- Over 8 years of QA experience in Manual, Automation testing of Web Applications, Mobile Apps with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing using selenium and its various tools like.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium Web Driver/RC/IDE/Grid, QTP and QTP, Opium to develop automation testing scripts for web, Mobile and client server applications.
- Sound knowledge on Joint, Testing framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Experience in IT, extended expertise in QA and Automated Software Testing using QTP, SOAPUI, Quality Center, ALM, etc. Experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and worked on Waterfall and Agile project environment.
- Experience in Automation tools like selenium, QTP (Quick Test Professional), load and performance testing tool Meter and Mobile Automation testing tool Opium, Calabash, Rubidium.
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like Clear Quest, Jiri, and Test Director/Quality Center (QC), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in testing native applications on iPhone, Android and iPod devices (Manual & Automation).
- Experience with Test Automation tools such as Cypress, Selenium, Testing, Meter, and Joint.
- Hands on experience in Quality Assurance including Functional, System, Smoke, Regression, Integration, and User Acceptance Test (UAT), Unified Functional Testing(UFT)and Compatibility Testing of Web/Windows and Client server based Applications.
- Automated Test cases in TDD (Test Driven Development), BDD (Behavior Driven Development), Keyword driven, Data driven and Hybrid framework.
- Strong working experience on data warehousing applications, directly responsible for the Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from multiple sources into Data Warehouse. extensive experience in development using various languages like c#, VB script, java, python and Excellent knowledge of SQL, Capable of writing SQL queries
- Performed Data Centric testing to validate the data that is loaded in to the data warehouse is correct as per the defined business rules.
- Good understanding of cloud services like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Adept technical skills in Performance testing in the domain of Healthcare/ Insurance, Banking Industries using tools like unit and load runner etc.
- Experience in RESTFULL web service testing using Rest Assured framework java validated JSON formatted data, different http status code like 200, 201, 400, 415, 500 etc.
- Worked in ETL environment involving Informatics/Data Stage and database testing using sq. and psalm queries. Expertise in reviewing, analyzing Software Requirements Specification documents SRS, Business Requirement Documents BRD, creating, developing Test Plans, Test cases and Test Scripts.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique Path using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Quality Centre/Test Director, ALM, JIRA, and Bugzilla.
- Hands on experience in Test Automation using different Automation tools Unit testing by using Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, Junit, TestNG, ANT/ Maven, Fire Path, Running scripts, Debugging scripts in different environment, Extracting Test results, Cross browser testing, and data validation.
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux shell commands to tail the logs, adding users, starting services from the shell, settings aliases to frequently used commands, creating users and settings file system permissions.
- Excellent Analytical, Problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot with strong oral and written communication, a very good team player and also a self - starter.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID/RC, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAPUI, QTP, Eclipse, Protractor, Appium, JMeter, Cucumber, Log4j, Firebug, Fire Path, Fitnesse, Coded UI, Appium
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD,BDD
Firefox Add-ons: XPath, Firebug, Firepath
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, JSP, XML, CSS, Flash.
SQA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, BugZilla, Visual Studio TFS, JIRA, Bamboo
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2000/2005,OLAP and OLTP, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000,SQL,Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Loader, MYSQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10/vista & server 2003, UNIX and Mac.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr. Automation Test Engineer
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
- Conducted Automation testing using the Standards, guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application using Java.
- Created automated script for REST-API testing using Rest Assuredframework.
- Developed a DevOps as a service using Docker and Kubernetes deployed to Docker Cloud, AWS, Azure and OpenShift.
- Developed Docker Files and configuration scripts to spin the Devops container stack on demand.
- Tested the ETL mappings and other ETL Processes ( Data Warehouse Testing).
- Designed, developed and implemented Web services for User Acceptance Test cases and plans.
- Expertise in mobile testing using tools like simulator, emulators in ios an android applications
- Used Appium for native, hybrid Mobile application testing for ios and Android platforms.
