- Over 6 years’ experience as a cloud Agile based Application Tester and Quality Analyst.
- Proficient in analytically deciphering functional requirements into Test Plans and Test strategies.
- Expert understanding of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycles (STLC).
- Knowledge of the CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GIT, SonarQube, Bitbucket, Nexus, unit testing, security scans, Kibana, Splunk). Performed SOAP API testing using SoapUI and REST API testing using Postman.
- Technical knowledge of working of the web traffic flow like CDN, load balancer, and web server.
- Familiar with a variety of automation testing tools and ability to provide perfect quality recommendations.
- Well versed in improving Application efficiency and increasing end product quality. Skilled with postproduction testing and post - production monitoring tools.
- Exposure to Agile based multi-platform testing using Cucumber, Jasmine, Chai, Guidewire, Istanbul, Selenium, Appium, Maven, SoapUI and Postman. Extensively developed Test Plans and Test Cases for Performance Testing.
- Love working in a high-speed/high- productivity environment, managing conflicting priorities effectively with task prioritization. Sound motivating abilities, quick rapport builder, superior organizational skills and a team player.
- Finicky about details and latest tech trends. Strong written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to interact with technical, business, editorial and customer service groups.
API and ETL tester
- Identified test scenarios, estimated test effort, created test plans, and provided Automated/Manual Test coverage for all modules in Confidential .
- Created regression test suite, performance testing suites and other testing scenarios.
- Provided key metrics and audit processes at a constant pace to ensure perfect quality coverage.
- Accomplished a QAS score on key metrics of 99.00%
- Decreased IT workload by 10% due to improvement of QA processes.
- Enhanced Performance and Quality of 50% mobile and tablet modules by generating, maintaining, and executing mobile specific Quality Test cases and Test Scripts.
- Tested 100% of Confidential Modules, Components, Functionalities, and API’s.
- Interfaced with external customers and gathered requirements for Confidential for 3 ETL modules·
- Worked on Confidential related AWS services such as S3, Redshift, EC2 and CloudWatch, Splunk, Kibana etc.
- Coordinated with development, operations, and management teams in all levels of ETL testing activities.
- Involved with Confidential CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, bitbucket, SonarQube, Nexus, FOSS scan.)
- Assessed APIs with Postman, Cucumber, Guidewire, Fiddler and SoapUI. Used Guideware for generating transactional and administrative test data used for running automated ETL tests.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test process right from scratch for various CJAMS APP modules.
- Wrote SQL queries for Backend testing, Data verification and Data validation. Worked on querying NoSQL Mango Data collections.
- Created Test cases for the End-to-End Testing process for Web, Mobile and Tablet platforms. Developed automated test frameworks for Performance testing. Worked with the end user to execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for both ETL and APIs.
- Developed Test plans and Test cases based upon the functional specifications for various ETL processes.
- Worked closely with business analysts, clients and the development team for formulating test plans
- Created Automated Test Scripts using ETL tools, Guidewire, QTP for GUI, Functional testing, and Regression testing.
- Generated test metrics giving details of issues found resolutions and recommended actions.
- Summarized errors, described their dispositions and priorities in System Test Analysis Report
- Involved in Build deployment. Performed Smoke testing on various builds before System testing Web, Mobile and Tablet platforms. Developed clear reporting methods for test results and built a Test library.
Confidential, Charlette, NC
- Analyzed Business and Functional requirements to prepare Test Cases. Involved in preparation of Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Exit strategies. Wrote and executed ETL test cases, Test cases and Test Scripts.
- Constantly provided key metrics and audit processes to ensure quality.
- Created and executed methodologies to get post-release, post-uat Application feedback from end users. This allowed team to increase satisfaction ratings from 75% to 94%
- Developed and executed SQL query template commands for 100% of modules. These became standard templates for the whole ETL testing team.
- Provided 100% test coverage for all the modules in Web, Mobile, ETL and Tablet platforms.
- Extensively evaluated major functional transactions for KRS application. Performed Regression Testing and Performance testing for KRS. Created Requirement Traceability Matrices and Test Coverage Matrices.
- Used Selenium to create the Testing Framework. Performed Performance Testing. Analyzed ETL processes for Agility and Scalability. Involved in Postproduction Deployment of the KRS application.
- Checked the data flow and extensively used SQL Queries to extract the data from the SQL and DB2 Database. Performed Smoke testing on various builds before System testing. Involved in Build deployment using Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, and IBM WebSphere. Worked on Ranorex for GUI Testing and performed DOM interrogations/manipulations.
- Performed sanity testing of the builds. Prepared Use-Cases, Test plans and Test cases.