- 8+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing of Web, Windows, Web Services, Client/Server Applications and Databases in Finance, Healthcare, eCommerce, Mobile Applications domains.
- Excellence in developing JAVA based automation testing tools like Selenium Web Driver/Grid/RC/IDE test scripts using Junit/TestNG, ANT/MAVEN build tools, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Used BDD framework with Cucumber, Java and created future files with scenario and scenario outline files.
- Knowledge on HTML semantics/tagging and hyperlink integrity.
- Tested and Validated Complex Web services, SOA Applications, SOA Interfaces, WSDL Files and Tested SOAP File.
- Worked on Jenkins to implement continuous integration (CI) and Continuous deployment (CD) processes
- Proficient in testing database applications developed with SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access.
- Experience inMobile APP testing on Android, iPad and iPhone,Emulator, Simulatorto perform Mobile App testing, phone functionality and native app testing.
- Experienced with Web Services, SOAP, SOAPUI, REST technologies writing with Groovy Scripts.
- Designed and programmed REST API backend to serve web and mobile applications.
- Experienced in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Supported test automation framework by writing new testing methods with Python using Selenium Web Driver and Visual Studio.
- Good experience in Rest Assured and Tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like Clear Quest and Test Director/Quality Center (QC), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) onContinuous Integration tools (CI/CD) Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Utilized Jenkins, Git, and Eclipse for deployment on test servers and to move towards CI/CD.
Testing/Defect Management Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID/RC, QTP, UFT, JIRA, HP Quality Centre, Test - NG, Load Runner, Cucumber, SOAP UI, Github, APPIUM, Bugzilla, Manual Testing.
Framework: TDD, BDD, J unit, Test-NG, Protractor, Page Object.
Data Base: MS SQL Server, My SQL, DB2, Oracle 12c/11g
Processes: Software Testing Life Cycle, Defect Life Cycle, Testing Methodologies, Black& White Box Testing Techniques, Agile Process.
Build/CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson.
Development Environment: Eclipse, Selenium, Testing, TestScripts, Visual studio 2010/12
Platforms: Windows Family, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
SDET /QA Engineer
- Interacted with Product Owner, Customers and Project team members in analyzing theUser storiesandacceptance criteria.
- Extensively worked on test cases involving validation of data at all levels including field levelvalidatorsandUI validation.
- Involved in Design, Architecture, Development ofBDDframework by writingfeaturesfiles,step definitionsand closely worked with theProduct ownerusingCucumber.
- Expertise in usingSelenium Gridto run test scripts on different platforms and againstdifferent browsersinparallelto save time.
- UsedXPathandDOMto work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Implemented the architecture ofBDD frameworkfromscratchby using the existing Hybrid components.
- Expertise in grouping of test suites, test cases and test methods forregressionandfunctionaltesting usingTestNGAnnotations like Groups, Parameter, Data Provider and Tags.
- Used TestNG Parameter,TestNG.xmlandData Providerfor parameterization.
- Used Selenium automation (TestNG) to different type of browsers to perform Cross Browser Testing.
- Prepared SQL scripts to verify thedatabase updates, inserts and deletesof the records.
- Involved in Web services testing usingSOAPUI/Ready API Tool. Validated request and response XML. Added assertions to validate the XML inWeb services SOAP and RESTFULservice.
- Performed data driven testing by getting the data from excel sheet and automated multiple endpoints with various data sets and generated the reports.
- Data Defined and Manipulate (DDL/DML) using SQL Queries in MYSQL.
- Automated RESTful web services by usingREST Assuredjava libraries
- Automated the mobile version of the application usingAppium, Selenium and Java
- Mapped all the Requirements with the test cases using Requirement traceability matrix (RTM).
Confidential, Portland, Oregon
- Involved in various meetings withBusiness analysts and developers.
- ConductedFunctional testing, Regression Testing using selenium with Data-driven framework and Key- Word driven framework.
- Worked on Guidewire’s Data hub and Info center solutions for Commercial Lines Transformation.
- Worked on anEnd to End Guidewire Datahub/Info centerimplementation of Policy center for Business Owners Property.
- Worked on Guidewire Policy Center to Datahub Data Conversion Effort for Business owners.
- Created automation test scripts using data Driven framework and Page Factory model to test the web applications usingSelenium WebDriverwith JAVA and maven.
- Expertise in usingSelenium Gridto run test scripts on different platforms and against different browsers in parallel to save time.
- UsedJenkinsto execute the test scripts periodically onSelenium Gridfor different platforms like desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Performed Cross browser testing andParallel testingonChrome, Firefox and Safari using TestNG and Maven on Selenium grid.
- Expertise in grouping of Test suites, Test cases and Test Methods for Regression and Functional Testing usingTestNG Annotationslike Groups, Parameter, Data Provider and Tags.
- UtilizedMaventoManage dependenciesfor Test execution, plug-ins and created profiles of grouped Test cases to Run sanity and Regression Testing.
- Involved in developingBDD Frame workfrom Scratch.
- Involved in the usage of BDD framework toDevelop CucumberStep Definitions, Scenarios and Features using acceptance criteria.
- Involved inDevOps Migration/automationprocesses for Build and Deploy systems.
- Setting upJenkinsmaster, adding the necessary plugins and adding more slaves to support scalability and agility.
- Planning and setting up of Continuous Integration for various properties onJenkins with Commit, Component, Assembly,Deploy and Smoke jobs.
- Experience setting up instances likeElastic Load BalancerinAWSfor high availability.
- UsedAWS to deploy the projectonEC2 instance. Implementation of the Business logic layer for Services.
