- Over 5 of progressive industry experience in Quality Assurance with Manual, Automation, Database, ETL, and Web services testing for Web based, E Commerce and client server Applications.
- Lead the team for Automation, Manual, Database and ETL testing projects.
- Worked with various SDLC models like V - Model and Agile methodology.
- Experience in Agile Testing Methodology (SCRUM).
- Test Automation experience using Selenium Web driver, Java, Cucumber.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools with Jenkins, Maven, GIT HUB
- Familiarity with Database testing Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop Hive tables, DB2.
- Worked on Test Automation tools like QTP/UFT
- Knowledge in Web services and API testing SOAP and REST Calls
- Experience in Subversion, Hudson
- Expertise in System testing, Sanity testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Compatibility testing, Localization Testing, UAT, Integration testing and Production Support.
- Experience with contract testing using Spring Cloud Contract Testing.
- Have worked on ATTD Framework using Selenium, Java, Cucumber.
- Experience in Keyword Driven framework using Selenium, Groovy and BPT Framework using UFT
- Working knowledge Hybrid Automation Framework using QTP and UFT.
- Used Junit for executing Scripts parallel processing for Selenium
- Configured Maven and built the Maven Project Through Intellij IDEA
- Experience in IDE Eclipse, Intellij IDEA
- Maintained the Automation Repositories in GITHUB
- Worked with GITHUB through Git Bash
- Created and Scheduled Automation build in Hudson and Jenkins
- Expertise in Database testing for SQL server 2005, Oracle, DB2.
- Experience in ETL testing for Hadoop - Hive tables, Cassandra, DB2.
- Used database tools like Toad, DBvisualizer, Oracle SQL Developer, IBM Data Studio.
- Prepared test data using various databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop, Cassandra, and DB2.
- Tested API’s through Rest Calls using Splunk
- Tested web services through SOAP calls using Parasoft tool and SOAPUI
- Expertise in Test Management Tools JIRA, ALM, QC.
- Verified the logs using WinScp.
- Downloaded the Hive files using Core FTP, Putty
- Verified Request and Response Queue using JMeter, Visual VM
- Multi browser testing using Sauce Lab
- Tracking the stories and capacity using Version One
- Experience in Project Management tool Jira
- Experience in Test Management Tool ALM
- Mapped traceability against Version one stories and ALM test cases and defects for Audit
- Expertise in preparation of Test Plan, RTM, Test Scenarios, Test Execution Plan, Test Summary Reports, Daily and Weekly Status Reports, Test Matrix.
- Designed Test Cases as per specifications and requirements.
- Experience in Production Planning and Post Production Support.
- Experience in using Basic Unix, Linux commands.
- Attended the client meetings and the scrum meeting.
- Expertise on working with different OS like Windows.
- Expertise in identifying the Test cases for automation and prepared Estimations for automation
- Designed and executed scripts using QTP, UFT, QC and ALM. And tracked the defects using QC.
- Expertise on working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Exposure to mainframe applications.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP,2000
Software: GITHUB Version Control, Subversion, Jenkins Automation Server, Hudson Automation Server, Selenium Web driver, Maven, Junit, ALM, QC, JIRA, UFT, QTP, Splunk, SOAPUIPara soft tool, Toad, DB Visualizer, Oracle SQL Developer, IBM Data studio, JMeter, Visual VM, CoreFTP, Putty, WinScp, Intellij IDEA, Sauce Lab, Version One
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, VB Script, XML, SQL, Basic UNIX, HTML, XML, Groovy
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server 2005, DB2, Hadoop, Cassandra
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
QA Automation Engineer
- Test the existing/newly implemented functionalities for the services and microservices, as a part of sprint level testing using SOAPUI, ReadyAPI and PostMan.
- Analyze the service logs using putty and Kibana to see the recorded log statements.
- Take part of sprint level testing and write test scenarios at the very start of the sprint and get them reviewed by business analyst.
- Take part in event driven testing by generating the payload of the events and simulating the Events.
- Validate the command and query side databases as part of CQRS methodology.
- Write Junit tests as part of unit level testing using AssertJ library in order to implement TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Write integration tests using Mockito framework as part of integration testing.
- Migrate the existing API’s and services from manual to automation testing using Cucumber framework.
- Implementing Spring Cloud Contract Testing as a medium of contract testing.
- Take part in story grooming and refining the stories with the product owner as a team.
- Build the test case scenarios for the stories assigned including happy path and negative path scenarios.
- Test the existing/newly implemented functionalities for the services and microservices for the team assigned to, as a part of sprint level testing using SOAPUI, ReadyAPI and PostMan.
- Perform regression testing whenever there was an overall domain/ server configuration changes and installations.
- Perform Mutation testing in order to test the code coverage and the durability of the test cases.
- Fork Master to Origin in Git hub and Clone the Project to Local Setting up the Automation workspace and helping team in setting up their workspace
- Setting up the Automation Workspace in Local by Configuring GITHUB, GIT Bash, Maven using IntelliJ IDEA to the Project
- Perform Database validations against UI.
- Executing the Performance scripts in JMeter.
- Helping team in solving Automation Script issues.
- Participate in weekly QE meetings and discuss the emergence of new open source testing tools and frameworks.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
QA Test Analyst
- Refining the Stories with Product owner as a team
- Designing and Execution of test cases in ALM as per stories in Jira
- Design Automation Scripts using Craft, which is Keyword Driven framework in Java, Selenium.
- Conversion of scripts from TestNG framework to craft framework which is wells Fargo approved framework
- Responsible for Security Testing as per Acceptance Criteria in sprint stories
- Designing of Automation Scripts for the current sprint stories working on to increase the performance of the existing scripts
- Designing of automation scripts for database validations against UI
- Responsible for Testing stories and communicating with Dev Team and Coordinating with Testing team
- Responsible Demo sprint stories to the Stakeholders.
- Handling Standup as and when requested by Scrum Master
- Providing solutions on Test Automation when required
- Helping team in solving Automation Script issues.
- Validated the Automation Build are in Place which moved from Hudson to Jenkins
- Maintained Automation Groovy Selenium Keyword Driven Framework in subversion
- Migrating the Groovy Selenium Scripts and UFT scripts to Selenium, Java, Cucumber Framework
Environment: Spring's, Java, Tomcat, Windows 7, Selenium Web driver, Oracle, Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer, Subversion, ALM, JIRA,