- Around 12+ yearsof experience in Information Technology, wif specializing inSoftware Quality Assurance Testing,proficient in testing onClient/ServerandWeb based applications andgood experience onCore Java, OOPSconcepts.
- Expertise in understanding Business Requirement Specifications, Functional Specifications and Design documentations and converting them into Test Scenarios.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile Projects, worked very closely wif Product owners in Agile and attended different ceremonies like Sprint Planning meeting, Scrum, Backlog grooming, Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Experience in Core Java, development by applying different concepts like OOPS concepts, Collections, String s, Exception handling, Multithreading, etc.
- Experience in using different automation testing tools like Selenium, Test - NG, Appium and Maven.
- Extensive working experience on all phases ofSoftware Development Life Cycle (SDLC), its methodologies such asAgile, SCRUMandWaterfall Model.
- Expertise in debugging issues occurred in front end part of web-based application which is developed usingHTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Node.JS and Java.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNg framework for Unit testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool, Jenkins/Hudson foe continuous integration
- Hands on experience in testing theAngularJSbased application usingProtractor.
- Used Node for dependencies and Express for writing api.
- Experience in the development ofData driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid Automationframeworks inSelenium.
- Extensive experience in reviewing and analyzing Business Requirements and creatingTest Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts,Test Estimation&Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Eexpertise in Smoke Testing, Backend Testing, Black-Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, Positive/ Negative Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Software Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, Cross Browser/ Cross Platform Testing, UI Validation, Webservices, Boundary Value Testing.
- Expert using open source bug tracking toolJIRA, Quality Center, Bugzilla & Confidential Rational Team Concert (RTC).
- Experience in analyzing business specification documents, designing and developing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test reports of manual and automated tests.
- Expertise in java programming, ability to Design & Develop frame works like Keyword, Data Driven and POM (Page Object Model) using selenium.
- Experienced in automation mainly based on WebDriver and TestNG framework wif Java programming language
- Triggered the automation jobs usingJenkinsto get the cucumber JSON reports
- Executed web services testing using SOAPUI tool for SOAP and REST Web Services.
- UsedAppiumto facilitate mobile testing by creating mobile Driver class wif the required Mobile capabilities.
- Experienced wif various types of testing like GUI testing, Web testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, End to End Testing, Unit Testing.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries for back-end testing and validation of data.
- Experienced wif source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) & Git, Bit Bucket.
Testing Frameworks: TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber, HTMLUnit, Auto It
Test Automation tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Web Driver, QTP, Sikuli Load Runner
Test Management Tools: Quality Centre, Test Director, JIRA
Defect Management Tools: JIRA and Bugzilla, QC
IDE: Eclipse, Selenium
SQA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, Web Services, SOAP UI
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, BugZilla, Visual Studio TFS, JIRA, Bamboo
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access 2000, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MYSQL
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr.QA Automation Engineer
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and writsing functional specifications and process documents pertaining to new customizations or enhancements.
- PreparedTest Plans, Test Scripts and Test Casesbased on functional specifications and user requirements.
- Used agile methodology wif Scrum Process.
- Developed automation test scripts using Java and build Automation Framework Using Selenium Web Driver.
- Implemented POM based automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG, Cucumber and Selenium Web Driver
- Implemented mobile automation framework using APPIUM and developed automation test scripts to test IOS and Android platforms.
- Used Emulators and Simulators to test the application virtually.
- Identified mobile elements using X code simulator, Appium Inspector, UI Automator Viewer.
- Used POSTMAN to test the Rest API which is in XML and JSON format and automated them using Rest Assured framework
- Used Bitbucket as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- UsedMavento halp manage project’s build, report, and documentation across the network.
- Contributed to theContinuous Integrationpipeline running component builds, creating, and running Deployment jobs on individual stages onJenkins, and runningautomatedandmanual functionaltests.
- Performed cross browser testing and ran test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms using Browser Stack.
- Regression testing was performed after each build release of the application and executed the test scripts after updating the regression suites.
- Performed Smoke, Functionality, Integration, System, Regression tests based on Analysis, and understanding of the requirements, non-functional specifications, and end-user needs.
- Performed backend testing to verify data integrity by executing SQL queries.
