- Hands on experience in IT emphasis on Software Testing / Quality Assurance for web applications and standalone applications in both Manual and Automation testing.
- Knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software testing life cycle (STLC) using Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent Coding skills using Java, C, C++, SQL, Ruby.
- Strong Knowledge in writing SQL queries and database testing.
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium Web driver.
- Experience in implementing frameworks of Page Object Model, Merlot and Data Driven using Selenium Web Driver, Ruby, Java TestNG, JDBC, Cucumber, YAML, Jenkins, GitHub, Pry and Maven.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, Ruby Mine and Atom.
- Well versed with in Black Box, Functional, White Box, System, Regression, Integration, GUI and API/Web Service testing using POSTMAN and SOUP UI.
- Experienced in Writing and Maintaining the test case in JIRA.
- Solid Back - end testing Knowledge in writing and executing SQL Queries.
- Experienced in using defect-tracking systems like JIRA, Bugzilla, Rally, and Quality Center.
- Working knowledge of Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux and UNIX environments.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, Ruby.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/IDE/RC/Grid
Unit Testing Tools: Junit and TestNG
API Testing Tools: Postman
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Rally, Bugzilla and Quality Center
Debugging Tool: Pry
Configuration Management Tool: Git Hub
Build Tool: Maven
Continuous Integration Tool: Jenkins
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, xPath, XML
Web Services: SOAPUI, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, RESTFUL Services
IDE’s and Other Tools: Eclipse, Ruby Mine and Atom
Databases and Tools: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Developer, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, DOS, Linux, Mac, UNIX
Confidential, San Antonio TX
QA Test Analyst
- Created Automation Scripts in Merlot framework using Ruby, Cucumber and Ruby Mine.
- Automated Regression and Smoke test scripts.
- Bug fixing automation scripts using Merlot Framework.
- Identified test cases for Automation.
- Attended Code Review Session on Merlot Framework.
- Prepared manual and automation test cases.
- Reporting defects using JIRA.
- Performed API Testing Using Postman.
- Generated and published Regression Report.
- Worked closely with business analysts and developers for requirements review and developing test scenarios.
- Actively participate in all Sprint Planning Meetings, Review Meetings, Project Meetings, Release Meetings and QA Status Meetings.
- Performed Smoke Testing, End to End Testing, User Acceptance testing and Regression testing.
Environment: Agile, Ruby, Merlot, Ruby Mine, Atom, Pry, Firefox, GitHub, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Jira, Jenkins, YAML and Postman, Firebug, Fire Path.
Confidential, San Francisco CA
- Automated test scripts using JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, TestNG and Maven.
- Actively participate in all Spec and Design review meetings.
- Trained new team using selenium framework.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated using Selenium WebDriver.
- Implemented SOAP UI for Web Service Testing
- Experience in using Bugzilla for writing test cases and defect tracking.
- Experience in documentation in Wiki.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Performed functional testing, regression testing, smoke testing, and integration testing.
- Worked on cross platform (OS and Web browser) testing.
- Attended Agile meetings
Environment: Agile, Selenium Web Driver/IDE, Java, TestNG, Firebug, Fire path, HTML, XML, SOAP UI, RESTFUL, SOAP, MySQL, JUnit, SQL, UNIX, MAVEN, Bugzilla, Oracle, SQL, Windows.
- Automated functional tests using Selenium WebDriver with data driven framework.
- Experience in using TestNG for running the test suite.
- Managing the stories and creating defects using Rally.
- Experience in using maven pom.xml to get the needed artifacts and Integrated with Jenkins.
- Performed Smoke, System testing, System Integration Testing, User acceptance testing, Database testing and Regression testing.
- Experience is using Quality Center for tracking test case and Bugzilla for defect tracking.
- Experience in web service testing like SOAP and REST.
- Attended Project Meetings, Release Meetings and QA Status Meetings.
- Performed back end testing using SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge sharing with Team Members, Developers, Business Analyst and Project Management.
Environment: Agile, Rally, Selenium WebDriver/IDE/RC, xPath, JXL, Firebug, Fire Path, Java, TestNG, Quality Center, Maven, Jenkins, Oracle, HTML, Java Script, CSS, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, Rally, UNIX, Windows.