- QA Engineer / Analyst with experience of around 8 years in QA Testing and testing of Data warehousing, Backend and Business Intelligence processes and Web Based and Client/Server applications.
- Proficient in creating Requirements traceability matrix, Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts using business specifications and crude requirements.
- Experience in Building Microsoft.Net/C# automation Scripts by using Selenium, MS Visual Studio, MSTest,NUNIT, Spec flow, Coded UI, Azure and good expertise in using Annotations.
- Experience in developing manual and automated Test scripts and test cases based on the client provided BRD, FRS and SRS.
- Experience in developing the Automation framework using both C# and Core Java programming using OOPS concepts, Selenium, Java, JUnit/TestNG, Eclipse, Maven.
- Extensive experience in Black box testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, Data Driven Testing, Regression testing, System Testing, GUI testing, Back - end testing, White Box testing, Load/Performance testing in different stages of QA process using Selenium webdriver.
- Involved in development of Test Plan, Strategy, test scenarios by the Requirement and Preparing the Test cases, enhance, maintaining them and documenting all phases of the QA process.
- Good experience in designing, developing, enhancing automated test scripts for Selenium using Java.
- Experience with Test Automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG, JMeter, and Junit.
- Expertise in Design and Development of User Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM Products to develop client or business solutions.
- Created framework from scratch for Page Object Model, Dada driven and hybrid driven.
- Having experience in created Maven project as a building tool in Selenium
- Created User stories and evaluated Business Process Reengineering of the system.
- Good understanding Of SQL and Python
- Implemented processes,
- Expertise in writing SQL queries, test case design, test tool usage, test execution and defect management
- Experience in entire SDLC and QA life Cycle.
- Expertise in Manual and Automation Testing using QTP/UFT, ALM/QC, SOAPUI, Selenium.
Project Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum), SDLC
Requirements Management Tools: Selenium, Cucumber, HPE ALM, HP Quality Center, Zephyr JIRA, MS Word, MS Excel, Share point
Project Management: MS Project
Software Packages: MS-Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Business Objects and Salesforce CRM
Languages: Java, Python, SQL
Reporting tools: Hyperion Smart view
Operating Systems: Windows Variants
Confidential - Boise, ID
Sr QA Analyst/Automation Engineer
- Analysis of Business and Requirement Specifications. Designing Test Lab and formulation of Test Strategy, Test Plans Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium WebDriver.
- Successfully delivered 3 major projects (KY, CO, and Medicare) and end to end and 30 enhancements.
- Used C# as a programming language and Visual Studios as IDE for automating the Test Suite with Selenium WebDriver.
- Responsible for signing off Edifices and EIDS releases for KY, CO, and Medicare Implementation and live production issues.
- Involved in test case preparation and test case execution manually.
- Analyzing and designing the test plans for Encounter validation from Factes/Edinet/Vendor to EIDS DS to EIDS GM to 837 files
- Developed a complete automated functional test framework utilizing C# and Selenium.
- Creating and executing SQL queries to perform Data Integrity testing on Facets and vendor claims
- Creating test plan documents and Test strategy documents to validate the data flow. Design the test scenarios and test script to validate the data flow in EIDS.
- Designed Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test reports of manual tests.
- Involved in Analysis, design, and developed the Application in C# .Net.
- Extensive testing of Original, adjustment, and Void claims along with the provider validation
- Involved in the entire software Testing Life Cycle of the projects from Initiation to Implementation.
- Create test plan and test cases for manual and automated testing from the business requirements to match the project's initiatives.
- Performed manual testing of the web-based applications. Utilized the water fall methodology.
- Designed user interface screens and implemented application logic under Microsoft .NET framework using C# to use .NET features powered with CLR.
- Tested various ETL transformation rules based on log files, data movement and with help of SQL.
- Created and executed SQL queries to perform Data Integrity testing on an Oracle Database to validate and test data using TOAD /Exceed.
Environment: Java, JIRA, JSON, Perforce, Selenium Web Driver, Jmeter, Appium, TFS, Protractor, Cucumber, Jenkins, Maven, SOAP UI, VB.Net, HTML, CSS, J2EE, SQL, XML, GIT, Windows platform.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. QA Automation Tester/Mobile Tester
- Reviewed project artifacts, analyzed Requirements, designed the test plan, and worked with multiple testing teams and testing metrics, test logs and test summary reports.
- Interacted with Business Analyst & Developers to understand the application architecture & testing strategy.
- Involved in testing the application utilizing the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Developed the Automation Test Scripts in Selenium WebDriver using Java based on the design pattern Page Object Model for reusability.
