- Around 7 years of experience in Information Technology for Software Testing on Different Platforms, specialized both in Manual and Automation testing using Selenium Web Driver for client/server and web - based environment
- Experienced with various types of testing like GUI testing, Web testing, Regression testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, End to End Testing, Unit Testing.
- Expertise in preparing Test Strategy, Test Summary Reports, Test Cases and Test Scripts for Automated and manual testing based on the User Requirement Documents and System Requirement Documents.
- Experience in working with open source tools like Selenium (Selenium IDE, Web Driver2.0 API), TestNG, and preparation of automation test framework
- Proven ability to work with Appiumtool integrated with complex architecture to automate Mobile Applications and executing test cases for validating GUI and system functionality on desktops and mobile devices including Android and iOS.
- Worked onBehavior-Driven Development projects with Cucumber, Protractorand Spec flow.
- Extensively worked on Selenium automation scripts in java using Junit andTestNg. Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson for Continuous Integration.
- Experience ATDD tools like - Gherkins and Specflow etc.
- Experienced with SOA, Web Services, SOAP, Soap UI, RESTFUL, WSDL technologies.
- Used Protractor with Selenium to provide automated test infrastructure to simulate user's interaction with react application running in a browser.
- Good experience in testing both SOAP and REST services using SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Assured and Tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Experience using testing tools such as HPQuality Center (QC), HP ALM, Test Director, JIRA, SOAP UI and Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Strong knowledge ofcrossbrowser, crossplatform compatibility testing.
- Strong understanding and experience in Software Development and Software Testing life cycles, Bug life Cycle.
- Excellent understanding with Waterfall, V-Model, and Agile (Scrum) software development life cycle methodologies. Ability to understand client requirement and provide with the best solution.
- Quick learner, ability to handle multiple, concurrent assignments with tight deadlines.
- Skilled Confidential building a strong team environment and can acclimatize to new technologies and situations with ease
- Experience in mentoring and sharing knowledge for those who are interested to learn automation.
- Exceptional abilities in project coordination. Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in team. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Testing tools: Protractor, Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, WebdriverIO, HP Quality ALM, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, Appium (Mobile Testing)
Firefox Add-ons: XPath, Firebug, Chropath
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, BugZilla, Visual Studio TFS, JIRA,Bamboo, CA Rally
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, Web Services
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson,Travis, GoCD
Databases Technologies: Oracle, PostgreSQL, Dbeaver
Platforms: MacOS, Windows 10, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Redmond, Washington
- Test AMBS application, including coordinating the installation of application, Requirement Analysis and Review Business Requirements.
- Flashing builds Firmware and test binaries for user and user debug with the help of Samsung Odin 3 and LG - LGUP and DLL files, Apk files, and Csc files.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures which meets Confidential &T standards for Confidential &T Messages Backup & Sync (AMBS) application.
- Coordinate project execution & plan with android OEMs such as Samsung, LG and Motorola with Confidential &T Network.
- Identified mobile elements using Appium Inspector, UI Automator Viewer.
- Design Automate Test scripts for mobile testing in tools like Android UIautomator, Appium, in JAVA Dsl.
- Setting up test environment for automated script execution using Java,Appiumand TestNG for different Test Suit like Smoke, Regression Testing.
- Execute automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on Android platforms using Appium and Java.
- Daily monitoring of Application and Web server’s performance and key Shared Services API’s and report in case of poor performance.
- Coordinate project activity within Confidential &T and with vendors.
- Review documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness or to mitigate risks.
- Used Jira for raising the bugs
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE and TestNG framework.
- Conducted Automation/Manual testing using the Standards, guidelines and structuredmethodology in testing the application using Java.
- Developing Appium Scripts for Native Android/IOS Apps using Java.
- Participated in developing common Appium framework for both Android and IOS
- Used Postman tool to validate REST API’s
- Had a good experience in mentoring team of SDET’s to use Protractor for E2E automation
- Attended Daily stand-up’s and all the scrum ceremonies
- Good communication with stake holders during the Sprint review about automating the front end and came up with good monitoring tools for automation
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Jira, JAVA, Agile Methodologies, HP ALM, Postman, Charlesproxy, Appium
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
- Involved in web and mobile automated and manual test in hybrid and native environments
- Built mobile framework using webdriverIO and Appium for iOS devices
- Built and enhanced the BDD with Data Driven Automation framework from scratch.
- Tested database connectivity of NodeJS and MySQL.
- Strong interpersonal skills including excellent communication and the ability to collaborate and work well withothers.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries for backend testing.
- Ability to explore test automation best practices across the industry and share the knowledge with the team.
- Participated in QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discusses enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application.
- Knowledge and experience in SDLC including SCRUM Agile processes.
- Ability to lead and manage test case development and execution.
- Planning and estimation of timelines, effort for all the Testing activities dat is assigned.
- Leading the team of 2 resources for test plan creation and test management.
- Worked withtest development and defect management tool including Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, and Test Rail.
Confidential, Renton, Washington
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document, created the test plan and prepared detailed test cases on HP Quality Centre.
- Developed and maintained Manual and Automation test scripts through HP ALM
- Performed Web Services Testing and XML validation by creating test case suite using SOAPUI.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Performed API Level testing for Web Services, enhanced the Test harness and developed many Test suites using XML and JAVA
- Performed the Mobile Testing for Mobile App of Client, identify the Mobile Platform like IOS, Android by using Appium.
- Interacted with developers and business Users to communicate the defects and Actively participated in replicating the bugs and performed regression testing using JIRA.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds.
- Designed and Developed Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Hybrid frameworks forAutomation scripts using UFT, Selenium, Web Driver, Junit and TestNG
- Responsible for entering, Tracking bugs in Clear Quest and reporting the defects to the developers for Modification Request.
- Used Agile methodology (Scrum) to ensure the new features meet the customer requirements and acceptable quality assurance standards
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Cucumber, Doors, SOAP UI, Maven, Appium (Android), TestNG, Quality, Center, Firepath, Node JS, Firebug, Android, SQL, and Windows, JMeter, Jasmine
Jr Developer/ Manual Tester
- Analyzed requirements, functional specification & required documents for Manual Testing. Reviewed project specs and worked closely with BA and Development for creating Test Cases.
- Analyzed test specifications and converted them into Manual Test Cases.
- Involved in preparing the Test Plan and Test Cases based on the business and functional specifications
- Ensure dat all the test cases are updated in the Test Director along with Master test plan.
- Involved in writing the SQL Queries.
- Participated in Integration, System, Smoke Testing.
- Worked in Waterfall methodology.
- Identified the initial setup, input data, appropriate steps and the expected responses in the manual test cases.
- Used Quality Center (HP QC) as a bug tracking system.