- Strong - willed and a self- driven professional highly committed to drive forward and halp organization reach milestones dat would benefit self and organization.
- 12+ years of experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance Business Analyst.
- Versatile experience in GUI testing, Database testing, Functional & Non-functional testing, Regression testing and SQL scripting for data validation.
- Ability to lead and coordinate Onshore/Offshore cross vendor team wif experience in agile testing process.
- Specialized in Audit and security standards maintenance, project coordination and meeting requirements wifout any blemishes.
- HP Application Lifecycle Management
- HP Unified Functional Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Agile SCRUM methodology
- Rally, JIRA and Version one
- Functional Testing
- Database Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Core banking
- Sharepoint designer
- Business analysis
- MS SQL Server
- Excel Macros
- TOAD Data Point
Sr. UAT Test Lead
- Analyze Workflow and configuration design documents and create test methodology in UAT lifecycle
- Engage wif business and end users on review sessions to understand and formalize testing scope and coverage
- Create test plan and test scenarios
- Create test scripts for UAT phase for user workflow experience and certification
- Establish entry and exit criteria for test lifecycle.
- Prepare estimates for test lifecycle to forecast effort and resource.
- Engage wif end users to review testing scope and coverage.
- Engage wif EIT Team to procure test data for UAT phase, Day in life volume testing and end to end testing.
- Establish End to End testing process and timelines by engaging wif upstream and downstream systems.
- Establish test plan and scripts for end-to-end lifecycle from Client management, Trading, IBOR, Wealth Hub GUI and Alternative investments
- Create and execute regression testing.
- Reporting of defects and test execution status in timely manner
- Engage wif required resources and establish working triage calls to ensure testing progress.
- Validation of data by comparing the data wifin Trust 3000 against CRIMS results
- Support upstream and downstream data validation in Investment Book of Record workspace to produce accurate end results.
- Reconcile recon breaks to simulate day in life experience as an end user and report findings.
- Produce test status to leadership on testing progress/status dat is required for go no go review sessions.
Testing and Quality Measurement
- Analyzed business requirements in BRD/HLD/LLD and converted requirements into backlogs/epic
- Story groomed requirements based on discussions wif product owners
- Created acceptance criteria for Epics/Backlogs on Version 1 based on requirements
- Creation of test scripts to meet the business requirements
- Coordinate and test key parameters dat are used in enterprise reporting
- Creation of test completion report dat are used to represent SIT and UAT testing sign off
- Test emergency release and validate adherence to business requirements wif complex SQL queries
- Participate in Sprint retrospective meetings to improve testing process
- Database testing using Netezza to validate the results before providing sign off
- Validation of end results in Hadoop for downstream reporting
- Extensively used TOAD for SIT Testing of credit risk reports
- Created complex SQL queries for data validation across multiple databases
- Acted as a liaison wif UAT team and dev team for defect reporting
- Validation of results published by more than one dependent application to identify the root cause of issue and provide justification/create defect if the issues are valid
- Test lead for conversion projects wifin wholesale in Confidential, recognized highly for quality of work coordinated and delivered
- Certified emergency latent fixes for whole sale credit teams in SIT and UAT Sandboxes
- Helped dev teams to overcome impediments during dev/SIT phases by providing strategic analysis which saved hours of manual work
- Worked on critical conversion projects such as BANA to BAMLI, LOAN IQ etc for database regression testing
- Certified Data Quality daily, weekly and monthly audit reports dat are used for audit reporting by business
- Analyzed production defects which are logged after release and provided business justification for SIT inclusion scope dat reduced defects by 15%
- Analyzed existing QC ALM reporting methodology and upgraded to TABLEAU for accurate & efficient reporting dat reduced human errors
- Database testing for Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) Federal reserve exercise to report on quarterly status
- Validate and report testing status using QC and Microstrategy
- Mentor offshore resources on new projects dat are in scope for testing
- Coordinating between dev teams for sign off
- Validation of records from sourcing to Netezza for SIT execution using SQL queries
Software Testing and Quality Assurance Business Analyst
- Involved in grooming session as a business analyst/product owner for requirements gathering to determine the scope and functionality of the new initiative/enhancements
- Created BRD/FRD/HLD/LLD for data mining tools such as TARGET, DMART & PDMART
- Reviewed business requirements and formatted best practice for implementation and SIT Testing
- Hosted review sessions to ensure consistency wif requirements and adhering to GIS Standarads
- Organized and formatted acceptance criteria for user stories
- Created test scripts for QA,UAT and PPV manual testing on PDMART application
- Prepared Master Test Plan for the release and review wif Business & Project Managers
- Managed tests executions through ALM.
- Extensively used Version one / Rally for requirement gathering, Test Execution & Defect management.
- Managed and coordinated project implementation starting from requirement phase to sign off
- Extensively used SQL queries for manual testing and end user report validation
- Performed management activities like efforts, resources estimation and tasks allocation
- Estimated and budgeted critical conversion forecast for CA, ML and NW conversions
- Performed defect management and conducted defect triage meetings and provide timely status to the Line of Business
- Conduct sprint retrospective meetings to enhance team performance and overcome any impediments
- Onshore test lead for production data services team on consumer products wif Confidential
- Implemented enterprise wide reconciliation process for production certification account monitoring
- Reported GL balances after release to ensure the funding is sourced back
- Identified and triaged account misuse wif LOB partners
- Evaluate system log in micro strategy and test system functionality
- Create and maintain sprint and release burn down charts
- Evaluated system security standards and implement remediation for gaps wif halp of ADFS GIS tools
- Smoke test critical functionality in ETL for Unit testing deliverables
- Database validation using black box methodology during ETL data load
- Created change control process for enhancements or bug fixes
- E2E project coordination across LOB teams
- Identify and implement project methodology based on time limit
- Project lead for 8 member dev team, 6 member QA team and 6 member UAT and PPV team
- Train new resources on Agile Scrum methodology
Information Security Analyst
- Meet wif different project teams and understanding business process of an application
- Evaluate system security by coordinating wif ADSF, GIS, IAAS etc. teams and reporting security vulnerability
- Formulate design/fixes to eradicate security vulnerability
- RISK analysis around production certification data usage
- Act as liaison between project team and Production Data Services team to implement solution
- Reconciliation process to identify and remediate RISK wif production account usage
- Monitor and maintain solutions as defined by security teams on production data account usage
- Identify and report FRAUD / suspicious activities on production accounts
- Sharepoint design, development and maintenance for internal team use
Senior Software Engineer
- Participate and create requirements based on input from client team in waterfall methodology
- Create and maintain BRD/HLD/LLD Documents and organize walk through for all the teams involved in the life cycle
- Prepared Master Test Plan for the release and review wif Business & Project Managers
- Prepared test scripts. Also done peer review for the test artifacts prepared by the team
- Executed manual and automation test cases for 500+ scripts per release
- Performed defect management and conducted triage meetings for ML, CA and NW conversion efforts
- Detailed analysis on the Rejected defects and analyze Post Production Defects to increase productivity
- Creation of SQL queries for database black box testing of DMART and PDMART
- Performed defect triaging and management using HP ALM
- Analyze testing scenarios and create test data for conversion project such as Merrill Lynch, Country wide, etc
- Create work plan for resources and maintain good rapport
- Mentored a team of 6 people and allocating daily tasks based on deliverable deadlines
- Created automated scripts and reports utilizing VBA and excel macros continuously saving 3000+ hours per release