- 12 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Leadership
- Great ability to communicate and work with Wealth Management Business and Development
- Expert on QA standards and methodologies, tools, SDLC, security check up methods, risk management
- Very competent in a fast paced environment, extracting status reports for management and leading on a daily basis various projects concurrently
Senior Technology Navigator - Release Management Coordinator
- Managed builds & deployments on large Java projects across multiple releases and with business lines Release planning, schedules and conflict resolutions
- Coordinated different application releases (standard, Emergency, Standalone) into different environments by being aware of Infrastructure details - IST - DEV, NFT, PROD
- Reported incidents and RFCs, delivered best practice guidelines ; assisted development on new initiatives by using LoadRunner
- Chaired checklists walkthrough meetings for release management largest grained releases and was engaged in all seven phases within PMLC
Technical Environment: Microsoft Office; BuildForge; Pega; Sharepoint; RFC; LISA (CA Service Virtualization); RD&T, BladeLogic, IBM UrbanCode Deploy, XebiaLabs products, Cloud; LoadRunner.
Q.A. Team Lead
- Responsible for interviewing,, Agile organizing, supervising and code reviewing a QA testing and automation team, through all phases of the development cycle, during the implementation of the above mentioned framework and associated methodologies
- Owned and created UAT test strategy, test plan for functional, digital guidelines and standards
- Designed Accessibility generic checklists, Confidential Rules, Web Accessibility Testing Deck
- Accountable for all phases of QA Delivery Process, ensuring designed Accessibility requirements were clearly scoped and testable by using JAWS and Cryptzone Compliance
Technical Environment: staging for TCP/IP; Smartphones, Tablets; Jira; Sharepoint; OS Windows 7/8;Mozilla/IE/Chrome/Safari; Gemini; Rally; Jaws; JAVA;.NET; SQL; MSOffice 2010; WorldSpace; FireIce; Perfectomobile Python; Eclipse; Selenium; ExactTarget; Omniture; CASE.
- Documented full business logic coverage through traceability from Functional Specifications and Business Requirements to QA scripts for testing per Government Business processes very complex systems
- Performed testing of CCMS functionalities to align with all stakeholders schedules and on PRESTO Fare Handling System which is a smartcard-based fare payment checking if SPOS, CQD, HCR, WAP and SFTP were communicating properly for locations like Burlington, Brampton, Durham, Hamilton and York Region i.e. ePurse load via SPOS, Farecard issuance via SPOs or Traffic usage report from SP Website
- Organized SIT testing for CCMS system for all required functions for channels Lead all CCMS integration points such as CAD; Dispatch; Trip manager; GO Rail and created deficiencies forms in TFS and checked periodpass refund via SPOS or Fare payment reversal on DCU
- Chaired testing for all Service, Operational and Marketing messages ( created, viewed and distributed) through output channels generated by events and requests and showed performance results such as Presto transactions which took place in less than 0.1 seconds
Technical Environment: IIS Web server; UP Express SQL server 2008; UAT on BlackBerry7 / 10 OS; Android/iPhone /Smartphone, Tablets; QA metrics on TFS; OS Windows 2008; IE 9; Chrome; GO Web; S4Display monitor; CCMS Service Viewer; Delphi and Cosmicon ( for FP analysis).
- Guided QA team through identification and implementation of most suitable QA framework for testing credit cards and TSYS
- Designed OLC QA test strategy, test plan, test scenarios and scripts to check mobile guidelines for Confidential bank listed in BRD (pages design and structure; navigation; data tables)
- Implemented strategies & plans for SIT; BAT; BUV - user stand point view testing type; compatibility ; end-to-end and warranty support phases based on wireframes and mock ups for multi-layer architectural applications for credit and debit card processing
- Wrote documentation and presentations detailing advantages, shortcomings and scores obtained by each tool on commonly accepted criteria; involved in RMLC to ensure successful execution, overseeing all projects ran smoothly, finish on time, on budget
Technical Environment: Selenium, Java, VisualBasic, SVN/Tortoise; metrics on HP ALM 12; OS Win. 7; 3rd party vendors tested- Rogers; TELUS;TSYS; Symcor; Sapient; PivotalLab; PCF.
Business Testing Analyst
- Created a test plan to measure the quality of the functional components of the system and how the application was meeting business requirements for credit and debit card processing
- Organized Walk through for Business Test Cases with Business Team prior to execution, aligning with Confidential agreed RASIO
- Responsible for investigation, escalation and facilitation of resolution among projects and vendors - defect triage
- Planned release meetings for maintenance projects, ensuring data and test environment requirements were met for complex systems
Technical Environment: BlackBerry 9900, 9930 (touch screens) ; BB 7 OS;TSYS; functional tested card cycle; PAT; XML; POS/Tim Horton's; metrics on QC 10; OS - XP; 3rd party vendors - Symcor; D&H; G&D.
