- Software (QA) Test Analyst with over 6 years’ experience testing in the industry e - Commerce, Financial and Healthcare domain
- Experience on SDLC and STLC process, software development methodology and testing strategy, and testing various applications Web-base, GUI and backend database testing through Manual and or using various Automation Testing tools
- Extensive experience and quick learner using various testing tools use for manual and automation testing such as JIRA, ALM, SQL, Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, BDD framework using Gherkin, Cucumber, Git, Jenkins, API, SoapUI, Postman
- Experience on Testing process Test Plan, Test Strategy, Verification and Validation, Software development methodology Agile/Scrum and Waterfall, V-Model
- Excellent in user stories analysis, identifying the test scenarios, writhing Test Cases and Test scripts for function manual and automation testing
- Experience in Test execution and preliminary analysis, ensure software and hardware configuration of the test setup
- Execute test cases and conduct various testing Functional and Non-Functional, System, Smoke, Integration, backend database testing using SQL queries, Regression, Sanity and UAT
- Highly skilled in test result analysis, identifying, reporting and tracking all Issue in JIRA
- Coordinate and participated different type of meetings Team, Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Retrospective and Daily Scrum meeting
- Team leadership experience and capability to adapt and learn new tools and techniques
- Strong communicator and worked closely with teams including offshore to identify and resolve issues
- Proficient in risk analysis, prioritizing, multitasking and working with strict deadlines.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM), V-Model
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL-Server, MS-Access
Programming: Java, Gherkin, HTML, XML, SQL
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/Grid, Maven, Cucumber, TestNG, SOAPUI, Postman, REST-Assured
Other Tools: Eclipse, Git, Jenkins, SQL Developer, JIRA, HP-ALM.
QA Test Analyst
Confidential | New York
- Working in Agile/Scrum environment and follow-up with JIRA
- Designed and developed test cases, updated status reports, documented test results; Validated and verified all logs which is created after the execution of batch files
- Responsible for automating Internal Web Application, developing, and maintain test artifacts like test data, data validation and automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver using JAVA, Gherkin, Maven, Cucumber
- Assisted in developing and maintaining robust and effective Page Object Model Framework. Used Chropath, SelectorsHub to identify and locate elements as needed, along with creating custom xpath.
- Experience in source control with GitHub
- Executed full test on every regression build and provided detailed report to the upper management
- Modified test scripts to handle all checked and unchecked exceptions which helped running test smoothly
- Ensure successful delivery of final content by the testing deadline including test sign off reports, any outstanding defects and how they would be handled, and hand off to UAT. Support all team activities and Coordinate meetings.
Software QA Test Engineer
Confidential, New Jersey
- Worked with software architect and software developer to understand the application design and its implementation. Wrote Test Case, Test Script, executed test cases, log the issues in JIRA, validates the defect after fixed
- Actively interact with the stakeholders, and the IT Department in finalizing the requirements
- Worked with the Automation Engineer team to identified element with used Gherkins Syntax to test the behaviors of the Application (BDD)
- Used Cucumber with Maven, Selenium Web Driver and with java language
- Runed the Test suite using TestNG and cucumber runner file
- Good experience in API testing
- Performed cross browser and cross platform testing using TestNG and selenium Grid
- Wrote SQL queries to test Data Integrity, Referential Integrity, and perform Backend Testing
- Managed and worked closely with offshore team and trained on application any new hired person.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Worked with cross functional team, analyzed the requirement, identify the test scenarios, collect the test data, wrote the Test Cases to perform the manual testing to test the requirement
- Performed different types of testing through on application smoke, functional, regression, integration, and system testing. Analyzed the test result, finding the defects and reported them in HP ALM
- Involved in the Database Testing using SQL Queries of the Application like checking all the Tables in the Database and checking whether the data is moving in their Respective Tables
- Worked with the Mobile apps test team, helping with test cases and run the test script
- Coordinated with team lead, sent daily status report, participated all the team activities, meetings and corporates internal training.