- As Test Automation Engineer driving towards the quality and effectiveness of DigitalProduct EASE Web Plat form.
- Experience inwriting complex XPATHusing following and preceding and using functions like contains and not contains.
- Thorough experience in implementingAutomation Tools Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, Eclipse, Git/GitHub, Jenkins, SOAP UI and REST with POSTMAN.
- Used the Groovy language toVerify Web Services Through SOAP UI
- Shared Daily Status Reports with all the team members, Team Leads, Managers.
Confidential, North Chicago, IL
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Software Development Life cycle (SDLC), Test Driven Development methodologies, and used agile methodologies.
- Developed automation test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE and TestNG framework.
- Assessed & analysed user stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings and developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures, Test reports.
- Participated in Fast paced dynamic 2 weeks’ sprint in a Scalable Agile Framework (SAF).
- Worked with Selenium Web Driver with Java for write test scripts.
- As a Automation Tester, participated in walkthroughs for the evaluation of the testplan with the design and development
- Participated in QA team and Bug tracking or Defect Review meetings.
- Extensively worked in Regression testing, Parallel Processing using Selenium Web Driver in Test-NG.
- Used Selenium Grid to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Prepared and Execution of test scripts using Test-NG and SeleniumWeb-Driver.
- Implemented Selenium Web Driver Synchronization features such as Implicit Wait, Explicit Wait to interact with third party interfaces.
- Experienced in dealing with multiple windows, alerts and pop-ups.
- Used Firebug, Fire Path to debug, edit and locate the objects based on ID, Name, XPath, CSS Selector, Link, Partial Link, Attributes and Tags.
- Implemented Data Driven with Test-NG automation framework using Selenium as Java Language.
- Achieved Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) implementation with Cucumber where backend language used is Javaand expanded test scenarios, tracked Cucumber reports.
- Web Service testing (RESTful API) and Automation using Apache JMeter usingJSON payloads.
- Extensively used LoadRunner for Performance / Load/Stress and Volume testing.
- Performed Parallel and Cross Browser testing on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox where multiple tests can run at the same time using Selenium Grid.
- Used GitHub for source code management and extensive used GIT command line interpreter
- Using GitHub source control when necessary and test on QA Environments with any change releases by the developers.
- Performed Back end testing by writing SQL statements like Join, Inner Joins, Outer joins and Self Joins used SQL Developer
Confidential, McLean, VA
Test Automation Engineer/Mobile Tester
- Designed Automation Test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Junit, and Maven.
- Used Selenium Grid to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework, Page Object Model using Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Maven and Java.
- Perform functional and browser compatibility testing on mobile (Windows Mobile), web and desktop applications (Windows).
- Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Used emulators and IOS simulators to perform the manual Mobile Testing.
- Hands on experience on performing Load testing with Load Runner.
- Developed test cases and automation test scripts based on business / functional specifications using SOAPUI.
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI by validating request and response for XML, JSON files.
- Involved in testing of services using SOAP/REST services using SOAP UI, Groovy Script.
- Created automated test suites using CA Lisa for testing the APIs with Virtualized as well as live integrated environments.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC and Groovy script as a data source in SOAP UI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
QA Analyst / Automation Engineer
- Project is developed usingagilemethodology.
- Analysed and reviewed Story Boards to gain overall understanding of the functionality of the application. creating automation scripts by using QTP with Data driven testing framework.
- Created functional libraries with user defined functions and associated with the tests.
- Implemented Recovery Scenario to handle unexpected events or errors.
- Implemented SOAP UI for Web service Testing.
- Developed Data Driven Tests using SOAP UI and automated functional testing.
- Responsible for documenting the Automated Test results using SOAP UI and QTP.
- Executed and scheduled the automation test scripts from Quality Centre.
- Involved in Backend Database testing by using My SQL.
- Written automation test cases in Java
- Performed load testing to determine the upper limit of all the components of application like database, hardware and network so that it could manage the anticipated load in future.
- Performed performance testing to establish the benchmark behaviour of the system.
- Involved inUser Acceptance Testing (UAT) of the application.
- Involved in Knowledge Transfer, Group Discussion, Training Session and Brainstorming.
- Prepared theTest Resultsdocument which summarizes testing activities and results.
- Analysed the Business Requirements Document (BRD), developed Test cases and Test scripts for the application under test
- Reviewed the Business Requirement documents with the business and development team to understand the architecture and prepared the Test plans for all assigned project releases.
- Manually performed and involved in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Cross Browser Testing, UI testing, and Accessibility Testing.
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts on eCommerce websites for Regression testing using QTP, including parameterizing QTP Scripts.
- Execution of smoke tests on each build using QTP and reporting the results to management.
- Performed integration testing & data validations using QTP for various interfaces.
- Developed utility scripts in QTP to export data from different database tables to Excel.
- Developed workarounds for many of QTP challenges by writing VB Script functions.
- Executing test cases, ad-hoc product testing, reporting bugs and reporting tester status, writing test scripts, test automation using diverse testing tools like QTP, Win-Runner and Load-Runner.
- Worked with the Web programming language HTML5, CSS3, XML, JSON and selected web element by using Firebug and Fire Path.
- Involved in Web Service testing and validating the XML files.
- Developed Test cases based on the requirements, participated in implementation of Test Cases, and Test Script according to the Business Requirements, System Requirements.
- Coordinated with UAT team by providing them with test cases and test data
- Actively participated in sprint planning, start and close meetings.
- Systems Integration Testing of web-based application, time tracking through electronic gadgets (devices and mobiles).