- Around 6+ years of experience as QA Analyst or similar role with specialized testing in Web - based, Client/Server, Back-end and N-tier applications on UNIX, Linux and Windows environment.
- Interfaces with technical Client Service Managers, development teams, and other Operations staff to both perform and continuously improve quality measures.
- Used Selenium Webdriver, Java, C#, TestNG, NUnit and Maven for designing automation test cases.
- Responsible for implementing page object model (POM) using Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, NUnit, C# and Java.
- Work collaboratively with business analysts, project/program managers, and developers to share ideas and provide critical feedback at all levels.
- Automation of manual test data creation using json file through Shell Scripting.
- Test automation team management, and coordination for automation feasibility, and enhancements.
- Expert in Selenium Webdriver. Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium.
- Good experience in AGILE delivery process of software using SCRUM.
- Good understanding of quality assurance testing methodology relative to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experienced in definition and Implementation of Test Life Cycle (Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution & Defect Management) using HP ALM/Quality Center, Microsoft TFS (Team Foundation Server), MTM & JIRA.
- Experienced in Web Services Testing using SoapUI and Postman.
- Extensive experience in Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC) aspects such as developing Test Plans, Test Cases (Manual / Automated), Defect Reports and developing Test Scripts, Traceability Matrices and Test Environments.
- Expertise in Functionality testing, GUI testing, UAT, Integration testing, System testing, End to End testing, Back-end testing, Smoke testing, Sanity testing, Data-Driven testing and Regression testing.
- Expertise in developing, publishing and execute Test plans, Test procedures & Test Results.
- Experience in designing Specification Templates and preparing Training/Knowledge Transfer manuals.
- Skilled in understanding the business processes, analyzing and optimizing the processes, defining scope of the project and User Requirements and converting User Requirements into Business Requirements and Technical Specification.
- Proficiency in Defect management, including Defect creation, modification, tracking and reporting.
- Experienced in Database Testing using SQL queries on RDBMS databases like SQL Server, and MS Access.
- Good team player and have ability to work independently in time sensitive environment.
- Excellent Communication skills, Documentation Skills, Team problem solving ability, analytical and programming skills in high speed and quality conscious.
Tools: TFS, JIRA, Selenium, NUnit, TestNG, Specflow, Cucumber, Postman, SOAPUI
RDBMS: Sql Server, and MS Access
Web Development: HTML, XML
Languages: C#, Java
Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, IE
Other Tools: Maven, SourceTree, Bitbucket, GIT, MTM
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Monroe, LA
- Involved in analyzing Business Requirement Documents and Technical Specification document and developed test plan and test cases for testing the application.
- Participated in requirement reviews and analyzed Modification requests and Enhancement requests.
- Tested independent and dependent modules individually.
- Prepared Test Matrix to keep track of the requirements and the test cases.
- Wrote test cases using MTM (Microsoft Team Manager)
- Logged, Enhancements and production defects in TFS (team Foundation Server)
- Define, develop, and execute automation test scripts using C# that leverage black and white box testing across functional, non-functional and performance testing.
- Involved in validating the Web Services related to Customer, Account and Transaction Management using the Postman.
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver and NUnit using behavior driven approach (BDD) such as Specflow.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver for regression and performance testing of the various releases of the application.
- Performed manual testing of each build and then regression testing on each build using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Web Developer Tools to do web-based application testing with Selenium for the commands and locator application.
- Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox.
- Created Selenium WebDriver automation scripts to validate functionality on various browsers.
- Done SOA testing for Payments API & using Postman and C# .NET framework for web services testing.
- Developed data driven test scripts to check the same functionality with multiple sets of data.
- Conducted System Testing and User Acceptance Testing for every client and Conducted Backend testing writing extensive SQL queries.
- Checked the data flow through the front end to backend and used SQL queries, to extract the data from the database.
- Involved in documentation as to how to maintain and run scripts for future enhancements.