Senior Q.A. Analyst
- Designed workflows for testing the new online web services and corporate actions capability for effective client communication regarding private wealth for multi-layer architectural Securities system
- Performed creation of test processes and test data work flows for ETL model
- Tested load Balancing among Source and Target systems to ensure that count of data element records were in sync for data migration on planned schedule
- Checked if all the database queries were executing correctly, if data was retrieved fine and updated correctly, used Clear Quest to set up change request database
- Used Broadridge for testing of different generations of customized gains and loss reports
- Was part of testing processes that verified under Agile model the integration into clients’ systems for faster implementation of regulatory and product changes through a flexible platform
- Organized defect triages for UAT / SIT of all flows for Transaction Management sub-components
Technical Environment: ECP / NCS Custody Program; end to end tests; QA metrics on HPQC 10; OS - windows 7 Professional ; XML; Clear Quest; UNIX; Broadridge.
Senior Q.A. Consultant
- Performed functional testing as part of an overall initiative for GTP using a CGI Trade360, a Software as a Service (Saas) offering housed at CGI data center
- Validated what happened if user interrupted transaction in-between; if connection to web server was reset in between for various complex systems
- Based on ERD diagrams and documentation, constructed queries on SQL Server in order to validate Informational Access Layer
- Performed SIT on Letters of Credit (LC) module supporting processing of all documentary LCs such as Import LCs, Export LCs, Guarantees, Shipping Guarantees, Clean LCs and Standby Guarantees, booking for DDA accounts, OLL accounts, swift payments, subsequent amendments, calculation and collection of commission corresponding to banking infrastructure
Technical Environment: CGI Trade360; SQL; QA results on HPQC 10; OS - Windows Vista.
Q.A. Release Manager
- Met dynamic needs of Business by delivering effective documentation and presentations detailing advantages, shortcomings and scores obtained by each automation tool on commonly accepted criteria
- Scheduled all automated tests and for Base Image checkups for releases for credit cards
- Assessed impact of releases against other relevant distributed ones, authorized releases based on testing review; as well as prioritized releases in alignment with Business' needs / benefits
- Designed testing documents such as Policies, Planning, Control, Testing and Deployment Standard Work Order, Forward Schedule of Change Standard Build Templates, Release Participation Tracking System
- Created, managed and merged individual and team records by using mPower CRM ; customized Confidential Dashboard to display real-time information across functional areas
Technical Environment: UFT 11; Selenium; Cognos 8; TSYS; HPQC 10; WinXP; SQL ; CRM
- Coordinated QA processes for a group of Business Analysts in geographically dispersed technical teams to ensure bank UAT standards were met for credit and debit card processing
- Determined UAT work breakdown and structured testing components for UAT
- Owned UAT test plan and documentation that communicated test procedures
- Chaired defect meetings with project team stakeholders to discuss issues found during testing
- Assisted in defect investigation and escalation using SQA methodologies to ensure the migration from Vision Plus to Prime cards functionality met business acceptance as RBTT project was initiated to consolidate systems onto a stable platform for future growth and easy upgrades
Technical Environment: TSYS Prime UAT/BAT ; UFT 10; QA metrics on QC; OS - Windows XP.
Q.A. Team Lead
- Supervised creation and loading of test scripts into HP QC (currently HP ALM)
- Organized SIT on a project for online investors, from international trading to checking accounts
- Managed testing of trading system Tradecision, a powerful and user-friendly trading platform, for money management rules and strategy-based trading, as system was a multi-asset order management system with front-to-back portfolio, trading and improved operational efficiency
- Worked with multiple teams cross border on multiple project priorities simultaneously and led the testing in Unix environment with no customer-affecting defects
Technical Environment: test phases: UAT/SIT; ASAP; Search; StrategyWare; Tradecision; Fair Isaac;TSYS( TS2); Unix; Pega; QA result on HPQC ; OS - XP; XML; SQL ; 3rd party vendors included G& D; Symcor; D&H.
- Performed bilingual functional testing of various web pages, with their feed setup done
- Verified specific tracking values such as Omniture and Ad Value, provided cross browser testing
- Validated interactive multimedia contentduring migration of animated, stylized, streamlined interface promoted through Windows and other Microsoft software releases
Technical Environment: Bedrock; Omniture; Ad Value; UAT/regression; defect tool TFS; IE; Safari; FireFox; Chrome; Opera; Netscape; OS - Win. 7.
- Managed a combination of onsite and offshore QA team and led Q.A. Plan; defined test objectives, strategy, standards and metrics
- Led analysis of ongoing maintenance of testing architecture within established Q.A. processes
- Coordinated Q.A. team for testing both web based and client server products used by traders to manage different accounts both for compliance and end-to-end testing efforts
- Supervised test data creation for reports such as Credit Risk Monitoring for credit cards
- Identified and prioritized test cases execution ; evaluated effectiveness of overall testing effort
- Maintained QA Roadmap - high level status of QA Activities for Project manager
- Updated QA milestones & timelines; created Daily Status report, overall QA Issues escalation; participated in Defect Management Meetings with the third party vendor
Technical Environment: SQL Server 2005; UAT/SIT/ Compliance; defect tool QC; IE; Safari; FireFox; Chrome; Opera;OS - Win. XP; TSYS; GUI Framework QT 3.0.