- Resourceful and experienced IT professional offering an array of skills in Software Quality Assurance & Support Functions, worked for Fortune 500 companies across multiple segments.10Years of Hands - on experience in IVR Testing, ERP Packages Testing, Workday HCM Testing, Web/Mobile applications and Services with Java, REST- assure, SDLC, Agile, Scrum.
Testing Models, Tools and Processes: SOA Testing, Soap UI, Postman, Selenium, Google Emulators, Jenkins, UFT, Load Runner, TestNG, Junit, JMeter
ERP Packages: Workday HCM, Oracle ERP, OFSAA MRM
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git
Defect Management Tools: HP ALM, Test Director, Bugzilla, JIRA
Database and Engineering Tools: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, PL/SQL, Java, J2ME
ITIL/ITSM Tools: BMC Remedy, Service Now
- Actively engaged in Scrum Meetings, Conducted Defect Triage Calls, Assigning Points to User stories and providing with estimation to Project Managers
- Employ expertise in the Workday product suite skill set within Payroll, HCM, Financials, Recruiting, Benefits, or Time Tracking/Absence.
- Applied expertise in JMeter to build scenarios using record & play Back for load and performance testing using different host systems; configured the test environment and monitored software performance through data visualizations.
- Worked closely vendor partners to ensure readiness of deliverables in quality. Ensure the design and development of the necessary functional, UAT & end-to-end business test cases & scenarios.
- Configured Job Application, Offer and Convert Contingent Worker to Employee Business Processes.
- Configured absence management including vacation, parental leave and other LOA types.
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Cost Centers, Location and its hierarchies. Configured and Tested Business Process and notifications in core HR: Hire, Job Change, Termination, Create Positions, Requisitions, Termination, & Contract Contingent.
- Configured Workday Security Roles and groups to the required level of Confidentiality and segregation of duties.
- Orchestrated and executed QA testing for solutions across Payroll, HCM, Financials, Recruiting, Benefits, and Time Tracking/Absence; defined test strategies, test plans, and reported test metrics and results. Identified issues for resolution by creating ServiceNow tickets and Workday change management tickets.
- Supervised, Mentored and Led Functional & UAT testers from HR and Payroll Team on Testing Process which helped us to successfully complete the UAT Testing.
- Actively Participated in smoke testing, unit testing, system testing, integration testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing including creation of user acceptance plan, status reporting, and managing assigned tasks.
- Actively participated in full SDLC life cycle. Developed automated test cases using Selenium that reduced the cost of testing by 20% for regression testing.
- Reduced manual testing via automated functionalities for web applications using Selenium WebDriver in a Data
- Driven Automation Framework.
- Developed new automation tests for new functionality and upgrades to existing core business applications and maintain test cases on GitHub for regression testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Used Maven to manage Project’s build and dependencies, GitHub for repository and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployments to environments.
- Worked with a team of 4 Testers with Confidential on a Touchless Leasing and Lending project working with Test Cases presentation to clients and logged defects in HP ALM. Conducted the Defect Triage Calls. Actively Participated in UAT Testing. Achieved an Overall reduction of 20 % UAT defects as extensive SIT testing was done.
- Credited with applying expertise in gathering functional requirements of the client s contact center application solutions based on Contact Center Platform, Routing, Reporting, Computer to Telephony (CTI) and Voice Automation (IVR) technologies in Agile methodology.
- Applied expertise in Testing IVR systems which can respond with pre-recorded or dynamically generated audio to further direct users on how to precede. This IVR system can be used to control almost any function where the interface can be broken down into a series of simple menu choices.
- Credited with applying expertise in SDLC principles, requirements analysis, critical path methodologies, and real-time project tracking to establish a proactive posture to address risks and opportunities. Anticipated “what-if” scenarios in order to establish contingency strategies.
- Experienced with POM (Page object model) framework creation.
- Designed various testing frameworks like Data driven (Apache POI & JXL), Hybrid, Cucumber, Junit and TestNG, with Selenium for Various Applications throughout the Healthcare account
- Experienced on GIT version control system and committed, Pushed, Merged and pulled code changes whenever required.
- Incorporated (BDD) Behavior driven development framework with Cucumber tool for a Client Project.
- Exposed to build automation framework Maven and created Projects using Maven tool.
- Actively engaged in Change review meetings and Scrum Meetings in order to provide the status updates.
- Worked with Confidential Group Companies Fixed Income Order Management System (RAPTOR) and other project stakeholders throughout the job lifecycle including ongoing cross-functional team building and Communicating QA metrics, test results, concerns and project status to management team in a timely manner.
- Identified risks and bottlenecks and performed corrective actions which helped to save 20,000$ from UAT Testing. Managed test cases and defects in HP ALM to ensure 100% requirement traceability and defect containment.
- Worked for Bank of America - Conducted Defect Triage Calls with Development Team & SME’s. Coordinated UAT testing resource requirements including organizing and overseeing temporary testing staff requirements. Helping clients reduce costs by over 10% with changes in Testing activities like Test case Execution, Defect retesting and closing.
- Well versed with Smoke testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Data validation Testing.
- Worked with cross functional to test their applications for Android/IOS tablets in Northwestern Mutual Life. Delivered exceptional customer service and training by supporting and performing user and system setup, training and administration received client appreciation
- Collaborated with Performance testers to automate web application leading to savings of over 25% in the project with savings of $20,000 USD.
- Maintained critical deadlines in a dynamic SCRUM environment in collaboration with Managers, Business Analysts and Architects
- Involved in various types of Testing which includes smoke testing, unit testing, system testing, integration testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing including creation of user acceptance plan, status reporting, and managing assigned tasks.
- Contributed to the success of multiple client projects at this multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services.
- Worked as the Technical Test Lead for Brown Brothers Harriman, facilitating the flow of information between business units, technical teams, and support teams to test changes and enhancements to the Eagle PACE data management platform for financial services companies. Executed Smoke testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Infrastructure Testing and Data validation Testing.
Senior Software Engineer
- Communicate and facilitate collaboration effectively with all parties involved with the Change.
- Understand and ensure the process, procedures, work instructions, required documentation and tools are used and/or followed
- Ensure that all activities within each phase of the change are documented within the Change Log
- Escalate any issues to the Change Manager.
- Monitor the change records & Change Schedule in BMC Remedy.
- Update or provide information regarding Service Requests, Standard Changes and RFCs (in the change records if possible)