- Experienced Business System Analyst with over 8 years of strong knowledge in Ecommerce, Supply Chain, and Banking domain in System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Waterfall and Agile Methodology.
- Gathered and documented business requirements, System Requirements, functional requirements, technical requirements and created mapping documents.
- Conducting JAD sessions and created Use Case Diagrams, Visio charts and Sequence Diagrams.
- Experienced with working with large amounts of Data in preparation for Data Migration.
- Expertise in online banking, mobile banking, and platform - based applications.
- Possess outstanding client interaction and relationship management skills resulting in long lasting relationships with team members and stakeholders, with excellent Communication and Presentation skills both verbal and written.
- In-Depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) AGILE (including SCRUM) and WATERFALL, having scrupulous understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Ability to collaborate with others in both, business and technical areas to deliver optimal business process solutions in line with corporate priorities.
- Experience in preparing project scope, project charter, project plan, project estimates, schedules, resource planning, and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and status reports.
- Proficient in techniques like Elicitation, Validation, Specification and Verification in Analysis phase.
- Excellent skills in documenting Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), User Stories, User Case Specifications, and conducting various analysis viz. GAP, Cost-Benefit, Risk and Impact, Feasibility Studies, Security Risk Assessment and to identify the business critical and high-risk areas for Change Management.
- Experience of providing user training, user documentation, post- production support.
- Facilitated in creating UAT Test Plan by identifying proper UAT testing Scope, UAT in scope/out of scope testing, risk, mitigation and test procedures.
- Expertise in Unified Modeling Language (UML) tools like MS-Visio and Rational Rose to create use case diagram, flowcharts, activity diagrams, process flow diagrams.
- Skillful at Mapping Requirements to test cases, providing traceability to requirements, creation and documentation of Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Procedures, Test Data from the requirements document for various applications.
- Cross Functional Team Management (On-Site, Off-Shore, Vendors, and Managed Services).
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and White Board Sessions with end-users, Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) team, Architects and design group development and QA team for project meetings, walkthroughs and customer interviews commensurate with excellent communication skills.
- Extensive experience on Project Management, Time Management, Demand Management, Resource Management, Portfolio Management using HP PPM.
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, financial formulas, etc).
- Creative and aggressive self-starter with integrative thinking skills, capable of communicating creative ideas through graphical analysis charts and statistical data display. Strong Management and Communication Skills demonstrated proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments.
- Highly Motivated, Detail oriented, Versatile and able to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Dynamic in working with all teams involving Developers, Quality Assurance, Product team and Client Support teams for deliveries on time and budget with highest quality.
- Cross Functional Team Management (On-Site, Off-Shore, Vendors, and Managed Services).
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
- Very strong MS Excel / VBA experience
- Strong working knowledge of IT operations and ITIL.
- Good knowledge of .Net applications.
- Good Knowledge in scripting languages like Unix Shell and Java Script.
- Good knowledge of programming languages like Java and Ruby on Rails.
- Great knowledge in project coordination for Off-shore/ On-shore teams.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS and Web Services.
- Good Track record of producing High quality results while under Pressure.
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS
Software Packages: MS Office, MS Video, MS Project, SharePoint
Defect Tracking/Testing: Quality Center, ALM, QTP, Rally, Jira
SDLC: AGILE, WATERFALL
Databases: ORACLE, SQL SERVER, MYSQL
Confidential - SF, CA
Quality Assurance Lead
- Work closely with different LOBs to gather precise requirements for banks exceptions application (XPS - Xceptions Processing System).
- Managing and leading QA team of 3, mentoring new team members and Knowledge Management activities.
- Main tasks include requirement analysis, test strategizing, test cycle planning, estimation, test plan review and test execution review.
- Conducting Show and tell and Test plan review sessions with business teams.
- Partners across IT and with assigned business lines to test new or existing software in order to ensure requirements are met.
- Works closely with software development staff to test and review applications developed in house or purchased from third party vendor prior to installation.
- Responsibilities in testing, leading of critical projects and also liaison with the business partners, and vendors partners on deliverables on an on-going basis.
- Create high level documents such as QA, E2E, UAT, and Performance Test Plans.
- Create and maintain JIRA stories and test cases using X-RAY (JIRA plugin).
Confidential - SF, CA
Product Owner / Business System Analyst
- Provide key performance metrics to the Head of IT on the deliveries and benefits realization of change implementations.
- Work directly with end users to capture and analyze challenges to their workflow and re-design of application for user friendliness.
- Creating detailed Flow Chart in preparation of payment data migration, in addition, capture new payments flow processes within the platform.