- Used Appium for test Automation Framework, Cross platform test Automation
- Experience in UI Automator to capture Android Device and Emulator screens for automation testing with selenium
- Involved in testing REST services using Rest Assured and tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Involved in SEETEST and integration with HP Quality Center, ALM, and JIRA.
- Experienced in creating automated tests for web services using technologies like Rest Assured or HTTPCore
- Performed UI and API testing using Cypress and created from framework from the scratch.
- Experienced in performing Data Driven Testing using parameterization in Quick Test Pro (QTP), to test the Application with different sets of data.
- Performing Functional, Integration, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, White box/Black box Testing for Mobile Application.
- Involved in the major parts of testing trading systems include functional, interface, security, and performance testing.
- Performed Security tests includes threat analysis and vulnerability analysis and threats identified through security code reviews of trading applications.
- Debugged backlog of about a thousand of existing white-box automation test scripts, ran regression on more than 1900 of them.
- Tested Angular 8 application with Jasmine testing framework and protractor. Used TypeScript for automation.
- Configuring NGINX reverse proxy on AWS EC2 to prepare ExtentX tests report.
- Designing and executing the automation scripts using Selenium-Web Driver.
- Build Automation Framework for AngularJS, Node.js and involved in testing AJAX components with Protractor and Selenium Web Driver.
- Wrote SQL queries to validate source data versus data in the data warehouse including identification of duplicate records.
- Worked with the ETL processes using Informatica tool to extract the data from sources like Oracle, Flat files, Teradata thereby loading the data into the target Data warehouse.
- Implemented Page Objects, Data Driven using Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, and JUnit.
- Automated 145 E-commerce test cases using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit, and JAVA.
- Automated System testing for trading transactions, exchange operations and payment methods using Selenium Web Driver. created and manipulated various file formats usin Apache POI API.
- Automated test scripts for client server and web based applications using Java.
- Experience in working with Apache POI API.
- Involved in POS Testing and designed Test cases, system testing, reporting tests.
- Testing of Business layer testing which includes Barcode scanner, printers, Scale, Cash Drawer, Tower in POS application.
- Extensively used Informatics power center for extraction, transformation and loading process.
- Customizing and generating multiple TFS reports to serve company needs
- UsedTFSsource control to deploy application.
- Created test plans, test cases using Test Manager.
- Executed test cases usingtest manager.
- Responsible for creating automation framework using POM- Page Object Model, and Data Driven to test web application. Thorough understanding of POM using Page Factory.
- Performing Functional, Regression, GUI, and Integration testing using Selenium with Java.
- Using Page Object Model in Junit/TestNG Framework, ANT, MAVEN and using Jenkins to ensure web application is automatically tested via scripts.
- Implemented automated execution of tests using Maven and JENKINS.
- Performed Source Code management and version control using SVN and build management using Team City.
- Responsible for applying the Corporation’s Software Configuration Management processes to projects, setting up and maintaining TFS/GIT/GITHub infrastructure and supporting a continuous delivery model by automating software build and package migration processes.
- Used Git and Stash to re-modify files and for software development.
- Used SOAPUI to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Used SOAPUI, groovy script for test data setup in BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
- Responsible for developing Automation test plans, Traceability matrix/Test strategy and identifying test cases for Automation.
- Captured, managed and tracked the requirement through ALM.
- Writing custom test management reports using SQL and used RDBMS to recombine the data items from different files.
- Responsible for reporting and tracking the issues using Quality Center/Rally, JIRA.
Sr. Test Engineer/ Web Service Tester
- Followed Agile Methodologies, Scrum meetings and Software Quality Audits for all the Phases of SDLC.
- Implemented Selenium Web Driver and automated, executed scripts on different browser and different platform using Python
- Perform Functional, Integration, Regression, Smoke, White/Black box, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and End-to-End Testing.
- Created and maintained a list of white-box scripts failed during regression, approved, debugged and fixed.
- Created automated script for REST-APItesting using Rest Assuredframework.
- Automated test scripts using Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid Maven.
- Extensively automated regression and functional test suites by developing over 206 test cases, 8 test suites using Selenium Web Driver with Python.
