- 18 years of experience in software testing, business analysis and management
- Excellent analytical, and diversified expertise in manual testing on windows, Web, mobile applications, Webservices, Integration and API testing
- One year of automation testing experience in Selenium
- Expertise in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Worked extensively with methodologies like Agile & waterfall technology.
- Excellent in writing Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Documents.
- Very efficient in gathering requirements from users and communicate with developers and stakeholders.
- Solid 6 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in leading cross - functional teams working on various applications
- Very efficiently managed Onsite and Offshore team of 5 to 20 people. Solid 8 years of experience as a lead.
- Attended daily stand up, Sprint planning, Backlog grooming and Retrospective meetings.
- Prioritized requirements and Bugs. Created EPICS, stories and task in JIRA
- Highly experienced in Smoke, Functional, Regression, Integration, System, User Acceptance, performance, Stress and RESTful web service testing.
- Established QA Processes, Strategies and Metrics to ensure the quality of product
- Experience in building QA Environments and deploying various components that make up the QA environment (client, server, databases)
- Experienced testing batch processes, EDI files download, TIBCO process, testing web services like REST with json format using POSTMAN and FIDDLER.
- Using Splunk verified log for any errors that occurs while testing.
- Created SSRS report using visual studio
- Developed Test Plans and Test Cases for complex business application from Use case, Business requirement and design documents using HP Quality center V10, VSTS, Zephyr
- Experienced in testing the GUI elements for font size, color, Spelling, fields are disabled or enabled, error and warning messages displayed correctly, acceptance of characters or numbers.
- Experience in testing JDA modules - Portfolio Merchandise Management (PMM), Point of Sale (POS), PLM and Demand and Supply modules
- Modified and executed automation script to perform regression and functional testing.
- Hands on experience in creating Selenium web driver scripts and adept in handling selenium objects and Selenium IDE.
- Very efficient in Backend validation and in writing SQL.
- Tested CRM app in Salesforce along with marketing cloud to verify broadcast messages
- Quick turned around on production issues and fixes.
- Worked with end users to help them understand the functionalities of application, helped them in UAT and business process design
- Experience working in a global business environment. Communicate effectively with business associates across different cultures and languages.
- Worked with integration tools like B2B Works EDI, Sonic, fuse, TIBCO.
- Assist team members in developing QA strategy and plan as a Team leader /Sr. QA.
Automation Tools: Win Runner, Test Director 4.0/7.0i, Selenium IDE, Web Driver
Bug Tracking System: Consumer-First, Pru-Test Track, Visual Intercept, Test Director, Star team, QC, JIRA
Languages familiar with: UNIX Shell, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, Uniface, C, J2EE, Java
Browsers: Internet Explorer (IE), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Software: JDA, COM+, SOAP, Fiddler, Postman, MAS500, JD Edward, Point of Sale, CRM, cloud marketing from Salesforce
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/8 & UNIX, AS 400
Database: Oracle, MS Access, MS SQL Server, Rational DB2
Reports: MS-Office, SQL Server Reporting Server (SSRS) and Crystal
Domain: Retail, Finance, Pension, Insurance, Re-insurance, Manufacture, Energy
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Tested CRM, a salesforce application along with offshore team
- Produced test preparation, test execution, bug reports from salesforce
- Used share point to keep all the documents related
- Wrote scenarios and scripts for functional test, webservice test, integration test and regression test
- Control team of 4 QAs
- Attended standup, retrospective, grooming, and unit meetings
- Verify data in mainframe against data in salesforce - CRM
- Sent call via webservice and verify data in staging database
- Tested webservices by executing SPs
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
- Used VSTS to create Stories, tasks and bugs
- Review and analyzing the GAP stories and discussed with Business team in UK
- Wrote Test scenarios and test cases for GP stories
- Process test execution and lead team members in execution process
- Give weekly updates to QA Manager about all QA team member’s task - Migration, Gap stories and Reporting
- Review data coming from MDM to TWINS and then in OpenTWINS
- Tested WebServices for the claims processed over website
- Held meeting with stack holders on QA testing approach
Confidential, Audubon, PA
- Managing and supporting gathering of business requirement for various applications for DIS integration group
- Partnered with developers to automate manual processes, saving time and money while decreasing errors.
- Perform Integration testing using REST client and postman by processing XML file.
- Follow Agile methodology with two weeks Sprints. Quickly adopt changes in requirement and Incorporated in sprint.
- Collaborated with stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure business and technology alignment.
- Proposed solutions meeting defined specifications and needs.
- Performed quality assurance, system integration and user acceptance testing facilitating on - time, on-budget and acclaimed go-live of enterprise implementations
- Verify log for any error using Splunk app
- Writing In-depth business requirements and function documents.
- Wrote test plan for REST service layer, which was, build with ASP.Net Web API for data transfer.
- Used XML format to test this transfer.
- Identify area of business function for automated v/s manual testing.
- Follow up with business user to get details on bugs and on UAT to get sign off from business
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr. QA Engineer
- Managing Testing of Billing Management (a large size application)
- Perform Integration testing, backend, functional and performance testing
- Follow Agile methodology with two week Sprints for rapidly testing and delivering new functionality
- Writing In - depth Test Scenarios, Test Cases, & Documents for Demo
- Functional testing for individual Web User Interface (UI) components
- Created and executed automated test scripts using Selenium for Chassis Lookup.
