- Experienced in Automation and Manual testing for web - based and Client-Server applications in various software development industries.
Tools: Selenium WebDriver/Grid/IDE, SoupUI, Cucumber, QTP/UFT, Eclipse IDE, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Jira, QC/ALM, JMeter, Git
Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, VPC creation, ELB, subnets, routing (IGW and NAT gateways), Auto Scaling Groups, MongoDB, Linux, iOS, Android, MySQL, Office Suite
Software Test Engineer
- Worked in all aspects of the software development life-cycle and software test life-cycle.
- Developed and executed automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver to test the web application.
- Worked with programmers to test the daily builds and reporting bugs.
- Performed functional and compatibility testing on different browsers like IE, Firefox & Chrome.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java.
- Logged defects using defect tracking tool like JIRA and reported it to the developer.
- Prioritized the defects and the severity levels using Jira and discussed with the developers to resolve the issues.
- Developed and maintained smoke, functional, and regression tests to ensure codes are functioning as designed.
- Used Maven to build Project and Jenkins as Continuous.
- Involved in SOAP and Restful web services using SOAP UI.
- Used ANT/TestNG to build and run the Selenium WebDriver automation framework.
- Prepared and executed batch test suite through TestNG via Ant.
- Used SQL commands to validate the database and test its integration with the front end.
- Used Selenium grid and TestNG to run test cases on multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Involved in requirement gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, development, and implementation ofQA process.
- Reviewed project and development requirements to ensure requirements are clearly defined and testable.
- Managed overall status of tickets by prioritizing and ensuring all tickets are resolved in a timely manner.
- Worked in a highly dynamic agile environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Executed test cases manually to verify actual results against expected results.
- Prepared traceability matrix and mapped requirements and test cases.
- Used QTP to execute functional and regression test cases.
- Submitted detailed and well-documented defects into a QC/ALM.
- Used SQL queries for back-end testing and validation of data