- 5 Years of Strong Experienced in both Manual Testing and Automation Testing of software Applications.
- Experience in developing applications using JAVA with various J2EE technologies JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS and Web Services.
- Experienceinobject oriented programming languages like Java which covers concepts like Classes, Objects, Methods, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Interfaces, Exception Handling etc.,
- Proficientincreating, maintaining and executingTestPlans,TestCases andTestScripts based on requirements/User Stories.
- Experienced in Selenium Automation using Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid.
- Expertiseinexporting JUNIT scripts from Selenium IDE to Eclipse JUNITtestsuites, Creating new JUNITtestcases, modifying the Selenium scripts and writingtestsuites using JUNIT/TestNG.
- Involved in various Stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC), enhancements using Agile/waterfall/V - model Methodologies.
- Expertise and conduct functional testing, black box testing, integration testing, system testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing.
- Proven expertise in software QAlife cycle activities like analyzing requirements, design, develop and implementing test cases and test scripts, defect reporting and tracking.
- Developing scripts for Mobile UI Testing using Appium.
- Experienced using Web-debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug for finding elements.
- Expertiseinusing Selenium Web Driver API to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment.
- Worked on Web Services SOAP and REST Testing using SOAP UI /Ready API.
- Strong knowledge on Version Control Tools like CVS, SVN and Git Hub.
- Strong knowledge of builds management tools like Maven.
- Hands on experience of continuous integration tool Jenkins.
- Exceptional ability to quickly learn new concepts, self-motivating and enthusiastic to workina fast-paced environment with new technologies as an individual and/or as a team member.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID, SOAPUI, JMeter, Cucumber, Appium, Load Runner
Testing Frameworks: TestNG, Junit
Project Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, V-model, SDLC, STLC
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Bugzilla
Markup/scripting Languages: HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, Java Script
Application Servers: Web Logic 11g/12c, Web Sphere 7/8/9, JBoss.
Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera
Web Servers: Tomcat 7/8/9.
Middleware: Web Services (SOAP & REST)
Build and CI tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins
Types of testing: Manual Testing, UI Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Black Box Testing and Software testing.
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL 4.0/5.0, MS-SQL Server 2010/12, DB2
OS: Windows, Linux, Unix.
Source Control: Tortoise SVN, GIT.
Domain Knowledge: E-commerce, Tele-communication and financial applications.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Analyzed the user stories based on detail acceptance criteria for the corresponding Sprint.
- Run Defect Triaging and review theTestPlan,TestScenarios, andTestCases with Project Team.
- For APIdevelopmentI used Spring Boot server and spring application with Eclipse IDE.
- Involvedincreating, updating and executing oftestcases according to requirements.
- Developed and maintained automated regressiontestcasesinSelenium Web Driver using Java programming language, MAVEN and TestNG.
- Identified the correct web elements uniquely by using different types by locators like Id, Name, Link Text, CSS, DOM, and XPath.
- Proven abilityindeveloping BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behavior.
- PerformedMobile Testingand Automated Mobile Simulator using Appium.
- Familiar with Android Studio and writing automation tests for mobile apps using Appium.
- Running Smoke regression suite after every build and publish the detailed reports with the bugs detected
- Participatedincontinuous integration using Jenkins.
- Implemented Spring Content Negotiation concepts to provide responseinXML and JSON.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing automation scripts and project management tool using Java Script and Groovy Script.
- Tested Restful Web services using SOAP UI and Ready API.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database and Used SQL queries for retrieving data from database for executing user specifictestcases.
- Involvedindebugging of the existing automation script.
- Experience workinginAgile/ Scrum methodology for SDLC and working onTestmanagement tools like Jira.
- Participatedindaily Scrum meetings.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, Java, Restful Web Services, SQL, AGILE, GIT, HTML, XML, JSON, Java Script, Groovy Script, Spring Boot, CSS, Eclipse, Appium, DB Visualizer, Windows, UNIX/LINUX, Jira.
Confidential, Trenton, New Jersey
- Requirement gathering from Client and Review meetings with Business analysts and Dev team.
- Conducted Smoke, GUI, Functional, Integration and Regression testing during the various phases of theDevelopment.
- Performed Functional and Integration testing of the application and prioritizedtestcases to meet project specific deadlines.
- Developed and maintained Selenium Script on Jenkins to support regression testing whenever a Change Request is completed.
- DevelopTestcases from business use cases,Testdata and Selenium scripts for UI testing.
- Maintained the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resourcesinsource control using Git & Remote repository Git hub over the time for improvements and new features.
- Regression testing by automation using Selenium Web Driver & JAVA.
- Writingtestcases for Cucumber automationinJava.
- Demonstrated the advantages of using Selenium with Cucumber for automated testing.
- Configured Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM).
- Extensively automated regression and functionaltestsuites by developing over 150testcases, 6testsuites using Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, Junit.
- Achieved customer satisfaction and high quality by effective Automation testing, AGILE Processes Responsibilities
- Performing Back end testing with extensive use of SQL Queries and UNIX commands.
- Utilized UNIX and SQL to createtestdata and perform backend validation of UI based applications. Reporting and verifying the bugsinJira.
- Gathered and analyzed tests logs, defects and implement finaltestsummary report.
- Configure the CI environment & ran automation scriptinContinuous integration(CI) tool using jenkins & followed continuous delivery (CD) process
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, Java, MS SQL server, Jira, Agile Scrum, Windows 7 Professional, SVN, Apache Tomcat, Continuous Integration (CI), Cucumber, UNIX, Bamboo.
- Requirement gathering from Client and Review meetings with Business analysts and Dev team.
- DevelopedTest cases, reviewed and Involved inFunctionality, andRegression Testing
- Use cases and business requirement review and design the system test plan
- Developed test scripts in java and automated using selenium
- Performed Configuration and compatibility testing, verified the application on different operating systems
- Organize test planning, defect triage meeting to discuss test item and defect review.
- Involve in infrastructure testing and validate the application performance and functionality in upgraded server
- Performed API testing of the application using QTP/UFT
- Designed and execute the test cases to validate work flow and security access
- Ensuring that the team follows all the processes and procedures while delivering project
- Used selenium Web Driver scripts. Reviewed and updated the Selenium Web Driver test scripts as per the new enhancements.
- Designed and implementing of automation framework using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven and implemented Jenkins for continues integration and deployed in CI/CD.
- Resource management while doing multi-tasking and solving their issues.
Environment: Java, Rest Web Services, Html, QTP/UFT GIT, Maven, Jenkins, CI/CD, Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Oracle, Agile
- Participated on all project requirement analysis and ambiguity clarifications.
- Responsible for test effort estimation, test plan preparation, review with project stake holders and secure sign-off.
- Involved in Preparing metrics and sending reports to manager
- Responsible for preparation of test cases, review with project stake holders and secure sign-off.
- Performed Load and stress Testing on Scenarios to analyze the performance of application using Jmeter
- Compared actual metrics reported with expected and reported the same to developers for tuning if there is any deviation of through put or response time
- Full life cycle experience in Quality Assurance including Black Box, system, integration, database, GUI, Functional, Regression, User Acceptance, Smoke testing and Sanity testing of both client-server and web-based applications.
- Responsible for test case execution, defect management, reporting and generation of daily status report and sharing with project stake holders.
- Inserted Assertions on the Test Cases to validate the XML SOAP response.
- Participated on root cause analysis, metrics preparation and project tracking.
Environment: JMeter, Java, MySQL, JSP, Servlets, Mobile testing, Mozilla Firefox SOAPUI, EJB