- Problem - solving Quality Assurance Engineer skilled in analyzing functional, user experience, and technical requirements during the complete software testing life cycle.
- Proficient in the use of Agile methodologies as well as developing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Effective mentor and trainer with excellent interpersonal skills. Strong attention to details ensuring issues are logged and resolved prior to application releases.
- SQL Developer
- Claws Mail
Confidential - Colorado
Lead QA Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer for the maintenance of ticketing applications using SAFe Agile methodologies.
- Tested all functional changes, system integrations to internal and external applications and software upgrades.
- Created test automation suite for regression testing of REST API calls to the ticketing appliations using FitNesse.
- Managed Tier 4 level production support handling the Service Now help desk ticket for ticketing applications.
- Mentored and trained all new test engineers on how to test the ticketing applications GUI and API Calls, as well as, testing system integration to other company applications.
- Analyzed business requirements and user experience goals to develop test plans and test cases.
- Validated databases changes to ensure accuracy to reduce the need for re-work and/or re-design of code.
- Developed methods and procedures to automate processes and identify and resolve problems related to testing application software.
- Enforced QA policies and procedures to make sure testing conformed to company standards
- Coordinated, scheduled, and supervised teams, all while making decisions that provided adherence to project-driven deadlines.
- Excelled and enjoyed working with people of diverse social and educational backgrounds.
Lead QA Engineer
- Utilized Waterfall, RAD, and Agile methodologies as the primary tester for Remedy, the maintenance ticketing applications.
- Tested all functional changes, system intergrations to internal and external applications, software upgrades including the database conversion from Sysbase to Oracle.
- Managed Tier II level production support handling the Remedy help desk ticket queue during normal office hours and off-hour on-call production support.
- Maintained reference data, user accounts and monitoring of the system as Remedy Support Director administrator, during normal and post-release operations, to uncover possible production issues.
- Served as an application trainer and/or mentor for contactors, users and developers.