- Over 7 + years of extensive experience in Manual and Automated testing of Client/Server and Web - based applications.
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium WebDriver/Grid, HP Quick Test Professional, Quality Center and SOAP UI.
- Functional understanding of the SDLC methodologies includes waterfall and Agile
- Proficient knowledge in all phases of STLC from test planning to defect tracking and defect lifecycle.
- Extensively tested large-scale Client Server & Web applications, manual and automation testing methods with complex localization and accessibility features.
- Experienced in API Testing as a part of integration testing with SOAP Web services.
- Thorough experience in testing using XML, & WSDL, providing required input data to request XML & get the required data from response XML & using tools like SOAPUI.
- Strong Experience in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG Framework.
- Great experience in banking domain like credit/debit cards, accounts receivables etc.
- Regularly performed functional, regression, multi-browser testing, Usability and Regression Testing for UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Good experience in creating test scripts usingWebDriver, Selenium RC, Selenium-IDE, Selenium Gridin Java.
- Good experience inDataDriven and Hybrid Testing.
- Experience inFunctional, Regression and Systemtesting usingManual and Automated testing tools - selenium WebDriver.
- Expertise in Black Box, and specialization in performing Functional, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing (SIT), Modules Testing, Positive & Negative Testing, End to End Testing, Qualitative Testing, Explorative Testing, System Sanity Testing.
- Performed Compatibility Testing, Backend Testing and Disaster recovery verification.
- Functional knowledge of SOA related architectures which include Restful API Web Service Testing.
- Expert in analysis of defect severity, defect tracking system and defect reporting and trouble shooting.
- Hold a strong exposure on Performance Testing using Loadrunner.
- Thorough experience in Test Management tools such as HP ALM/Quality Center, JIRA.
- Experienced in importing and exporting Test Scripts to HP ALM/Quality Center from Microsoft Word/ Microsoft Excel.
- Developed and maintained Test plans, Test cases, Test data, Test scenarios, QA Test Results, QA Approvals and other test documentation.
- Proficient in MS Office products MS Word, Power Point, MS outlook and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to accomplish critical business objectives.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver, HP Quick Test Pro (QTP), Quality Centre/ALM, SOAPUI, Load runner
QATools: (JIRA, HP-Quality Center, ALM), (Client internal tool for RESTAPIand SOAP)
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Java, UNIX
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, Web Services, SOAP UI
Test Framework: JUnit, TestNG
Confidential - Dallas, TX
QA Automation Tester
- Identified, reviewed and analyzed BRDs, FRDs, TRs from several sources and by conducting requirement walkthrough meetings with end users and business analysts.
- Involved in manual as well as automation testing.
- Worked with development teams and business analysts to understand the functional specs regarding the critical business areas.
- Maintain Requirement Clarification log for any questions/clarifications regarding requirements.
- Created Test related documents such as Test Plan, Test Strategy, and Test Approach.
- Designed, executed and maintained Selenium Web Driver (TestNg, JUnit) automated test cases for regression test cases
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using JUnit.
- Executed parallel browser testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser testing.
- Validated all the input/output data and the credit data using SQL.
- Planned and defined system requirements to Wire Frames with Use Case, Use Case Scenario and Use Case Narrative using the UML (Unified Modeling Language) methodologies.
- Developed cluster analysis to segment credit and debit card portfolios as well as provided marketing recommendations.
- Developed an in-house system to research all aspects of merchant credit/debit card activity
- Performed GAP analysis using the AS-IS process flow document and the TO-BE process flow document.
- Validated credit/debit banking transaction modules as per the online banking requirements.
- Developed and executed Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Responsible for developing and modifying automated test scripts using Load Runner.
- Designed and maintained test cases manually in excel spreadsheet and stored them on SharePoint for tracking purposes.
- Conduct Agile Scrum meetings to discuss project progress and plan
- Preparation of Requirements Document, AGILE Storycards.
- Prepared automated scripts for Maintenance and Regression testing using QTP.
- Analyze applications for different user levels and delivery forms
- Wrote SQL Queries with complex multi-table joins and nested queries.
- Exported Manual test cases into Mercury Quality Center and maintained the same in the Test Plan module.
- Provided linkage of all test cases to requirements in Quality Center to establish 100% requirement coverage.
- Performed test case assignments in Test Lab modules of Quality Center.
- Performed various types of testing such as Functional, Regression, System and Integration (SIT), Configuration, Interface, Navigational, Build Verification, Smoke/Sanity, Report testing etc
- Generated and published various Daily and Weekly test status reports during the test execution phase of STLC.
- Conducted and participated in the Bug Review meetings to identify, analyze and drive the issues towards resolutions based on the business severity.
- Generated various defect reports for stakeholders.
- Was responsible for testing status update during project status meetings.
- Documented approved change controls to add them into business design.
Environment: Quality Center, Business Objects, Java, HTML, ASP.NET, QTP, MS SQL Server, SQL, Share Point, BOSS, BI
QA Automation Analyst
- Identified high-level requirements for documenting detailed business requirements for UAT
- Thorough knowledge of agile methodology. Attended daily scrums, sprint planning and Sprint Kick off
- Work in Agile, scrum, and sprint environment in order to change the requirements and features set.
- Responsible for all aspects of AccountingData Validation, including but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, general ledger, credit card processing & reconciliation, forecasts/budgets, financial statements and reports.
- ConductedFunctionality testingduring various phases of the application.