- Prepared Test Cases using Data Driven, Hybrid, and Keyword Driven Framework in WebDriver
- Designed, Developed, Executed and Maintained Automated Test Scripts using by BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) testing framework with Cucumber and Gherkin Language.
- Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- Used emulators and IOS simulators to perform the manual Mobile Testing. Used Cucumber, Appium, XCode for Native Mobile Application automation testing for IOS and Android platform.
- Used Perfecto Mobile and different types of virtual devices (Emulator& Simulator) for Test Cases Validation.
- Used Selenium Grid to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Created Maven Project using Maven build automation tool to create dependencies like wars, jars. Usage of plugins for invoking XML files
- Prepared test data document and Involved in generation of bug and test case execution reports.
- Involved in SOA architecture which include Soap and Restful Web Services Testing.
- Developed Web Services frameworksusing SOAP UI, XML and Rest Api and in providing required input data to request XML & get the required data from response XML & use the response data from other request XML using SOAP UI and Generated Custom HTML Reports for each run.
- Developed API Automation frameworks using SOAPUI Pro, Groovy Script and validated data from different data sources using JDBC and ODATA urls.
- Ensured quality of deliverables by performing testing of billingandpayments applications,as well as integrating system with third party software and configuration files.
- Used various AWS services like S3, EC2, ECS to verify that the microservices are deployed into AWS environment correctly and verify logs.
- Confirm the file transfer process from middleware to the end client by reviewing the existing CI/CD pipeline and making necessary changes to the test scripts.
- Review the AWS Cloud Watch logs to validate the data and file ingestion process from the ERP system to the middleware and to the end client.
- Wrote Python Scripts to develop automated scripts and frameworks.
- Used BDD framework with Cucumber, Java and created feature files with scenario and scenario outline files.
- Logged and managed defects using JIRA defect management tool.
- Involved in Maven configuration for running servers and scripts after the build.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Used Jacoco as a java code coverage tool to calculate code coverage for unit tests and functional tests.
- Validated website functionality using Chrome Dev Tools.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the database and investigate for solutions using data analysis practices and prepare analysis reports.
- Performed Smoke, Functionality, Integration, Regression tests based on analysis, and understanding of the requirements, non-functional specifications, and end-user needs.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
QA Automation Tester
- Reviewed business requirements and technical specification documents and Analyzed use cases, functional requirements to write detailed Test plans and Test cases.
- Involved in setting up configuring the testing environment with Eclipse, Junit, and Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Java client driver.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium Web Driver, Junit and Ant technologies under Java platform.
- Performed comprehensive manual testing to test website compliance against requirements Performed Data driven testing using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit functions and JDBC Connections which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using Selenium Web Driver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Develop scenario based testing for the JMeter scripts.
- Write and edit automated test scripts using JScript in Testcomplete.
- Developed and Executed Test Plans and Test Cases from Requirements and Specification documents.
- Used JMeter to simulate java request load on a backend Application.
- Wrote and edited automated test scripts java in Test complete and java in Selenium.
- Authored and Executed Automation and Manual Test Cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Used Ant, SVN, Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, Java and Selenium Grid to create nightly automation scripts.
- Created Automation script using Selenium Web Driver. Executed scripts on different browser and different platform on nightly basis automatically Used Ant for building the Web Driver project.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test.
- Contributed to the Continuous Integration pipeline running component builds, creating and running Deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and manual functional tests.
- On daily basis used build tools like Ant and Jenkins to build and regress automated tests into the PayPal CI process, and for VCS used GIT documented and tracked defects and produced detailed reports using Jira and Rally.
- Involved in acceptance testing using Cucumber and Selenium Web Driver.
- Worked closely with Agile Scrum team from several domains to ensure product testability while running Regression tests in Selenium Web Driver using Junit and maintained test environments used for white box testing during new product releases.
- Responsible in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Created data-driven automation scripts for testing API Web Services using SOAP UI.
- Perform Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and End-to-End Testing.
- Detected Defects, communicated to the developers using Bug Reporting Tool and Tracking the Defects using Quality Center/ALM or JIRA.
- Experienced with integrating QTP/UFT Script with QC/ALM and Executing QTP scripts from ALM/QC and used Version Control such as SVN and CI for functional regression testing.
- Manage the validation strategy for the JDE and Application Interface Platform infrastructures.
- Tested request and response XML's based web services interfaces using SOAP UI.
- Performed Web Services testing with SOAP UI and Performed Security Testing for Employee login validations.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI and Performed Security testing for employee login validations.