- Validated web services Automation using SOAPUI.
- Experience in Simulating Mobile Application Testing with APPIUM for Android Platform and IOS Simulator for IOS platform
- Used Android SDK in Android Studio for establishing emulator in Android devices.
- UI Automator Viewer for recording screens and finding elements of the mobile screens.
- Preparing test estimation of SOA Testing Activities for the Web services.
- Involved in system Testing, system integration testing, and Business layer testing of POS App’s.
- Performed normal and abnormal scenarios of POS Applications and Business transaction flow tests, Regression Testing, Performance Testing.
- Resposible for DEVOPS server ( Ansible tower,Docker, PosrgresSQL &Webservices) monitoring and performance through SPLUNK.
- Responsible for UAT project planning like creating test scenario, test plans, and test scripts.
- Conceptualized, designed, and implemented automated functional API test cases using SOAtest, and SoapUI.
- Involved in data analysis of HL7 to transfer clinical and administrative data between software applications.
- UsedTFSto report bugs and to maintain product backlog items.
- Wrote VBScripts for Functional and Regression Testing.
- Identified possible constraints of pending claims, related to Claim Authorization Mismatch.
- Used Git and Stash to re-modify files and for software development.
- Developed Data Driven framework to test several web pages.
- Preparing test estimation of SOA testing activities for the Web services.
- Responsible for creating automation framework using POM- Page Object Model, and Data Driven framework to test web application.
- Developed Keyword driven framework to identify a set of Keywords and then associate an action (or function) with each of these keywords.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the Application and automated it by using Selenium Web Driver.
- Conducted Keyword driven, cross-browser testing, parallel test execution.
- Automated testing of web based applications using QTP (Quick Test Pro).
- Created and maintained server-side integration tests - Python, JSON documents, running with every build with Git.
- Log defects using ALM, JIRA application and communicate the defect status updates to the responsible analysis and implementation teams.
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium Web Driver.
- Used web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Firepath to locate elements.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML Ids and XPATH in Selenium.
- Performed White Box/Black Box testing using for Web Services testing.
- Configured Selenium Grid to execute the Scripts parallelly on different browsers.
- Performed REST API testing using SOAPUI and Back-End Testing database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries manually.
Environment: Selenium, Quality Center/ALM, Kubernetes, Docker, JIRA, ROI, VBScript, TFS, SQL Server 2008, Linux, Microsoft Windows, UNIX/shell, Visual studio, XML, Building Center, XSD, XPath, MQ, Topics, HTTP, JSON.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Worked in the agile environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Reviewed Business requirement and Software specification requirements to achieve better understanding of the UAT and automated frameworks from starch like Page Objectsframework.
- Prepared and reviewed UAT test artifacts Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test strategy, Traceability matrices, with Project Stakeholders.
- Involved in Functionality, Regression testing, Cross-Browser compatibility, User request load, Databases consistency, Security attacks on application.
- Experience in writing and developing Test Strategies, TestNG (ANT, MAVEN) Frameworks, Test Plans, Test Scenarios and defining test cases in Java.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- On daily basis used build tools like Maven and Jenkins to build and regress automated tests into CI process, and used GIT; documented and tracked defects and produced detailed reports using Jira and Rally.
- Used TeamCity for continuous integration of automated test scripts.
- Created a fully automatic testing system with the help of TestComplete and TeamCity.
- Developed Keyword Driven framework to test several web pages.
- Implemented Selenium Web driver to run Regression Tests on multiple platforms and browsers in parallel.
- Used Selenium Web driver for testing web applications.
- Developed 27 Selenium Web Driver automation scripts for E-commerce checkout process.
- Prepared Test Cases with the complete description of requirements, uploaded test cases and report results into HP Quality Center, Rally/ALM, JIRA.
- Created recovery files using Recovery Scenario Manager, associated with the recovery scenarios to test to instruct QTP with specified trigger action on unexpected event/popup.
- Involved in maintaining and uploading the QTP Scripts to Quality Center.
