- QA Analyst with 7+ years of extensive experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing. Demonstrated excellence in creating Test Plans, Test Scope and Test Strategy. Effectively implemented different QA methodologies, strategies and plans in all stages of SDLC such as Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing. Performed Functional, Smoke, Sanity, System Integration, Database, Regression, User Acceptance & API Testing, while working knowledge on different software development models like Lean Agile, Waterfall, SAFe.
- Solid 7+ years of experience in Telecommunication, Media (OTT, Streaming Platforms), Retail industries.
- Strong E - commerce Testing Application focusing Retail Shops for Zebra, Confidential ’s FAS, Boston Proper, Soma, White House Black Market, Xfinity Stream, Confidential Business.
- Excellent experience of 6 years of Device testing experience and Web application-testing experience.
- Big part of Agile Rally methodologies and SAFe for Sprint Planning, Daily Stand up, Scrum meetings, Backlog grooming, sprint demo and retrospective, creating test cases and tasks based on project requirement.
- Performed testing on web, iOS, Android and OTT including Apple tvOS, Roku, X1 platform, Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, Android TV, Samsung, Android TV Player.
- Solid experience with APPLE SINGLE SIGN ON (APPLE SSO)
- Extensive working experience in using testing methods like Functional, Regression, Integration, System, Security, Initialization, Usability, Database, Smoke/Sanity, End to End and User Acceptance Testing.
- Strong experience with Charles Web Debugging Proxy tools, Fiddler, Dev Console (Inspect elements), Apple Configurator, log Cat and Web Inspector.
- Experience in Manual and Automated testing of Stand Alone, Client/Server and web applications.
- Experienced with Test Management tools HP ALM, HP Quality Center, Test Central, Jira and CQCM,
- Experience testing Salesforce, SAP applications.
- Well experience in Telecommunication Field.
- Experienced with Selenium, Git Hub, Sonar Cube.
- Experienced in API testing using POSTMAN, SOAP UI to check various API.
- Experience with RST (Rapid Software Testing), Charter, Exploratory, Context based, Ad hoc testing for learning new applications and new feature for the app.
- Hands on experience using emulators and simulators.
- Familiar with Google Analytics for web analytics for search engine optimization and measure the visitors for the web applications.
- Solid Knowledge ofGSM, CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, TDMA, EVDO, LTE, 5G Home, 5G Mobility wireless technology.
- Very good with RF testing software: TEMS / Agilent.
- Involved in entire QA Life Cycle (SDLC) and (STLC), Waterfall, Agile Development, SAFe, PI Planning which includes Design, Development and Implementation of the entire QA process for the Relational Database, Web and Client/Server.
- Expertise in testing GSM and CDMA networks which involves verification ofVoice calls, Data calls & IP based scenarios that use variousprotocols like VOIP, SIP.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
- Excellence in preparing Test scripts, Test plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Setting up Test Environment.
- Hands on experience gathering requirements, interviewing senior level company officials to gather requirements for documenting project functional specification.
Testing Management Tools: HP ALM, TESTRAIL, HP QTP, Jenkins, Sonar Cube, TQTM, Rally, SOAPUI, Postman, Selenium
Bug Reporting Tools: HP ALM, JIRA, Citrix, Clear Quest, Rally
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/Vista/7/10, LINUX, UNIX, Mac OS
Languages: XML, HTML, ASP.NET, C#, C++, Java script, Python, Apex
MS Office Tools: MS Office, MS Project, MS SharePoint
Databases: SQL, MySQL Server 2012
API/Web Debugging: Postman, SOAP UI, Charles
SDLC/STLC: Agile - Scrum Methodology, Waterfall, SAFe, Kanban.
Mobile Devices/OS, STB, Gaming Consoles, Smart TV’s: Apple iPhone, Android SDK, Apple iOS (OS 7 to 14.1) Android (OS 4 to 11), Motorola, LGRoku, Amazon Fire TV’s, Apple TV’s, Android TV’s, Xbox1, Xbox360, PS4, Samsung TV’s, X1
Networking: TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, IPV4, IPv6
Business Application (CRM): Salesforce, SAP
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Software Test Engineer
- Writing and Executing Test cases for mobile and connected devices for functionality testing.
- Designed and developed test plan based on BRD and User Stories.
- Conducted System Testing, Regression testing, GUI testing and Cross Browser testing.
- Participated in root cause analysis for all the defects found during each cycle
- Performed End to End responsibility for core visualization components such as a Reports, Database, and Dashboards.
- Experience in automating test cases usingTestNG, Maven UI scripting and execution
- Experience in data- driven test usingJenkins and Excel.
- Experience inFunctional, Regression and Systemtesting usingManual and Automated testing tools - selenium WebDriver.
- Good experience in creating test scripts usingWebDriver, Selenium RC, Selenium-IDE, Selenium Gridin Java.
- Good experience inData Driven and Hybrid Testing.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure business logic designs fit within Platform architecture
- Coordinateduser acceptancetesting with final users.
