- Over 8+ years of QA experience in Expertise in functional testing AUT using Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver using Junit/TestNG testing framework.
- Experience in Manual and Automation Testing of Web Services/Mobile Apps, Client Server and Web based Applications in different domains using QTP, SOAP UI, ALM and Selenium.
- Hands on experience in Quality Assurance including Functional, System, Smoke, Regression, and Integration, User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Compatibility Testing of Web and Client server - based Applications.
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug life Cycle and Methods like Waterfall and Agile.
- Good knowledge on Healthcare, Banking, Logistics, Retail, Public and E-commerce domains.
- Expertise in Manual Testing and Automation Testing and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Proficient in Java and have sound knowledge on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concept.
- Experienced with SOA, Web Services, SOAP, Soap UI, RESTFUL, WSDL technologies.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop & debug the code.
- Expertise in Mobile Application testing usingAppium and ImplementedAppiumscripts to test IOS and Android platforms.
- Knowledge of all phases of Software Test Process including writing test cases, test data creation, test execution, and test closure for company'sERPsystems.
- Good experience in developing Perl scripts to verify functionality and performance of the modem chipsets for all modes of UE.
- Experience understanding the code written in different programming languages VB Script, Java Script and databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in using Automated tools like Ruby Cucumber test framework for Client/Server, Web and database applications
- SOA Testing, Validation and Virtualization, Extended Web Services Tests in a Low -impact way using CA LISA and Knowledge of Agile methodology along with Automation Tools and Protractor.
- Ability to document and track defects as well as produce detailed reports using defect-tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Proficient as Mobile App Tester in testing Web and Mobile applications on iOS and Android Platforms and Involved in setting of QA Test environment with simulated POS test environment.
- Expertise in using Rational Robot to record, execute and edit functional regression tests.
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium RC/WebDriver/IDE/Grid, HP Quick Test Professional and Junit/TestNG, Load Runner and Junit/TestNG, Load Runner.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, IBM Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
- Helping to build/modify and maintaining test automation Frameworks for UI/API andMobilefunctional automation
- Experience in Black box testing with a complete QA cycle from testing, defect logging and verification of fixed bugs.
- Hands-on experience in writingprotractorautomation testing framework for AngularJS applications.
- Expert in requirements gathering methodologies, use case development, business process anddataanalysis, process anddatamodelling, functional and technical system specifications development, cost/benefit and ROI analysis, SQL queries,dataqualityassurance processes,QAand user acceptance testing, and project management.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills along with a good attitude for learning.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID/RC 2.4, Mercury QTP 12.0, HP Quality Center, J meter, Cucumber, Firebug, Fire Path, Fitnesse, Soap UI, Coded UI, ITKO LISA, Microsoft Visual Studio, Android Studio, HP UFT and IBM RFT.
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, Appium, TDD, ATDD, BDD, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid and Modular Frameworks, J Behave, ATF (Automation Test Framework), Page Object Model, and Backend Testing.
Testing: Integration, Functional, Regression, Performance and Load Testing, Manual Testing, Black Box and White Box Testing.
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services and SOAP UI.
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, Visual Studio TFS, JIRA and Bamboo.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Spiral and Waterfall.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Gherkins and Hudson.
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, OLAP and OLTP, Oracle, MS Access 2013/2010, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, DB2 and MYSQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, UNIX and Linux.
Firefox Add-ons: XPath and Firebug.
Networking Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SNMP and SSH, TCP, UDP, ICMP
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Analyzing user stories and acceptance criteria to make sure user stories are concise, clear and testable and Documented ofManualTest cases using the Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Execute test cases and perform hands-onmanualsoftware testing for system releases
- Preparing test matrices and sharing them with Stakeholders.
- Performed different kinds ofmanualtesting like Functional and Integration and End-to-End tests during different phases of testing and Reviewing BRS, SRS, and FRS documents and test cases.
- Creating, linking and executing test cases, bug reports and summary reports using JIRA.
- Investigating software defects and interacting withAnalyststo resolve technical issues.
- Providing defect status summary and testing status summary to the team lead on daily basis before meetings and Performingmanualtesting, requirement verification testing, functional testing, nonfunctional testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Involving in the black-box testing and identifying different test cases for regression testing.