- Created Packages, Classes and Methods using JAVA
- For Track intermodal websites, created separate class for web elements that were used by couple of different scripts that were written for pages.
- Tested REST service layer, which was, build with ASP.Net Web API for data transfer. Used JSON format to test this transfer.
- Verification and validation of EDI data using JSON format in iWAY.
- Identify area of business function for automated v/s manual testing
- Writing test script for log in screen and for screen layout for Automation testing
- As a senior QA involved in hiring consultants
Environment: Oracle 12c, JSON, iWAY, AngularJS, NodeJS, .Net, SQL, JIRA, SharePoint
- Performed Functional, Integration, backend and end to end testing.
- Verified data on different websites on different platform and for different concepts.
- Created data in Lotus notes and in AS400 and verified in DB2/AS400 database as well as on websites.
- Verified data in client server applications - PIM and DS
- Using RM track to keep track bugs found while testing. Discussed them in a touch point meeting with developers and managers.
- Effectively discuss test scenarios, results with the different group in a company like business team, store teammarketing team.
- Prepared weekly status report on progress of Dynamic Pricing progress and the defects found.
- Verified data in AS400 as well in DB2 visualizer.
- Run different Robo jobs in AS400. E.g. Replication job to send data like SKU, Vendor, price and cost to
- Canada and Mexico Box from BeyondQA
Environment: DB2, AS400, TIBCO, SQL, RM Track, PIM, JDA
Sr. QA / BA
- While mainly working on the Finance side, gathered information from users, discussed with developers and created Requirements and Functional Documents.
- Prepare bug reports from Star Team application.
- Very efficiently in gathered requirements from users/SMEs and communicate with developers.
- Prepared Business requirement document (BRD)
- As a team lead, manage a team and assist them in writing Test plan, test case and in creating QA strategy.
- Manage the group of temps when working on the HE search project.
- As a Team lead involve in interview process
- Created Business Requirement document (BRD) and Functional Requirement document and maintaining the
- Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) related document.
- Create the test plan, test scripts and Functional Documents for disaster recovering plan and created a data matrix.
- Verified data in to the system from lockbox file received from Bank of America.
- Create reports in SSRS and deploy to test and in production environment.
- Managing IT invoices in SharePoint.
Environment: .Net, Java, Share Point, SSRS reports, Seq Server, EDI, Omni (Image reader), Crystal Reports.
Sr. QA / BA
- Used Oracle Financial Forms to create Packaway Documents.
- Used TriVersity to verify data at the store level.
- Created data in JDA PMM (Portfolio Merchandise Management), which is the host application; and through various interface processes, sent data to TriVersity, which is the client application.
- Created data in external system Evant and sent data to external system Oracle Financial.
- Performed manual/automated testing in Financial, Merchandise and Inventory modules.
- Modified the EDI files, which we were received through third party.
- Discuss requirements with users and developers and wrote BRD and functional documents.
- Sent files down (TriVersity system) by running polling down and brought the files back to the host (PMM - JDA application) matched invoices in PMM and sent to Oracle Financial
Environment: TriVersity, PMM, APASS
- Worked on a multiple project, including manual Mainframe testing in AS/400. GBS is a core application in
- AS/400 with DB2 database. PCIS and LUCIS are two separate .NET applications for two different departments.
- Wrote test plan, as well as designed steps for the script for the AS/400 application Custody and Management Fees in Test Director 7.2.
- Performed data set up in Mainframe and then tested the data flow.
- Performed Testing Report once per week on a conference call with the Miami - based QA team
- Involved in module testing for all screens.
- Wrote scenarios for FBCT (Full Business Cycle Testing) that also includes warehouse interface.
- Starting from creating an order and ended at issuing credit to RMA.
- Involved in creating test scenarios and test scripts for FBCT and warehouse interface that included the creation of scenarios and scripts for stock order entry, non - stock order entry, create RMA, and issuing credit to RMA.
- Created Data Requirements spreadsheets for testing.
- Managed the team of with consultants in India.
- Performed reconciliation of data created by online team with WMS and MAS500.
Confidential, Holmdel, NJ
- Worked as a manual UAT tester on an Ecommerce Self - Service Phase 2 application that enables users to modify their account online.
- Wrote conditions using Technical Specifications, Business Requirements and Wireframe Documents.
- Wrote scenarios for regression testing of "Remove Vehicle" transaction.
- Checked data on Mainframe in Note Log and PTWU - CrossPlex once the testing was done to make sure that the Mainframe was accurately capturing data.
- Wrote test plans for portability testing using user s data, as well as test cases from Functional RequirementsDocuments.
- Performed functional and regression testing for baseline script and portability testing.
- Test Director 7.0i was used for bug tracking, as well as for storing and creating new test scripts.
- Directly discussed bugs with the developers and then retested once the bugs were fixed.
- Performed load, performance testing using load runner
- Wrote specifications for modifications to the existing application.
- Used WinRunner to write automation script for Regression test
- Tested Quark Express on Macintosh for OMFG, as well as prepared documentation and test cases.
- Discussed the testing strategy and functionality with the business analyst and directly reported to the QA manager.
- Performed test migration of data when developers changed the layout of tables in Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 by running Stored Procedures through Enterprise Manager and SQL Server Query.
- Performed functional, regression, performance and backend testing.