- Over seven+ year sof experience in Information Technology, with specializing inSoftware Quality Assurance Testing,proficient in testing Web based applications and Core Java.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Gridto develop automation testing scripts for web applications. Expertise in debugging issues occurred in web - based applications.
- Expertise in the development ofTest cases and Test scripts using Selenium Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid Automationand Cucumber frameworks.
- Proficient in reviewing and analyzing Business Requirements and creatingTest Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Adeptness experienced in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using Java and implemented Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Abstraction, and Java Collections.
- Experienced in open source Automation Tools Selenium Web Driver, Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, Cucumber, and a good knowledge on Appium API for mobile app testing Android and iOS.
- Experienced in automation testing with tools such as Selenium Web Driver and test frameworks such as TestNG.
- Proficient in developing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and defining SQA processes whenever required.
- Professional Expertise in working with the Automation Engineer team using Selenium Web driver and Java with Cucumber in Behavior-driven development (BDD) approached.
- Hands on experience of using Gherkins Syntax to test the behaviors of the application using Cucumber and hands on experience to develop features file.
- Expertise on develop Automation framework from the scratch with Data Driven Framework with Selenium page object and factory page concept and BDD approach as well Data driven, Hybrid Automation frameworks in Selenium.
- Experience in working with Web Services Using Tools SOAP UI, REST Framework & API Test Tool.
- Experience with delivering comprehensive test strategies within a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment using Jenkins.
- Extensive experience on working in TDD, BDD tools like Cucumber.
- Experience in performing defect logging and tracking using the HP Quality Centre and JIRA and Version one for Test Planning, Test Designing, Test Analysis, Test Execution, Defect Tracking and Reporting.
- Professional expertise in Smoke Testing, Black-Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, Positive/ Negative Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, UI Validation and Boundary Value Testing.
- Extensive working experience on all phases ofSoftware Development Life Cycle.
- Good understanding on Agile process (Daily standup’s, Sprint Planning, Retrospective meetings).
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Languages: Java, C, C++, HTML, XML, XPath, PL /SQL, SQL
Java: Core Java, XML, XPath, Threads, Collections
Software: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Gherkin, ALM, Eclipse, Subversion (SVN), Maven, Jira
Confidential, Richardson, TX
QA Automation Tester
- Gathering requirement documents such as business requirements, design and other related documents.
- Reviewing the Test Basis, designing and documenting Test Strategies, Test Plan, Test Cases and executed test cases.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining Selenium WebDriver scripts for regression and functional testing using data driven framework.
- Developing test code in Java language using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG framework.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Responsible for identifying test cases for manual and Automation with Selenium WebDriver for Smoke Test, Functional and Regression Tests.
- Actively taking part in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG and Maven).
- Created automated script for REST-API testing using Rest Assured framework.
- Actively taking part in testing the application utilizing the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Actively taking part in designing of automation framework to be used in UI testing with Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in writing the feature files using Gherkin language
- Execute browser compatibility and regression tests using Selenium WebDriver for testing UI for every new build release.
- Set up Jenkins for scheduled automation test run and dat will trigger Smoke and Regression Test Scripts.
- Performing functional tests using Selenium WebDriver with data driven framework.
- Developing automated test scripts in JAVA.
- Created JMeter Test Cases to measure performance and functionality of web services and have good exposure on Performance using Loadrunner and JMeter.
- Execution of automated test scripts using JMeter based on business/functional specifications
- Identifying, Reporting and Tracking Defects using JIRA test management tool.
- Manually testing, verifying and validating dat the product meets user requirements.
- Assisting QA lead in documenting User Acceptance Test report and reporting defect resolution.
- Participate in Agile Scrum methodology and attend Daily Scrum, Sprint Grooming, and Sprint Planning and Sprint Review meetings.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Jenkins, Cucumber, Restful Webservices, Agile, SQL, Maven, HTML, XPath, CI/CD pipeline, Eclipse, HTML, JMeter, GitHub, Windows 7.
Confidential, Washington, DC
QA Automation Tester
- Actively taking part in test cases reviewed by development team, product management and modifying the test cases based on their feedback.
- Participating in Daily Scrum, Sprint Grooming, and Sprint Planning and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Drafting Test Plan which includes testing objectives, testing phases, scenarios and test environment after a thorough analysis of the business rules.
- Developed Automation framework using Selenium Web Driver.
- Utilizing CSS selectors, IDs, XPaths and other locators to determine web elements.
- Performing functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automating it by using Selenium Web-Driver with TestNG.
- Creating and enhancing numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the test application’s GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Utilizing Selenium WebDriver for writing test scripts for regression test coverage.
- Design & Develop data driven framework using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Apache POI API.
- Creating scripts in JAVA for new functionalities and updating the existing scripts for upgraded functionalities.
- Creating Selenium web-driver automation scripts using JAVA to validate functionality on various browsers.
- Developing and implementing automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Using Maven to build and run the Selenium automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email.
- Actively taking part in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
- Integrating the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment.
- Working on Data Driven Framework for Automation test scripts.
- Using customized XPath to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Using Git as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Designing data-driven testing framework in Selenium WebDriver and captured data dynamically from web controls.
- Creating manual test cases, reviewing with different stakeholders to validate the functionality
- Attending the BRI (Business Requirement Identification) meeting to understand the business Requirements.
- Coordinating with technical support associates to fix proprietary software issues.
- Verifying, editing and updating test data in new or existing systems before testing.
Confidential, SFO, CA
QA Automation Tester
- Analyzing business requirements, documenting business specifications, write Test Plans, Test Cases.
- Working with development team to understand technical design and architecture for test planning.
- Working with Waterfall method.
- Executing Manual, Automated tests and reporting defects. Reviewing results of all tests and reporting into the defect tracking database; verifying the resolution of all defects for an assigned project.
- Preparing Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure the adequate coverage of the test cases.
- Preparing documentation for testing signoff by various parties as required by the project plans.
- Assigning, Monitoring and Tracking Tasks of Team Members.
- Updating Test Plans and Test Cases periodically to manage changes in requirements.
- Uploading test cases executed and logged defects in HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Maintaining Requirements Traceability Matrix to trace the requirements to the test cases and ensure complete test coverage in the HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Performing Smoke, Functional, Regression and Integration testing.
- Identifying and reporting bugs using defect tracking tool HP Quality Center. Present bug reports for weekly status updates.
- Performing data accuracy, data validation and data integrity testing by querying the database using SQL queries to check the data table on server.
- Connecting to database to Query the database using SQL for data verification and validation.
- Creating SQL views to aggregate data before moving to targeted database from legacy database to simulate results.
- Interacting closely with developers regarding defects, participated in tracking, reviewing and analyzing bugs.
- Working extensively with business users to define scope and prepared ‘Documents of Understanding’ for various change requests by analyzing the feedback from user groups.
Environment: Java, Manual Tester, Quality Center, HTML, Java Script.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
QA Automation Tester
- Identifying the end to end scenarios for automation.
- Developed and maintained automation test scripts and function libraries using VB Script.
- Involved in peer review of test scripts and functions.
- Preparation of test data, Creation of test sets and scheduling them in Quality Center.
- Cross Verification of the XML files.
- Maintaining the Object Repository.
- Preparation of Traceability matrix and performed Gap Analysis.
- Participated in Functional, Regression, Smoke, Database, System testing.
- Execution of the tests, analyzing and collecting evidence and recording the outcome.
- Raising defects in Quality Center and retesting.
- Attending weekly status conference calls.
Environment: Java, Manual Tester, Quality Center, HTML, Java Script, Selenium WebDriver, Java, Eclipse IDE, ALM, HTML, Windows.