AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
MATLAB(Simulation and Programming): Embedded Systems
Digital Design: DC - DC Converters
Programming: C#, Embedded C, Python.
Hardware: ATMEL Microcontrollers & ARM series
Software: Altium PCB design, Microsoft Package
Electrical Test Engineer
- I study new products and prototype as we prepare for production.
- I develop an automate tests according to customer s need.
- I write software either in C# or Python to automate the functional test.
- I capture and analyse test results and report to quality manager at the end of each run.
- I work closely with design engineers before and during prototype production advising them in changes and adjustments that increases overall production efficiency.
- This includes PCB design, Firmware upgrades, circuit design and final assembly.
- I train operators to perform the test, and technicians with debug and detailed failure analyses.
- I often work on class 3 products.
- I designed and develop a wide range of embedded systems based on ARM architecture.
- I developed multiple libraries for AVR family.
- I am experienced in implementing different communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, USART, Wi - Fi and USB.
- I developed products with graphic displays, touch screens and various devices such as external memories, accelerometers and GPS receivers.
- I Designed and developed verity of Digital and Analog circuits.
- I worked on high end audio amplifier, I developed an algorithm to analyse audio signal using MATLAB and embedded the technique in an audio amplifier.
- This required extensive knowledge of digital signal processing and MATLAB skill.
- I have designed high performance switching power-supplies, DC motor Controllers with precise position control and Battery Charger with variable charging modes.