- Over ten years of professional experience in the IT industry with extensive hands - on experience as a Sr. QA Analyst and Sr. SQA Engineer.
- Highly skilled Agile QA who has an excellent technical ability and a strong understanding of Software Development life cycle.
- Strong experience working on different platforms and OS: Linux, Windows, AWS, Email, E-commerce and Media programs.
- Solid knowledge of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong Quality Assurance experience within the Agile/Scrum environment.
- Hands on experience in Database/Back-end testing by writing SQL queries.
- Experienced in creating Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage from top level of requirements to implementation.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Active Diagrams using UML.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and presentation skills combined with interpersonal and strong analytical skills.
- Able to work well with minimal supervision while also functioning as a vital team member.
- Experienced working with teams in multiple geographical locations: US, UK, India and across Canada.
- Agile Scrum
- Waterfall testing
- Route 53
- HP QTP
- HP QC
Sr. SQA Engineer
- Developed high level QA strategy for different projects.
- Worked closely with PO, PM and project team to convert the requirements and design documents into the set of test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Created and executed functional, regression and automation tests for Confidential Email Security.Cloud service.
- Participated in daily Scrum and Sprint planning meetings.
- Worked in a fully Agile and Cloud-Oriented environment, AWS.
- Worked with AWS services like EC2, Lambda, S3, Route53
- Used Ansible playbook to launch Amazon EC2 instances.
- Created and executed automated scripts by using Python for Robot automation.
- Worked on a big load of data by using Hadoop, HBASE, Kafka, Storm, Elastic Search for email data.
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional, regression, smoke and sanity testing using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) and Java.
- Worked with different bug tracking tools likeJIRA,Bugzilla
- Conducted Knowledge transfer training across different QA teams.
Environment: Redhat Linux, PUTTY, Shell Scripting, Windows, Email, AWS, EC2, Route 53, Jira, Python, Java, Kafka, Hadoop, HBase, Elastic Search, Robot, Agile, JIRA/Jenkins,Bugzilla.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Defined and created Deployment/QA process. Analyzed the business needs and helped to identify business problems and propose solutions.
- Attended daily Agile Scrum meetings to ensure team process is on track, issues/risks are identified and questions/impediments are raised.
- Designed and executed test plans and test cases for different projects.
- Created and executed automation scripts by using QTP (Quick Test Professional) and Quality Center as Test Management tools.
- Designed SQL scripts to validate system back-end information for dealers and inventories.
- Intensively worked with FA and BA to convert the requirements and design documents into a set of test plans, test cases and test scripts.
Environment: Windows, Linux, Mercury Quick Test Professional 9.2, Quality Center 9.2, Mantis, Putty.
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
- Documented and executed test cases for e-commerce software.
- On-line payment testing - transactional completeness, return codes and messages from Moneris software, payment tracking in the data base.
- Designed SQL scripts to validate system back-end information.
- Extensively used Mercury Test Director for executing test cases, planning, defect tracking and requirements management.
- Performed various types of testing such as Functional, Regression using Mercury WinRunner.
Environment: s: Mercury WinRunner 8.0, Mercury Test Director, SQL, Moneris
QA Analyst - Sr. QA Analyst
- Participated in designing and documenting test cases, test scenarios, test scripts based on the system design specifications, system requirement specifications.
- Tested Website for any broken Links and Tested HTML for Java compatibility.
- Used Rational Clear Quest to log/monitor defects.
- Worked with developers to conforme test requirements and result validation.
Environment: Windows, Rational Clear Quest, My SQL, Macromedia Flash 5, Java.