- Developed LoadRunner scripts for Data Creation and Functionality of SAP CRM, ERP via SAP GUI and Creating SQL queries for backend testing to check data from the frontend is passed to database.
- Participating in theQAmeetings, bug review meetings, daily meetings, and Go / No-Go meetings.
- Writing the test cases in high level language or descriptive language (like English) in feature file in Cucumber (BDD), creating the corresponding code and executing the test cases
- Look over leadership of theDataQualityAssuranceteam and absorbed into SoftwareQuality Assurancedepartment.
- After absorbing the underperformingDataQualityAssuranceteam, the course was corrected thru implementation of a much-needed defect tracking system, test cases and test case tracking, as well as automated scripts to increase performance of the team and eliminate all backlogged work items.
Environment: ManualTesting, PVCS, Defects Tracking System (Bugzilla, Excel Sheet), ERP, Load Runner, TOAD, Oracle 7.3.2 Client, J Run Developer Edition 4.0, JDK 1.3.1, Junit 3.7, Struts 1.0.2, Ant 1.4.
Confidential, Columbia, MO
Senior QA Analyst
- Prepared automation test scripts to validate various functionalities usingSelenium WebDriver using Java.
- Experienced in designing customized Hybrid framework, Keyword Driven, Data Driven & POM in order to make maintenance process easier and achieve efficiency, re-usability and accuracy across applications.
- Expertise in designing, developing, deploying and supporting of Service Virtualization using CA LISADevTest
- Implemented open source tool Appium,SeleniumWeb Driver for cross browser and cross platform web/Mobile testing.
- Experience with working in short sprints in an Agile Scrum software development model.
- Maintained the Selenium & Java Automation Code and resources in source controls likeJenkins for improvements and new features.
- Document software defects, and bug tracking using HP ALM QC, and report defects to software developers and Usage ofRuby, cucumber in project to create and validatethe test cases.
- Created web UI tests using Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium WebDriver (tests written in ruby)
- Work with Teams to create Acceptance Test Driven development (ATDD) test suite using Ruby and Cucumber.
- Coordinated efforts between product development teams and offshore enterprise test team. Standardized QA standards and practices across teams where possible. Involve in BDD framework using cucumber
- Developed test plan, test cases, execution of test cases, reporting, tracking defect usingHP Quality Center/ALM.
- The entireRubyscripting done using Cucumber Framework Wrote and executed SQL queries to verify the data updates to various tables and ensure data integrity.
- Utilized SVN repository in order to perform efficient remote team working. Checked in all tested PL/SQLcode in SVN and maintaining versions of PL/SQL codes.
- Involved in InstallingJenkinson a Linux machine and created a master and slave configuration to implement multiple parallel builds through a build farm.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to Oracle.
- Written several SQL queries and analyzed them to validate the business rules inOracledatabase through SQL Developer as part of Backendtesting.
Environment: Selenium Web driver, Hybrid Framework, ATTD, CA LISA, HP ALM QC, TestNG, POM, JIRA, Cucumber, Jenkins, SOAP and REST, JSON, XML, Appium, Oracle, SQL, SVN, PL/SQL, ruby Quality Center.
- Used C#as scripting language & Visual Studio ultimate along with Selenium as IDE Integrated Development environment for automation.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and RESTAPI.
- Planned and executed manual & automatedAPI& GUI tests following Agile/Scrum software development principles
- Created Python scripting to test RESTAPIfunctionality for regression setup.
- Created functional manual scripts using open source toolsSelenium and involved in creation of automation framework usingSeleniumand testing.
- Participated and conducted AgileScrum Daily project meeting and planning using the AGILE process.
- Analyzed the SRS and Design documents, Test cases preparation, executing tests, and Bug reporting using MS TFS and JIRA
- Worked on business layer inC#.Netto handle existing functionality of the system as well as new proposed functionalities.
- Performing unit testing of develop PL/SQL code in DEV environment and promoting codes toUAT and Production environments
- Integrated and implemented easy workflow for multiple applications using JSON files.
- Implemented Manual test scripts for mobile testing usingAppiumfor Android and iOS applications.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms usingAppiumand Java.