- Constant research into better and faster ways to achieve and improve performance and reliability benchmarks
- Work with Cross functional teams and coach new team members to help them understand and execute their roles and responsibilities.
- Used Perfecto Mobile for real device handset testing for Native and Mobile application
- Worked on different iOS devices OS’s (V 10, 11,12,13) and Android Devices OS’s (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9) and Participated in daily defect call and troubleshooting of issues with the developers
- Performed browser compatibility and configuration testing on various operating systems such as Android OS, iOS.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating test cases as per requirement of different releases.
- Worked with mobile application simultaneously: Android Based Mobile/Tablet/iOS CTV(STB), iOS based Mobile/iPad/CTV (STB) and I.E 11, Edge Browser, Chrome and Mac Safari (Sierra/High Sierra/El Capitan.
- Used Agile Rally SAFe for sprint planning, user story tasking, time tracking on work for the project, scrum meeting, daily reporting, reviews with JIRA.
- Working closely with PM and Developers to be on top of bug fixes and feature releases.
- Performed Regression and end to end testing also Smoke testing for each build with bug fixes on different platforms.
- Extensively involved in writing and designing templates for theTest PlansandTest cases
- Involved in Task Creation,Task Estimation, Task Distribution,Task Prioritizationand Communication among Onsite and Offshore Team Members.
- Used Hockey app, Test flight, ADB to download the builds
- Used Google Analytics for web analytics for search engine optimization and measure the visitors for Xfinity Stream application
- Debugging the reported issue. Verifying the web proxy logs using Charles, http scoop tool
- Worked on Various projects simultaneously. Worked in Lean Agile and attended PI Planning, Sprint planning, Daily standup and retrospective meetings
Confidential, Fort Myers, FL
- Analyzing the requirement from the client and planned Test Strategy
- Involved in creation and implementation ofTest Procedures,Test PlansandTest Scripts. Experience in writingTest Plans, definingTest Cases, developing and maintainingtest scripts, analyzing the results of scripts, interaction with team members in fixing the errors
- UsedQuality Centerand Zira to store all testing results, metrics, implemented Test plan Document, created Test Cases, Defect Tracking & Reporting.
- Responsible for gatheringBusiness requirements,Functional requirementsandDesign Documents.
- PerformedFunctional,Negative,Positive, Integration,Regression,End to EndandUser Acceptance Testing.
- Participated instatus meetingstoreport issues. Communicated with developers through all phases of testing to prioritize bug resolution usingQuality Center and JIRA
- Regularly followed up with thedevelopment teamto discuss thedefectsidentified during Testing.
- Worked with the Developers and the Test Lead to verify theTest Cases.
- Designed and Analyzed Test casedesign document basing on theFunctional Requirement Specificationsto implement through testing process.
- Baselineand Regression tests were scheduled and performed on every Release and build.
- Performed Commodity testing, Readiness Testing, Active Sync Testing.
- Reviewed functional specification, product requirement documents and design documents and participated in developing test strategy, test plan, test-scripts and test case documents.
- Involved in End-To-End testing of Mobile Applications.
- Executed Battery consumption Test plan on Android and Window Mobile devices.
- Executed technology test plans for Motorola’s mobile computers & vehicle device based on WirelessLAN, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth(Microsoft and Stone street), Barcode scanning (1D and Blockbuster),Camera, Battery, WAN, NFC, Wire shark, Fusion-IpV4/IpV6etc.
- Reported and tracked bugs; and provided updates on resolved bugs usingClear Quest.
- Participated in planning, estimation, and prioritization processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities. Analyzed the test execution results and published test reports according to departmental standards.
- Conduct technically complex wireless device test plan on wireless devices.
- Reviewed products before final release with corresponding teams and provided updates & comments.
- Observing issues like Battery Drainage, Low signal strength MO-MT calling, Flash crashes, camera issues, Lock screen issues, Handover Issues.
- Flashing the device in different modes, FW Upgrade/Degrade.
- Ran various scripts and profilers to check the call quality and Suspend/Resume stress tests.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Jr Automation Engineer
- Develop automation with VB Script and integrate within HP QC/QTP tool.
- Manually created test case and test script in HP ALM (11.0).
- Write test plans and generate test cases from the requirements and functional specs.
- Review test cases and select test cases that can be automated.
- Code, implement and validate automated software/system tests cases.
- Write clear and comprehensive bug reports to communicate and coordinate effectively with management, developers, network operation, and other QA team members.
- Creating Automation recourses Such as Object Repositories, Function Library.
- Creating Tests/Test script using keyword driven methodology.
- Creating reusable components and functions.
- Involved in maintaining and creating automated test script for regression and functional testing using Jenkins.
- Worked in Agile methodology and Kanban for SDLC.
- Execution of Test Plan and monitoring Defect tracking process using HP ALM and Rally.
- Demonstrated automated test script and function to Product owner and Test Lead Manager.