- 5+ Years of experience in the Information Technology as a Software Test Engineer.
- To secure a position of responsibility in an organization
- Allows me to utilize & refine my analytical and problem solving skills while working on organization's assignment.
- Shape my professional career and guides it on a progressive path, allowing me to grow with the organization
Programming Language: C, SQL (Intermediate)
RDBMS: Oracle 9i,Oracle 10g
Operating System: Windows XP/7/8, Unix
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, Winrunner
Bug Tracking Tool: Quality Center, JIRA
Software Test Engineer
Tools: used: Quality Center 12, HP Jira, DYNA Jira, VF Jira, OMNIUS FE.
- Testing Integration Credit Module
- Testing Number Management and SIM Integration
- Testing VPN (Virtual Private Network) Module
- Involved in Soap/UI testing.
- Mentoring new joiners and team members.
- Experience in API testing using Postman.
- Support the Confidential billing product ensemble.
- End to End testing starting from System Test till UAT.
- Responsible to release environments to testing team.
- Experienced in software test lifecycle and test processes.
- Experienced in designing, developing and executing test cases for modules according to a test plan.
- Experience in Bug Tracking and Reporting using Jira, Bugzilla and HP Quality Center.
- Experience in different phases of testing which includes Smoke, Sanity, Regression, Integration, System Testing, Load Testing and Functional Testing.
- Experience in writing Test Plans, defining Test Cases, analyzing the results of scripts, interaction with developers in fixing the errors.
- Added advantage of quick learning with ability to promptly grasp changing testing methods.
- Good experience in working well under strict deadlines with great efficiency.
- Excellent troubleshooting, project management and problem solving skills.