- Work closely with UX team to ensure platform meets company policy while creating user friendly application.
- Serve as an advocate for release management, communicating release management processes and procedures and assisting teams with adoption.
- Creating training initiatives and conducting training sessions to successfully on-board new application users.
- Manage end-to-end complex data migration, conversion and data modeling.
- Developing and delivering a detailed data migration plan.
- Overseeing and ensuring delivery of all aspects of data analysis, mapping and data transfer.
- Owning the quality of the migrated data and the validity of the migration processes and operation.
- Prioritizes work within an agile team and maintain a backlog of future work for consideration/prioritization.
- Take responsibility for the development of ongoing enhancements, create and prioritize user stores with the agile teams.
- Own and drive backlog grooming and management, prioritize user stories, create acceptance criteria and drive testing and delivery via JIRA.
- Troubleshooting / Maintaining PROD application with L2 support.
- Work with Program Management and Leadership to support new users on -boarded to the platform.
Confidential - San Jose, CA
Business System Analyst
- Conducted walk throughs and inspection meetingswith the stakeholders and other management teams in the finalization of the User Requirement Documentation.
- Conducted JAD Sessions to develop an architectural solution that the application meets the business requirements, resolve open issues, and change requests.
- Capture technical metadata through data modeling tools.
- Communicated with project managers, client support contacts, firewall engineers, system administrators, account security officers, implementation teams, and compliance management to achieve required goals.
- Identified and implemented ways to improve customer service, inventory investment, and supply chain efficiency to achieve measurable results.
- Discussed the Data model, data flow and data mapping with the application development team.
- Acted as liaison between management and development team for requirements and Quality Analysis.
- Utilized modified Agile methodology to define the scope of proposed solution.
- Experienced in Jenkins for CI and for End-to-End automation for all build and CD.
- Involved in the development of standard documentation package (Requirements, Specification, Design, Operations, and Quality Testing Plans).
- Analyzed and recommended improvements to all new systems and ITIL processes.
- Created Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure that the requirements are traced to the test cases. Used SQL to perform data integrity test, validated stored procedures and functions.
- Participated in conducting reports using Tableau BI.
- Executed SQL queries to extract data from database.
- Created JSON for i18n localization and globalization files.
- Wrote technical guides to XML applications.
- Used BI Reporting Tool to create KPIs and Scorecards to improve corporate profitability measures and comparative financial analysis.
- Worked with Business users and Product managers to manage requirements and interpret business request to help translate that into business rules to develop self-service Visualizations with Tableau and standard Reports and Dashboards with Excel.
- Participated in JAD sessions to generate requirements and document BRD and FSD respectively.
- Modeled business processes and workflows using activity and sequence diagrams.
- Performed thorough GAP Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing software functionalities with the new business requirements.
- Analyzed business requirements, process and user stories as an input into performing role and provide the businessusers with the required system/solution.
- Created Product Requirement Document and User stories for development and testing team
- Provide onsite production support to end users, post system deployment.
- Identified and logged system defects and enhancements.
- Traced requirements throughout the development process and verifying adherence using the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Developed and implemented solutions, which were developed independently, migrating slowly to an XML platform.
- Created UAT Cases and guided the Business Users in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Confidential, Westmont, IL
- Responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through design, configuration, and implementation.
- Involved in understanding the currentSDLC process, defining scope of the project along with position statement. Working with Project Manager to estimate project scope, create project charter, project road map and LOE analysis. Responsible for recording User stories, enhancing the existing web applications with user friendly and easy access to member profiles. Significant additions to the mobile app with better UI access to members.
- Identified business and systems process improvements from big picture to detailed levels.
- Developed thorough understanding of the various steps in the loan lifecycle and desired functionality of proposed system thorough interaction with all stakeholders and project team.
- Conducted JAD sessions with project stakeholders and software development team to analyze the feasibility of needs.
- Performed requirements analysis and refinement of user requirements into Functional Specifications.
- Risked assessment/prioritization drafting, execution and documenting risk areas.
- Finalized functional requirements using RTM through to conduction of Gap analysis.
- Coordinated with the business users to ascertain the best route to determining eligibility metrics
- Assisted the project manager in determining proposed impact of the project on the organization as well as estimations in project charter preparation.
- Helped develop test plan, test scenarios and test cases for regression, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Successfully managed change requests, tracked defects, and traced requirements.
- Involved in Training of users and troubleshooting day-to-day problems.
- Facilitated UAT with the business and responsible for creating testing reports such as Defect reports, Requirement traceability matrix, testing status report.