- Responsible for testing the application against different environments in QA, staging and production.
- Analyzed the business requirements, developed test plans and created test cases in TFS.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Specflow, C#, Visual Studio, MTM, Postman, .NET, XPATH, XML, Git, TFS, HTML, CSS, Agile, SQL
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Developed and Executed Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG. Analyzed Test Results. Validated all UI components, Browser navigations, Mouse Movement.
- Developed the automated test script for regression test suite in an application by using Selenium tool.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG functions and JDBC Connections which read data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Handled in testing with handling different methods of Select class for selecting and deselecting for drop down using Selenium.
- Handled in handling Keyboard and Mouse Events, Accessing Forms, tables, and link, using Selenium Webdriver.
- Performed System, Integration, End to End, Positive and Negative testing and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- Developed BDD Automation Framework using Cucumber tool and developed Feature files which include Features, Scenarios, Scenario Outlines and Step Definitions.
- Involved in Web Application GUI automation creating regression suites using Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, and Eclipse.
- Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verified the correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Involved in Test Scripts walkthrough with the client and the QA team.
- Execution of the Selenium for the smoke, functional testing of the various functionalities.
- Performed Web Services testing of the messages using SOAPUI (WSDL/SOAP).
- Worked on Selenium WebDriver automation script in Java for cross browser testing. Used Testing annotations to group the test methods and for cross browser.
- Performed Cross browser compatibility testing using Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers, Safari over cloud using Sauce Labs.
- Reviewed the stories and participated in Daily Scrum, Iteration Planning, and Release Planning meeting and performed Agile.
- Executed range of test cases in attended as well as unattended mode according to the necessity of the situations.
- Maintained Selenium and Java automation code and resources in the GitHub source control.
- Used Maven Performed continuous integration of code and scripts using Jenkins. Configured and launched builds using Jenkins jobs and analyzed the Test Results from Jenkins UI.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Java, Appium, Eclipse, TestNG, SOAPUI, Maven, Jenkins, XPATH, XML, Git, JIRA, HTML, CSS, Agile, SQL
Confidential - Richardson, TX
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies and Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Participated in writing multiple classes, reading/writing excel interface for Hybrid Framework to test cases for money transfer, open account, debit card, credit card, personal loan and auto loan application, Transaction verification etc.
- Status reporting and test updating in Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Worked existing Selenium Automation Framework with C# .NET using Data Driven Testing and MS Test.
- Designed structured User Interface UI automated Test cases using Selenium Webdriver in C# .NET for web-based software products used to perform software testing.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, GUI/design, Block Box, End to End, Navigational and Regression tests during the execution phase.
- Delivered overall Test Summary reports using TFS and tracked, reviewed, analyzed compared tests.
- Worked with the Web programming language HTML5, CSS3, XML and selected web element by using Firebug and Firepath.
- Used Git tool for Source code management and also used Selenium Grid for parallel, Batch Test Execution.
- Used SoapUI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Performed Back end testing using SQL queries to make sure that data entered has been uploaded correctly into the database tables.
- Extensively used SQL statements to query the SQL Server(RDBMS) for Data Validation and Data Integrity
Environment: Windows, Team Foundation Server, REST, Selenium WebDriver, SQL Server, C# .NET, CSS, XML, MS Office, MS-Visio, Project, Firefox, IE and Chrome browsers, Selenium Grid
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Effective communication between QA Peers, Business and Development Groups.
- Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project AGILE delivery process of software using SCRUM methodology.
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Review and follow-up for the Sign-off on the Test Cases/Test Scripts documents.
- Executing SQL Queries using SQL Server and SQL Developer.
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, testing results and performance baselines etc.
- Identifying the regression test cases from the current release and moving into Regression folder in HP ALM.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Prepare the Test Summary Report at the completion of project.
Environment: SCRUM, Agile, SQL, HP ALM, SQL Server.