- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Methodologies
- Experienced in testing of Web - based and Mobile applications
- Working knowledge of using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber using Ruby API, Maven TestNG, RSpec as well as manual testing
- Proficient at writing detailed test plans, test cases, check lists, other testing documentation
- Excellent analytical, communication, problem solving skills in finding software errors and follow up with software defects until complete resolution
- Well versed in GUI standards for both Web and Windows applications
- Flexible, enjoy working as a member of a result-oriented team, able to work under minimal supervision
- Perceptive, analytical and properly responsive. Accurate, thorough and detail oriented
OS: OS X, Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Linux/Ubuntu
Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android OS, Windows Phone
Programming: Ruby, Java, HTML, CSS, XML, SQL
Test Automation: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, RSpec, Maven, TestNG, Watir WebDriver
Database: Sequel Pro, Oracle, MySQL
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, Internet
Virtualization: VMware Player, Oracle VirtualBox
Bug Tracking: JIRA, Mantis, Bugzilla
Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Edge
Applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Other: Git, Charles, Jenkins, Kafka, Postman REST Client, RunScope, FireBug, FirePath, XPATH, RubyMine, IntelliJ, Ghost Inspector, Sublime Text, iTerm etc.
Automation SQA Engineer
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Tested Confidential LiveTime Platform - the world's first Live-Time Intelligence platform bringing you critical information and life-changing events the instant they happen.
- Developed and executed test automation scripts for RESTful API testing using Ruby (RSpec).
- Developed and maintained complex scripted automated tests using Java (TestNG + Maven) and Selenium WebDriver.
- Participated in process of implementing and setting up Jenkins jobs for automated regression runs.
- Performed automation functional, UI and new features testing.
- Provided detailed and timely results of regression testing to developers so that root cause can be identified and corrected efficiently without causing delays to release schedules.
- Contributed to documentation and tutorials.
- Support of the team on troubleshooting and investigations.
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Tested SaaS Loyalty Plus Platform a web based application deployed in the cloud, which makes it easy to manage a fully - branded loyalty program that increases the profitability of retailers' customer relationships.
- Perform automation functional, UI and new features testing. Took a part in developing and mostly maintaining automated test suites using Rubymine (Selenium WebDriver + Ruby API + Cucumber)
- Used Selenium WebDriver (Ruby) in order to enhance test cases and make them robust and comprehensive.
- RESTful APIs regression testing via RunScope and Postman REST client.
- Requested certain features that were not already implemented.
- Wrote test cases for features that were not specified in the functional spec. Created various test scenarios that were not specified in the functional spec document
- Testing mobile version of the app on Android and iOS devices (tablets, cell phones)
- Performed User Interface testing in following browsers IE 8, 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
- Performing usability testing (accessibility of menu items, screen size, any problems related to scrolling, text selection, etc).
- Performed functional testing on major modules to see if they worked okay performed without any interruption on the new technology.
- Tracked the problem reported in the bug tracking system (Jira)
- Testing application behavior under various interruptions: battery strength level (full/medium/low), incoming calls, text, video calls, speed connection.
- Wrote test summary reports on various major features of the application.
Software QA Consultant
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Tested web - based HR solution for small to medium sized businesses
- Studied product documentation and performed exploratory testing on functional features: employee information management, employee time management, recruitment management, employee performance evaluation and other HR management tools
- Created and executed test cases for various modules
- Conducted browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and platform (Windows 8/7/Vista/ XP, and iOS) compatibility testing in virtual machine environment
- Recorded and documented software defects via bug tracking system (Mantis)
Software QA Tester
- Tested International streaming video Portal providing video - on-demand streaming services based on subscription level
- Developed test documentation (Test Plans, Test Case Documents, and check lists)
- Executed test cases covering social networking features
- Performed browser compatibility (MSIE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari) testing in virtual machine environment (VMware Server)
- Performed GUI, usability, functionality and regression testing for every new build
- Filed numerous bugs to flag software errors using Bugzilla bug tracking system
- Reviewed and recommended methods and procedure in appraising commercial, industrial and multi - family properties
- Carried out a survey in estimating the property value according to the market rate
- Performed qualitative and quantitative analysis of real estate data
- Inspected real estate property and prepared appropriate property descriptions
- Examined physical condition, size, structure, quality of the property, identified property repairs and improvements
- Presented appraisal reports as per current legislation
- Worked with clients to resolve appraisal dispute issues
- Performed negotiations with related parties to reach satisfactory settlements