- Wrote numerous unit tests, automation scripts and regression scripts for major modules of the web pages and web-apps for the organization.
- Assisted Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium RC.
- Created whole test framework using Selenium for further test creation and execution.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix to ensure the adequate coverage of the test cases.
- Assigned, Monitored and Tracked Tasks of Team Members.
- Send invoices to Oracle Financials Accounts Receivable
- Successful discussed with all members, Project manager and QA Lead to collect data for automation.
- Regression test cases were written and automated using Selenium RC.
- Gathered the Test Input data, including Pre-condition, Test Input, Test Result, Test Regression data.
- Laid out the plan of Test Strategy on how to automate the testing.
- Deduced the Test Cases for Regression testing and automating the Test Cases using WinRunner.
- Creating GUI, Bitmap, Database and Synchronization verification points in WinRunner.
- Validated the integrity constraints on the database by creating solver Functions.
- Tested User Account Statistics web page UI modules for user-roles across multiple eligibility levels.
- Performed configuration/ compatibility and User Interface testing manually.
- Responsible for writing SQL queries, insert/update statements
- Designed and maintained test schedules, test plan, test strategy, test assignment documents for various testing activities. Prepared and Executed Test Cases for Functional and Integration testing
- Created automation test suite for cleaning and trimming flat-files.
- Created desktop based automation scripts for initializing various directories and files as per the need for the testing environment.
- Tested frontend UI Elements of customer facing Web Portal
- Exhaustively tested end-to-end scenario for creating a user-membership and customer enrollment
- Tested end-to-end scenario for end user and customer account creation module
- Expertise in testing the cost-calculation module and balance update modules.
- Expertise in using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit, TestNG
- Executed browser compatibility testing (IE, Firefox and Chrome) for web-based applications.
- Thoroughly analyzed Gaps between Production, mock and testing Environments
- Good experience in Web Services testing using SOAPUI, XML, & WSDL.
- Created Traceability Matrix to keep track of changes in requirement to that of the testing efforts.
- Participated in conducting System testing and End to End testing manually.
- Performed Web Testing to check for broken links in a page as part of UAT Testing.
- Used HP/ALM Quality Center to document various defects, bugs, and RTM issues as and when emerged.
Environment: VSTS, .Net, TFS, MTM, Visual Studio, DB2, SOAP UI, Web Services, UNIX
- Prepared Test plans and Test specifications based on Functional Requirement Specifications and System Design Specifications.
- Trained team for Agile/ scrum methods, testing tools by proving technical and planning directions
- Coordinated UAT effort with the UAT group to ensure the correct business logic.
- Utilized Cucumber for implementing test cases for an existing BDD style of framework using Gherkin grammar rules.
- Utilized Gherkin Grammar rules with given when then conditions in order to optimize test cases.
- Extensively used Selenium IDE to record, playback and debug individual test cases, using Selenium WebDriver provided more flexibility in automating test cases.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using Selenium IDE.
- Build an easy to use cloud management web console for IAAS, SAAS, PAAS services to enable Ericsson to lower the cost of hardware
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities of the application using Selenium.
- Participated with SOA team and SAS team to gather scenario of Restful API Web Service Testing.
- Thorough experience of UAT, and Usability Testing with extensive hands-on in REST API.
- Uploaded definitions file for testing using SOAPUI and LoadRunner applications to test the web services.
- Responsible for REST API Testing using Http Java Test Client for REST web APIs.
- Implemented JSON/XML Assertors, for validation of SOAP (WSDL) and REST API calls, and Data Source for storing and analyzing data input/output and error codes. experimented with implementation of cypress IO for automation of existing tests to create cypress automation test suit.
- Developed automated scripts from API document to verify web service calls using XML and JSON format.
- Employed debugging tools with browsers like Firefox to identify system errors associated with defects.
- Performed integration testing between Web Client application and various devices.
- Investigated issues uncovered by UAT cycles.
- Created functional and regression test cases for new and existing features from User Stories in Agile development environment.
- Generated management defect and test execution progress reports for multiple testing cycles.
- Tested property transfer to validate multiple Web Services calls for Restful Services.
- Written positive and negative test cases based on requirements, and specifications, flow charts, process diagrams and executed them.
- Exhaustively tested internal end-user and employee web portal.
- Tested Employee Self-Service (ESS) module for the internal, company web-domain
- Wrote automation test scripts for employment-history module through the portal.
- Extensive experience in using Selenium WebDriver for writing customized test suites and test cases for testing functionality
- Performed Cross browser functional testing using Selenium Grid.
- Developed Test cases based on the technical specifications and business requirements.
- Defined and track bugs using HP ALM/Quality Center (QC) and JIRA.
- Used HP ALM/Quality Center for defect management feed the requirements, to move the test cases to test lab from test plan.
- Prepared User Acceptance Test Cases and Release Notes documents as per the Project need
- Performed End to End testing to validate different modules and integrations
- Prepared and Maintained documents like Test Strategy, Risk Assessment, and Test Report.
- Documented the Test Cases, Test Procedures, Test Scripts
- Performed Integration Testing for the entire System after functional testing by executing the complete flow of the application system
- Performed positive and negative testing of the application for identification of bugs after fixing of errors in each subsequent build during the process of development.
- Extensively used SQL for Back End testing to validate data in the database and documented test results and sent email communications with test results.
Environment: ALM/Quality Center, QTP, UNIX, Oracle, Web 2.0, HTML, UAT, .Net, WebServices,MS Office, Windows, Etc.