- Proven ability in Automation Tool like Selenium RC & Webdriver
- Proven ability in developing the scripts in Web driver with TestNG.
- Proven ability in Creating Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Metrics for Manual Testing.
- Experience in performing business functionality testing at various stages of SDLC.
- Experience in tracking defects with bug tracking tools like Quality center, Bugzilla, Clearquest.
- Involved in both Manual and Automated Testing of applications on Windows and Unix Environment.
- Proficient in the use of HP Quality Center for developing and executing automated and manual tests.
- Protective Life Insurance Company, which today offers a broad portfolio of life and specialty insurance and investment products. The company also deals in Life insurance, Retirement Planning, Asset Protection, Commercial Mortgages.
- Analyzed Business Requirements Document, Functional Specifications Document and Technical Design Document to develop Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Developed Test Scripts for automation of the web based application testing in QuickTest Pro (QTP) 9.0.
- Developed and executed SQL queries for data transaction and database integrity using TOAD.
- Identify the test cases needs to automated for Selenium Webdriver.
- Developed the scripts by using Selenium TestNG with Webdriver.
- Executed the scripts on the new build
- Conducted Functionality and Regression testing using Selenium.
- Updated and maintained Quality Center for all the defects found during functional and regression testing and followed up the bug life cycle.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, Integration, Stress and Regression testing of the website.
- Performed Performance Testing to see system behavior under load conditions using LoadRunner.
- Prepared reports and test results after each release cycle for management and further test planning.
- Tested GUI and functionality of the application under test using multiple browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Mozilla on multiple platforms and interpreted the positive and negative results.
- Created and executed test scripts for UAT testing.
- Manually performed backend testing on Oracle database by writing SQL queries.
- Compared and analyzed actual to expected results and reported all defects to development team at the software defects review meetings.
- Designed and created various Test Plans, Test Cases based on the Business requirements.
- Performed execution of test cases manually to verify the expected results.
- Performed Regression Testing and system testing with existing test cases and test scripts after fixing bugs in the applications.
- Developed automation test plan, coding guidelines, and automation test framework by using HP QTP
- Tested mappings with the Design Documents and also performed testing for various sample data.
- Co - ordinate with team members for TEMPeffective management for all project requirements and responsible for deliverables and receivables during all project phases.
- Participated in walkthrough and defect report meetings periodically.
- Performed end-to-end testing of the application and detected GUI bug.
- Performed the tests in both the SIT, QA and contingency/backup environments
- Performed periodic checks to run crosscheck against QA/SIT environments to ensure it is up and running.
- Worked on issues with migration from development to testing.
- Documented and reported various bugs during Manual Testing.
- Performed Installation testing and Performance testing manually.
- Analyzed the business requirements and prepared Performance Test Strategies and Performance Test Plan
- Wrote Test Cases and Test Scripts for different components of the web application
- Performed Black box, Functional, Integration, Stress and Regression testing of the website
- Used Quality Center and QTP together for testing and reporting the testing on the Intranet
- Created Defect reports in Excel file by exporting the data from Quality Center
- Recorded the Test cases using Automation tool QTP and checked the functionality of the application for every release
- Performed Data-Driven Tests by passing different sets of data and checked weather the information entered is updated into the database
- Performed Performance Testing and Load Testing using Load Runner
- Tested GUI and functionality of the application under test using multiple browsers on multi platforms and interpreted the positive and negative results
- Performed data analysis using SQL queries in TOAD
- Checked the broken links in the application and conducted cross browser testing
- Recorded Vuser Scripts using Vuser Generator (VuGen), tested the transaction response times by simulating real world scenarios.
- Prepared and participated in weekly status meetings, conducted walkthroughs, documented proceedings.
- Created Traceability Matrix in Excel and in Quality Center by integrating Test cases with requirements.
Environment: HTML, SQL, Visual Basic, Toad e, Oracle, XML, Tomcat App Server, Quick Test Pro, Quality Center, LoadRunner, VBScript, Perl