Popups, Browser navigations, java Scripts functionalities, Mouse Movements.
- Involved in developing a dynamic framework that could automate all the test cases.
- Involved in generating and execution of test automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver
- Using ANT, generating reports and emailing to concerned stakeholders with pass/fail status
- Involved in GUI, functionality testing, Regression testing, Cross- browser testing and Integration testing
- Preparation of Work Allocation Sheets, Test certification Reports, Test Summary reports, Test Data sheets.
- Acted as single point of contact between Development and Testers for iterations, Testing and deployment activities
- Preparation of automation test plan, test automation framework by coordinating with Functional Testing Teams and Business Analysts.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, JDBC, SVN, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, SOAP UI, IBM RFHUtil)
Automation Team Member
- Involved for development of the Hybrid Automation Framework Lite Framework
- Responsible for development of Scripts as per requirement in defined scope for each iteration
- Responsible for development of automation function libraries
- Responsible for preparing Test data as per the Test case
- Responsible for Execution and Stabilization for the Test Scripts for each iteration.
Environment: QTP 9.2, Hybrid Automation Framework, Vmware Virtual Platform, Windows XP.
- Analyze the functionality of the existing Application
- Created the new Functional Library using QTP based on the functionalities of the Application.
- Developed Functional decomposition frame work and BPT frame work
- Responsible for Execution of Scripts.
- Analyzing results and regular interaction with development team to discuss the changed functionality
Environment: QTP 9.2, Hybrid Automation Framework
- Prepared the Test Cases based on the requirements.
- Test cases Execution on different environments and prepared the results files.
- Prepared RTT (Requirement Traceability Table)
- Prepared Execution summary report file which will give the execution status.
- Reporting bugs in iTracker and interacting with development team regularly to discuss the Issues.
- Attending on site calls to discuss the Issues.
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Involved in Library file creation.
- Created Automated test scripts based on the Test Cases
- Execution on different environments and prepared the results file
- Updated the Test data files
- Reported the bugs to Manual team to raise the TDR.
- My role deals with generation of Automation Scripts Using QTP 9.0
Environment: QTP 9.0, CAFÉ Lite Framework, Vmware Virtual Platform, Windows XP.
Software Test Engineer
- Prepared the Test Scripts based on requirements
- Execution and prepared the results file
- Used Descriptive programming where ever required
- Interacted with Team members to discuss their issues
- Attending On site calls on daily basis