- Used Firebug to identify Elements' by ID, Name, CSS, XPath, and Links on Web Pages.
- Provide all data validation through SQL Queries UNIX commands to perform Back-end Testing.
- Planned and executed Backend testing using numerous SQL Queries to verify the dataflow from the database.
- Participate and create Test Plans.
- Log defects using JIRA application and communicate the defect status updates to the responsible analysis and implementation teams.
- Worked on SNMP Version 2 - RFC 1213, for managing IP and TCP based internet and coding using Python.
- Performed active regression, load, stress, volume and performance testing.
- Actively participated in status report meetings and interacted with other team members for technical issues for Angular JS, CASANDRA and Protractor.
QA Manual Engineer
- Responsible for gathering Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, and Design Documents.
- Performed Functional, Negative, Positive, Integration, Regression, End to End and User Acceptance Testing.
- Extensively involved in writing and designing templates for the Test Plans and Test cases.
- Identified the Test Cases and documented them in Quality Center.
- Worked with the Developers and the Test Lead to verify the Test Cases.
- Analyzed and Developed Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Expected Test Results, and Test Procedure from functional requirement.
- Involved in creating the Traceability matrix based on Functional requirement in each module. Regression tests were scheduled and performed on every Release and build.
- Analyzed the Business, Functional Requirements, and Streamlined the Testing Activities.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Detailed Test Cases based on the Use Case Documents, Business Requirements, and Functional Specifications.
- Expertise in XML, HTML5, CSS3, SQL, Apache Tomcat, Java Application Development, Agile Software Development, GIT, Eclipse
- Good Knowledge on Postman & SOAPUI for rest service testing.
- Have hands on experience in developing the test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver and Webdriver2.0/3.0 Selenium with TestNG.
- Hands on experience in Manual Testing.
- Good Knowledge of Object Oriented programming Concepts (OOPS) and Java Skills, Java Script.
- Hands on experience on BDD framework using Cucumber.
- Expertise in end-to-end automation development and testing of web based applications.
- Expertise in writing PL/SQL Packages.
- Expertise in ADA Testing, WCAG2.0, Section 508 Compliance of websites.
- Expertise in CMS (Drupal7).
- Operating system: Windows, Unix, MAC OS.
- Automation Tools/APIs: Selenium Web Driver, TestNG.
- Good experience in Oracle, SQL queries and Joins.
- Expertise in Bugzilla, JIRA, Share point, M.S Office, M.S Word, M.S Excel. Adobe Acrobat Pro XI, JAWS, NVDA.
- Expertise in using web accessibility tools like WAVE, Screen readers JAWS and NVDA
- Examined application for testing, data validation, and workflow of customers.
- Created test cases, executed, and monitored the scenarios and analyzed the test results. Updated manual test cases per the changing requirements.
- Analyzed the results, tracked the defects and generated reports using Quality center.
- Performed Regression testing to ensure product integrity after modification and enhancements.
- Developed Test Plan & Scenario based test cases for UAT.
- Analyzed requirement documents and design documents to determine the software specifications
- Prepared Traceability Matrix, Test Scenarios and Test Plan based on the Requirement documents
- Created and updated test cases for enhancements and any other changes in functionalities; performed ad-hoc testing when necessary as well
- Conversant with all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Req. gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and testing.
- Skilled in creating test traceability matrix, test plan, Use Case, test cases, test procedures, test, RTM, defect reporting.
- Expertise in performing UI integration testing, Functional, Regression, Integration, Performance, Security, Back end and front end, Ad-hoc, End to End, (UAT) Acceptance Testing.
- Very good at bug-reporting and bug-tracking using the test management tool like Quality Center and JIRA
- Executed negative and positive test cases to test application functionality against user requirements.
- Prepare and update documents like Environment checklist, Patch testing, Build deployment checklist, Build acceptance checklist, Test Summary Report etc. for every build release.
- Have extensive experience in Black Box Testing.
- Responsible for running SQL queries and performing data validation.
- Submit the status reports of projects to client and management.
- Updated and reported test results to the QA lead and coordinated project schedule with the QA team to ensure that the product deliverables do not miss the deadlines, in case extensive testing is needed
- Collaborated with the QA Lead, Project Manager and Developers regarding Bug fixing and other requirements clarification
- Worked closely to review the project schedule with the Development, Project Management and Requirements team for smooth running of the project
Environment: Java, ASP.NET, VB.NET, UNIX, Oracle 8i, C++, Sun-Solaris, Testing Tools: Manual Testing, Quality Center and QTP