- Extensively used SQL statements to query the Oracle Database (RDBMS) for Data Validation and Data Integrity.
- Automated and executed test cases using Java and reported defects.
- Involved in ETL Testing that are scheduled for file transfers from operational data stores to designated file systems/directories.
- Tested for Functionality, Smoke and Regression testing, White/Black Box Testing.
- Identified the defects and worked with the development team to fix the defects.
Environment: Oracle8i, TFS, Visual studio, Unix/Shell, XPath, MQ, HTTP, HTTPS, UFT, JSON, Restful, Load Runner, Win runner, LINUX, SQL Server, Visual Studio 2005.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium RC.
- Automated regression test cases in Selenium RC using Python programming language.
- Created Test Cases using Element locators and selenium RC methods.
- Performed Unit, Functional & Regression, and Smoke testing on new builds, every modification in the application using Selenium RC.
- Involved in White-Box testing to design test cases and performed unit,integration,regression testing
- Used HP Quality Center, ALM, JIRA for managing and tracking requirement and issue tracking.
- Involved in data driven testing, modifying and executing automated and manual Test cases for different modules using QTP.
- Developed required Selenium support code in Python.
- Responsible for estimating required resource and components for SOA testing.
- Used Toad and SQLPlus for testing execution of ETL Processes' PL/SQL procedures, packages for business rules.
- Developed solutions for property and casualties using guidewire.
- Responsible for testing and reviewing of ETL mapping and transformation specifications based on the business requirements from various teams and the business teams.
- Executed and managed test cases and responsible for reporting Quality Center/Rally.
- Configured Maven for Python Automation projects anddeveloped project object model (POM).
- Used TOAD for SQL Server to write SQL queries for validating constraints, indexes.
- Involved in conducting tests on Web services transactions like automatic bill payment, wire transfers, batch payments and account transfers sent over HTTP by inspecting every XML request and response using SoapUI.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the database and investigate for solutions using data analysis practices and prepare analysis reports.
Environment: Windows 2003, VBScript, TFS, Linux, SQL Server, Unix/Shell, Python, Visual Basic, Tomcat, Restful.
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle SDLC.
- Performed Functional Testing, White/Black Box Testing, Smoke Testing, and End-to-End Testing.
- Involved in functional, Regression and business layer testing.
- Performed TestNG framework supported and run by ANT, MAVEN using Java programming language.
- Developed Groovy scripts to test Report application output and to customize test.
- Designed and executed manual and automated test cases through QC by integrating QTP using data-driven testing.
- Executed the tests to verify the web GUI using Quick Test Pro.
- Involved in developing Test cases, Test plans, Test strategies, Traceability Matrix.
- Automated highly transactional E-commerce web application using Selenium RC.
- Configured Selenium RC, JIRA and created selenium manual & automation scripts, frameworks in Java using TestNG.
- Used HP Quality Center, ALM, JIRA for tracking requirement and issue tracking.
- Used Oracle Applications like RPM, RDF for Expanding portfolio in and across different states.
- Performed Data Analysis and developed Data Mapping documents for reporting projectsby using several data Analysis software’s.
- Wrote test cases for White Box Testing and performed unit, integration, regression testing.
- Involved in Designing and developing data driven framework using Selenium RC, TestNG and implemented Java to send the regression result automatically.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object, element verification through XPath, CSS Locator.
- Performed Data Analysis and developed Data Mapping documents for ETL projects.
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium RC in Java (Junit) and executed as testing suite.
- Assured software deliverables which meets all requirements and expectations of final UAT test plan.
- Used Visual Studio as it includes code editor which support for checking syntax and also code refactoring which is restructuring necessary code.
- Used Groovy Script for SQL connection to database.
- Used Firebug to do web based testing with selenium for the commands and locator application.
- Developed complex SQL queries for data validation for verifying the ETL Mapping Rules.
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SOAPUI with Rest to create and execute functional, regression, compliance, and load tests.
- Extensively SOAP UIfor functional testing ofweb services.
- Involved in executing SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages for backend testing.