- IntegratedAppiumwith Sauce Labs for distributing tests on the cloud.
- Developed tools to automate some base tasks usingpython, Shell scripting and XML.
- Used UNIX and shell scripting extensively to enhance the PERLscripts and develop, schedule and support Control M batch jobs to schedule the data generation and reporting.
- Experienced in developing Web based applications and Client-Server technologies using HTML, CSS, and JSON.
- Worked on Integrated JIRA with subversion andJenkinsto automate the weekly build process.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, C#, .Net, Visual studio, MS TFS, Junit, JSON, Jira, Appium, Jenkins, XML, Agile, Scrum, Coded UI, HTML, CSS, XML, Windows, Python, Perl, PL/SQL, UNIX, Shell Scripting.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Software Development Engineer in Testing
- Developed and executed test plans and test cases based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Involved in using Quality Center for managing the defect. PerformedmanualBack-End testing by writing SQL Queries for validating user information in the tables.
- Performed Functionality Testing and Integration testing using HP Quick Test Pro (QTP). Knowledge in Hadoop / Big Data Testing using Hive and Python Scripts and insert data into ERP.
- Determined test approaches for various testing strategies like Functional, System, Regression, Usability testing, Alpha, Beta testing and executed using HP Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Rest Web Service testing using Http Client Java library.
- Run the Automated Regression suite and analyzed results and file bugs
- Helped in preparation of test plans in accordance with the business requirements.
- Developed and Executed Automation andManualtest cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Responsible in executing Selenium RC test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Effectively participated in every day agile scrum stand-up meetings and participated in Iteration planning and retrospective meetings.
- Performed functional testing for each sprint using Selenium RC.
Environment: Java, Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, Firebug, SQL, iOS, Quality Centre/ALM, Java web application, Java, SOA, Business Objects, Oracle 10g, TestNG, Salesforce.com platform. Apex classes, Visualforce, SoapUI, SQL Server, Quality Center, HTML, XML, Java Script, Oracle, and Windows XP
- Involved in Regression testing of each build during the various phases of the application usingQTP.
- Automation of test scripts was done usingQTPfor test re-usability of different online transaction modules.
- Experience in creation of library functions, Checkpoints, Data Validation Descriptive Programming usingQTP11.0. Experience in Data Driven and Keyword Driven testing.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using waterfall.
- Responsible for updating and maintainingQuality Centerfor all the defects found during the functional and regression testing and follow up the bug life cycle.
- Experience in setting up test environment for automated script execution using Java,Appiumand TestNG and Identified mobile elements usingAppiumInspector, UI Automator Viewer
- Performed concurrent executions on emulators and simulators over Sauce Labs and using real devices over Test Object.
- UsedAppiumto facilitate mobile testing by creating mobile Driver class with the required Mobile capabilities.
- Good experience in mobile testing usingAppiumin both IOS and Android applications using simulator and emulator.
- Involved in creatingManualtestcase for functional stories and automating them for smoke and Regression Testing in each sprint cycle. Developed spatial data overlays and comparisonstests.
Environment: QTP, JSON, XML, Java, QTP, Windows XP, IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Appium, Quality Center, Cucumber, SOAP UI, REST.
Systems Test Engineer
- Well versed with complete life cycle ofManual Testing process with both Agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience in leading aManualTesting assignment and successfully tracked progress ofManual testing effort.
- Worked as a functional andregressiontesterand also communicating with Client and providing Demos to them.
- Planned and executed end-to-end testing including functional, smoke, regression, integration and exploratory testing as required inWaterfall.
- PerformedofManualtesting for the functionality and GUI of the application using ALM.
- UsedQuality Center to manage testing and track test results for each build and report defects detected and Writing scripts using XML language.
- Knowledge of various web-based applications and Extensive knowledge of data modelling inside XML and Working on back-end processes
- Preparation of Test Cases as per the functionality requirements in theQuality Center and mapping the requirements to the test coverage to ensure proper coverage.
Environment: Quality Center, HP ALM, GUI, LoadRunner, SOAP UI, MS Office, Manual Testing, Regression testing, XML, WSDL.