- Over 16 years working experience and skills in front - end, back-end QA testing of client/server and Web-based applications for financial, energy, business management, health care and communication industries.
- Expertise in analyzing requirements, specifications, developing test plans, test cases/scripts, track defects.
- Working experience and noledge of ETL process, Data Warehouse and SAAS technology, Oracle EBS, SDLS, Agile/Scrum/Waterfall methodologies and environments, Crystal, Cognos and Pentaho Reports.
- Self-motivated wif analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills, user and detail-oriented, team player, a quick learner wif good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision, ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, ability to identify problems and to pursue them to resolution.
- Review new or modified software program to determine if program will perform according to user request.
- Translate design, functional specifications, and requirement documents and working software into detailed software test plans and integrate them wif project schedule.
- Participate in internal and cross functional code and review design; provide support to teh BA’s in teh form of review of test cases and troubleshooting. Prepare testing estimates for proposed application releases.
- Design Manual Tests by analyzing test product, use cases and requirement as well as technical design and implementation artifacts to create test cases based on business or operational scenarios.
- Develop Automated Test by implementing test cases to accomplish product automation. Create automation test framework using UFT/QTP and test script repository, debug and execute automation scripts, maintain and edit existing scripts. Test Crystal, Cognos, Pentaho and BI Publisher Reports.
- Reports defects based on reviewing and analyzing results of all tests and enter anomalies into teh defect tracking database; coordinate wif development to prioritize and resolve bugs identified in QA.
- Created and executed complex SQL scripts to analyze databases.
- Analyze data for each level of ETL process (extract, transform and load) for DW project.
- Perform different level and type of testing including smoke, regression, functional, system, SIT (System Integration Test), back and front end testing, UAT (User Acceptance Test) and GUI testing.
- Maintain a Test Environment by performing ongoing maintenance and configuration management for a test environment to ensure dat all work is stored appropriately in teh proper repository in compliance wif department standards; keep current wif requirement changes during development process.
- Conduct detailed testing of applications, review result, and provide feedback to various departments including suggesting functionality for all product application groups.
- Effectively utilize QC/ALM for defining releases, planning tests, executing tests, and tracking defects.
- Contribute to Team Effort by accomplishing related results as needed; working directly wif business and technical teams to define requirement, establish minimum acceptance levels, validated test results, explained defect and provided timely feedback on issues.
QA Tools: HP UFT/QTP, QC/ALM, HP LoadRunner, Bugzilla, TFS, JIRA, Codesion.
Development Tools: MS Outlook, XML Generator, TOAD, MS IE 8.0/9.0, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, MS Office Suite, MS-DOS, PL/SQL Tools, Visio, Adobe, Share Point, Wiki, MS VSS, XML Spy.
Databases and servers: Oracle 9i/10g/11.5, DB2, Sybase, MSSQL Serv. 2008, JBoss, MySQL, WebLogic.
Platforms and technologies: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7, IIS, .NET, J2EE, COM, API, ASP, TCP/IP, Oracle EBS, ERP, Crystal and MS Reports, ETL, DW/BI, SSIS, EDI, Mainframe, UNIX, Mac OS, SAAS, Oracle BI Publisher Oracle EBS modules, EDI transactions 837 and 834.
Automation/Manual Sr. QA Consultant
- Contribute to automate testing for ICD-10 upgrade project to claims system. Perform complex testing tasks to assure dat developed Monument Xpress Web-based products meet user expectation by verifying dat Medical and Hospital claim and member enrollment processing work correctly. Utilize software testing tools (UFT/QTP and ALM/QC) and assist in developing test data and
- SQL complex select statements for use in automated test activities and managing testing life cycle. Debug and execute automation scripts for Smoke and Regression tests, maintain and edit existing scripts. Analyze test result and report about any anomalies.
Sr. SQA Analyst - Consultant
- Performed manual testing process of Oracle EBS Applications (financial domain) to ensure a quality product for HARVARD PILGRIM Health Care (, Quincy, MA) is delivered to production. Develop Test Plan/Scenarios for new applications based on teh BRD. Verified dat teh components of teh solution, both standard functionality and custom components (including Reports, Interface), operate together in a single environment as expected.
- Tested Web-based applications dat support SaaS-based campaign dashboard for CLICKFUEL (, Burlington, MA); was responsible for functional testing; assisted in planning teh QA testing for each individual project; wrote and executed test cases, and defect tracking. Tested Pentaho Report. Manage test failure.
- Participated in teh testing ETL processes for Corporate Data Warehouse project for CIRCOR INTERNATIONAL (, Burlington, MA) by providing expertise in all ETL testing processes required dat teh data extract reflects teh source dat transformation rules are applied according to specifications and data is loaded to target database as expected. Created and executed complex SQL scripts to analyze databases. Manage issues using TFS.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
SQA Automation Engineer
- Translated manual test to automation test. Perform automation test (using QTP and QC) on GainsKeeper Web-based applications for CBL project by verifying dat
- GK Applications calculate, track and report corporate actions, cost basis, capital gains & losses and wash sale correctly. Utilize Quality Center (QC) for managing testing life cycle.
- Eliza integrates computer-telephony wif state of teh speech recognition and deploys it wifin teh healthcare industry.
- Participated in teh testing ETL processes for Corporate Data Warehouse project. Created and executed complex SQL scripts to analyze databases. Performed regression, functional, front-end UI testing of client/server voice recognition and Web-based software applications. Tested MS Report. Manage test failure using Bugzilla.
SQA Analyst - Consultant
- Participated in testing NSLDS software program for AMERICAN STUDENT ASSISTANCE (, Boston, MA), tested backend databases, client/server and Web-based applications, features, modifications, wrote test scenarios based on RTA; all tiers of testing: manual, automated (QTP and QC), front-end, back-end; analyzed test result, reported bugs, managed defects until resolved and reported results.
- Tested Web-based and client/server applications for ACORN MH TECHNOLOGY LLC (, Lawrence, MA) customers. Monitored and tested EDI File Processing; tested Crystal Reports; performed regression testing for all required combinations of web browsers and windows platforms; actively participated in all phases of teh development and testing life cycles. Performed automated testing (WinRunner and QTP) Web-based application.
- Collaborated in teh implementing a new Transfer Agency System for INVESTOR BANK & TRUST (, Boston, MA) customers dat deployed to replace mainframe daily processing. Monitored and tested Investment/Fund Accounting/Credit transactions and Transfer Agency processes (Daily Trades, New Account, Prices and Maintenance).
SQA Automation Engineer
- Participated in automated and manual test on financial Web-based and client/server application. Conducted product stress, load and performance tests using
- LoadRunner, ASP pages and web service interface; tested teh COM components on teh server-side applications using WinRunner.