- UsedSQL Queriesto retrieve the data from the table and to perform Backend Testing.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Used Maven as a Build Management tool.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) wif Continuous Integration tools using maven and Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Created Project plan on Jenkins, configured and scheduled using Cron job.
- Logged defects using JIRA application and communicate the defect status updates to the responsible analysis and implementation teams.
- Involved in execution of Test cases and reporting defects and tracking them to closure.
- Used Jira for Test Case management, Test Case executions, Defect Tracking and Reporting Test progress to the Project management teams.
- Maintained Metrics and participated in the Weekly Status Updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Eclipse, Cucumber, Jenkins, Jira, Java, Java Script, SQL, Postman, BDD, Maven, IntelliJ, Rest API, HTML, XML,JSON, Appium, Bitbucket, Confluence
Confidential, Douglas County, CO
Selenium Test Engineer - SDET
- Analyzed Software and Business Requirements documents to get a better understanding of technical and business perspectives.
- As a QA tester, was involved in assisting and participate in planning, organizing the test schedules, test suites, test cases.
- Define, develop, and execute automation test scripts using Java dat leverage black and white box testing across functional.
- Designed and developed Hybrid automation framework and maintained the code in Git and used continuous integration (CI) tools to schedule the jobs
- Extensively used the Selenium methods to build the framework and run the test scripts.
- Extensively used POM model to create the reusability of same objects for different tests.
- Using TestNG annotations controlled the entire test. Generated the clear web html reports for analysis purpose.
- Used Soap UI and Ready API for testing the web Services by the request and response time by the halp of WSDL file and XML data. Added various assertions and did a data driven by getting the data from excel sheet.
- Given some assertions to find out the pass and failure criteria of response from the systems.
- Involved in the TestNG framework Automated test suites using Jenkins in the background.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Quality center for reporting and logging the defects found during functional and regression testing and follow up the bug life cycle.
- Automated android mobile app using Appium by configured the emulators and on the real devices and executed scripts by taking the .apk file from the development team
- Good knowledge on setting the capabilities for working on various browsers.
- Executed the positive and negative test case for regression testing and took the screen shots for validation of test case.
- Executed test scripts from quality center
- Conducted System Testing, Functionality Testing and Configuration Testing as well as stress testing.
- Responsible for creating Test plans, Test cases, Test Scenarios, and mapping business requirements to test cases.
- Performed Functional, Regression and Integration Testing as well as UAT testing.
- Automated the test cases by using Java wif Selenium environment, back - end test using SQL.
- Validatingall transitions posted as per requirements in Database and also verifies the transactions are posted after file management.
- Tested the Web Application of Customer Account Activity to check whether they were reprised or not.
- Interacted wif Developers and Project Managers to follow up on Defects/Issues.
- Participated in various team meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification requests.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
QA Automation Engineer
- Followed Agile methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
- Writing manual test scenarios and test cases based on user requirement specifications, change requests and functional specification documents.
- Implemented page object model (POM) using Selenium Web Driver, Maven, TestNG and Java.
- Developed and Implemented automation usingSelenium Web DriverandJava. UsedEclipse IDEto develop & debug the code.
- Worked onData Driven FrameworkandMVCfor Automation test scripts usingSelenium and apache POI.
- UsedMavento build and run theSelenium automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email.
- Performed cross browser functionality testing using Broswerstock.
- Created feature files, Scenarios and Scenario outlines in BDD - Cucumber
- Implemented mobile automation framework using APPIUM and developed automation test scripts to test IOS and Android platforms. Used Emulators and Simulators to test the application virtually.
- Implemented test automation scripts for mobile testing usingAppiumforAndroidandiOSapplications.
- Identified mobile elements usingAppium Inspector, UI Automator Viewer.
- GIT is using as central repository to store the test data and test cases, performed Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Jenkins.
- Performed Web Services testing (REST) using POSTMAN as manual testing and Collection Runner to execute all the all Service requests in collection and wrote Test cases using Java script in postman
- Worked on automating restAPI’susingHTTPClientandJson libraries
- Performed backend testing to verify data integrity by executing SQL queries.
- Involved in writing automated scripts for angular JS application using protractor and Java scripts.
