- Software Quality Engineer wif six years of experience in various testing roles. Proven track record of managing and performing all project facets, including requirements gathering, analysis, and creating test plan.
- Utilize time management skills to handle multiple projects wif competing priorities and schedules.
- Adept at creating and executing test plan for manual, stability, and functional testing for automation tests.
Android OS Versions: Froyo, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, KitKat, Jelly Bean, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo
Testing Software / Tools: LG Flash; Qualcomm QXDM, QPST & QCAT; Android ADB & SDK (DDMS); Quality Center, JIRA, Quip, Eclipse
Mobile Technologies: CDMA, GSM, LTE, IMS, VoLTE
Operating Systems: Android, IOS, Windows
Software Test Engineer
Confidential, Menlo Park
- Working for Confidential 's video calling consumer hardware product designed to use in teh home - Portal and Portal+.
- Involved in Alexa Certification testing for Portal/Portal+ along wif 2P and 3P applications testing like Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, YouTube, Browser, Confidential Watch, various Games etc.
- Coordinated wif systems partners to finalize and confirm requirements.
- Led teh team for daily testing process, define teh priority of teh tasks based on release dates.
- Involved in test planning activities including test plan creation, test plan execution and bug management.
- Implemented QA process to define entry and exit criteria for release.
- Closely work wif TPM to understand priorities and brief test status.
- Created lesson learned analysis post release to improve process for next release.
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
- Review teh road- map for teh upcoming testing requirements to find out teh feasibility of teh testing set-up.
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, San Francisco Bar Area, CA
- Worked as a SW QA Engineer in teh project and mainly involved into Issuer On-boarding of a major Card network in USA.
- Responsibilities included requirement analysis, discussions wif different stake holders on new requirements and test planning for UI and functional features.
- Involved into different tracks running wifin teh Mobile Wallet which includes different Offers, Gift Cards, Loyalty Cards and different Promotions including Geo Tracking, FB share and Friends referrals.
- Defect tracking process in JIRA and discussions wif all Stake holders.
- Involved in successful incremental App Store release on monthly basis.
- Involved in testing of Confidential ’s Voice Assistance BIXBY and help to improve Automated Speech Recognition response.
Software Test Engineer
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Conduct software verifications for all released and unreleased mobile devices, tablets, and wearable devices.
- Implement, execute, and validate test plans and test cases, including customer-specific features. Evaluate SW performance for Android; Brew; and Windows OS-based GSM, CDMA, and LTE-based mobile devices.
- Oversee/conduct testing for TTY, CMAS, emergency calling, current consumption, SIM capabilities, and SIM lock testing.
- Execute automated suites for stability, performance and other functional features.
- Test dual- and quad-core processor devices on various cellular networks, including LTE and VoLTE, for multiple carriers: U.S. Cellular, Metro PCS, Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile.
- Review and utilize roadmaps to track and implement UI requirements and deliver teh best product.
- Find defects and collect logs for debugging, generating detailed reports for all SW issues.
- Collaborate wif developers and support developers to monitor and troubleshoot bugs and implement fixes.