- 3+ years of test experience with software technologies covering user experience, service API, business workflows, and backend job processing.
- Working with different type of testing technologies such as Black Box, Gray Box, Smoke Testing, Functional and Regression testing, GUI testing, System installation and compatibility.
- Experience testing backend services such as REST and SOAP API testing, Databases
- Ability to learn new technologies and effectively working in fast - changing IT world.
- Very communicable and strong team player, also great working individually.
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS
Mobile platforms: Android, IOS
Bug Tracking: Jira, Test rail, Confluence, Zephyr, LMS, CRM
Browsers: Google Chrome, IE/Edge, Safari, Mozilla Firefox
Testing tools and Technologies: Chrome development tools
API: Postman, Swagger, Charles Proxy
Databases: SQL, PostgreSQL, Studio 3T, Mongo DB
Software QA Engineer
- Performing functional testing on Windows OS and Mac OS to ensure customers can easily signing and making changes in accounts, makes purchases, choose appropriate service.
- Using Postman to build API integration tests.
- Working closely with BA’s for reviewing and modifying product functional specifications with various business unit within the company to improve product functionality.
- Writing test documentation based on product requirements and technical specifications.
- Providing feedback to the developments and the application groups after regression testing of new builds.
- Researching software defects and reporting them using JIRA bug tracking system. Creating screen shots and screen records and attaching them to bug reports. Updating bugs with comments when bugs found were similar to others already existing in the system.
- Performing database testing using SQL to ensure data integrity frontend and API layers
- Collaborative working with QA team through Google cloud services such as Google Drive, Google Docs Suite
- Anticipating potential problems by creating test scenarios and updates test cases for system when appropriate to reflect changes in product functionality or requirements. -working experience
- Conducting research and analysis of process improvements to determine efficiencies and best practices, making recommendations to management on how to improve current practices and processes and solve issues related to business unit.
- Researching defects and opening test cases with vendor when appropriate.
SME Loan Administrator
- Monitored changes in web applications and actively worked with QA lead to ensure all requirements observed.
- Provided feedback to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Closely worked with Business Analyst to improve the quality of service provided.
- Assisted with closing of financing by preparing closing documents, responses to due diligence questions, historical cost documentation using special bank applications
- Monitored the lending instructions received from customers for completeness and accuracy. Proactive involvement with the marketing groups and team overseeing new closings and transaction processing, including daily review and management of upcoming events to ensure timely processing and verification of maturing loans and commitments.
- Developed, implemented, and monitored operating policies, practices, and methods and procedures, and strategies to meet the objectives of the Bank’s loan policies and ensures bank compliance with National Bank's regulations.