- Defect logging and tracking using JIRA and updated the test defects status wif results.
- Integrated automation scripts wif Circle CI to automate the deployments
- Performing system, integration, smoke, sanity, functional and end to end testing.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Eclipse, Jenkins, Jira, Java, Postman, SQL, Maven, Data Driven Framework, HTML, XML, Node JS Circle CI.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
Automation Test Engineer
- Involved in preparing Test plans and Test cases based on business requirement documents.
- Involved in Updating Test plan, Writing Test Cases, Executing Test cases. Used Quality Center to write Test cases.
- Developed TestNG framework for the application to automate. Used Jxl. jars to get the data from excel sheets
- Generated reports and analyzed the pass and failed criteria in the test cases.
- Prepared Test plan and Test specifications based on Functional Requirement Specifications and System Design Specifications.
- Developed Test cases based on the technical specifications and business requirements.
- Tested insured vehicles and health records submitted by persons. Closing dates wif existed data base by writing the SQL commands.
- Imported client data from the data stage target systems where house systems to Excel and conducted the data validation, by comparing the existing files in the data base.
- Using all manual test cases wrote Selenium Automation scripts to run in the background through Jenkins.
- Conducted data driven testing using Selenium, and compared the data back - end data from the servers i.e. simultaneous translations and Interpreted confidential documents and professional translation services etc.
- Designed Selenium scripts, parameterized them, and validated them to suit the functionality of the application by using Security and Regression Testing.
- Measured the response time at different points in the application.
- Used Quality Center for requirement analysis, scheduling and generating test cases.
- Re-executed the Tests for the corresponding volumes and made sure dat the parameters are wifin the acceptable limits after the fixes are done by the environment support team.
- Prioritized and classified the bugs. Generated and tracked the defects using bug tracking tool
Environment: Java, Selenium, Quality Center, QTP/UFT, SQL, Oracle, Windows XP/Vista, XML, HTML, Oracle, SQL.
Automation Test Engineer
- Identified test cases to automate. Automated those test cases usingSeleniumWebDriverand C# technologies.
- Worked wif Developers, Architects and business team in AGILE environment.
- Performed System, integration, functional, and UAT.
- IntegratedSeleniumWebDriver intoC#backend server to enable the transformation of acomplex web application running in Chrome to native mobile apps.
- Developed an extensive test suite and performed tests in local environments using Coded UI.
- Recorded and played tests in IE using Visual Studio 2012.
- TFS-MTM (coded UI and exploratory testing) for automating tests for regression testing.
- Reviewed test plan/use cases/test cases wif QA Manager and product owner.
- PerformedCodedUIautomationtesting for the application using Microsoft Test Manager.
- Worked on Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) to TEMPeffectively manage the product life cycle.
- Used Microsoft team foundation server (MS TFS) for defect management tracking purposes Logging defects.
- Connected existing systems by using RestfulWebs Services.
- Generated automated scripts using C# and Visual Studio 2012.
- Participated in a fully scalable mobile application using WEB API, C#, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SOAP UI.
- Installed, configured SOAP UI to test web services using WSDL file given by Development team.
- Prepared detailed test plan for dis feature. Created the test matrix and test scenarios by reviewing the functional spec.
Environment: Selenium, C#, SOAP UI, CodedUI, Visual Studio, SQL, TFS, Microsoft Test Manager (MTM).
- Developed Manual Test Cases based on Use Cases for specific functional requirements.
- Performed functional testing, integration testing, and validation testing on various applications wif manualtesting process.
- Used Simple and Complex SQL Queries like Joins, Select, and Update for data validation and data manipulation in the new data warehouse environment.
- Gathered Test environment requirements wif the QA Lead.
- Involved on testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated wif development team in fixing the issues.
- Analyzed test specifications and converted them into Manual Test Cases.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies.
- Work wif release management for regular releases, smoke-testing each release.
- Migrated manual test cases to selenium.
- Performed checking the user profiles and their login scripts.TEMPEffectively coordinated wif the development team for closing of the defects.
- Recorded the test cases using Automation tool, Win runner for web based application and checked the functionality of the application.
Environment: Quality Center, JAVA, Manual testing, MS SQL Server, SQL, Selenium, MS Office.