- As an QA, I performed smoke mobile (automation and manual) testing for WAG/DR app - digital marketing and e-commerce leaders. For mobile testing, I utilized multiple mobile devices such as multiple versions of Android and iOS (iPhone5, iPhone4, iPhone4s, iPhone5, iPhone5S, iPhone6 and iPhone6 and Apple Watch), Windows Phone as well as iPad, iPad2 and Android tablets.
- Experience in Test planning, estimation and scheduling.
- Involved in designing, reviewing, executing test plans and test cases.
- Contributed in process definition meetings and streamlining QA process.
- Having good experience in functional, regression, usability, acceptance and sanity testing.
- Defect reporting and tracking to its closure using defect management tools like QC, Jira
- Ability to work independently and effectively in teams with excellent communication.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
- Installing apps on the devices and test flight and apperians apps.
- Submitting the Apps to the App Store and Market places.
- Worked on Device Any Where to test the applications on different IOS versions.
- Sound experience in Mobile Apps on iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows platforms.
- Extensively involved in Push Notification( APNS ) testing
- Experience in Agile testing and Agile Process
- Involved in Omniture testing
- Testing with QC/ RQM and Functional Test Automation with QTP
- Emphasis on Quality Assurance, Manual and Automation
- Experience in Test Planning, Test case design, Execution, Test Reporting and Bug Reporting
- Highly experienced in performing System Testing, System Integration Testing, XML testing.
- Message Queue testing, GUI, Functionality Testing and Black Box Testing
- Extensive work experience in testing JAVA, .NET and XML applications manually and using QTP/RFT
- Expertise in Financial/Banking, Healthcare, Public, Transport, and Telecom Domains
- Expert in Manual Testing and Automation Testing using HP & IBM Tools (QTP, and Quality Center)
- Expertise in Keyword driven Framework with Record & Playback and Descriptive Orientations along with Data Driven approach using QTP (with VBScript.
- Expert in Preparation and Execution of Test cases and Test scripts
- Maintained and updated Test cases and Test Scripts using ALM, RQM and Quality Center
- Strong knowledge Web Service testing using SoupUI for applications web service inspection
- Developed test scenario and completed test activities creating SoupUI project, connecting to browser/databases, adding WSDL file, managing editors, Groovy Scripting creating test cases, processing test suites, adding different assertion, executing test cases and analyzing the executed test results.
- Expertise in Database Testing and Regression Testing with DB2, SQL Server and Oracle and Dv visualizer
- In depth knowledge in all phases of SDLC (Software development Life Cycle) and its methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative and Agile.
- Experienced in Black box testing, SIT Testing, Regression testing, Functional testing, Boundary testing, Integration testing, System testing, User acceptance testing, Ad hoc testing, Sanity testing.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture &XML testing
- Experience with ETL testing using Data Stage and Teradata
- Certified as an IBM Advisory Quality Practitioner & Associate Quality Practitioner
Testing Tools: UFT/QTP, Web Services, Load Runner, SOPA UI, JIRA, TFS
Bug Reporting Tools: ALM/Quality Center, Bugzilla, JIRA, Test DirectorDatabases SQL, SB2MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, DB2
Languages: C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, .Net, JAVA, J2EE, JUnit, HTML
Query Tools: TOAD, MS SQL Server, My SQL, SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
Other Tools: MS Office Suite (word, Excel, Power point, Visio)
Web Browser: Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla Firefox
Tools: MTM, TFS, VSTS, UFT, Visual Studio, ALM, ETL, Data Warehouse, SQL, BACKEND, Cognos, Informatica, SQL, BI, BO, Business objects, Business Intelligence
Sr QA Engineer
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Design detailed FRD, and Solution Options Document per BRD and Basel regulatory Requirements using Power Designer.
- Generated requirements for Capital Markets - Fixed Income Investment Management Business, Portfolio Management, Hedge funds, corporate actions, Brokerage and Trading Model within the scope of both the Front and Middle Office.
- Functional, Manual and Regression testing.
- Working on BUAT and CUAT environment.
- Creating Test cases, Initial Analysis and Test execution. Involving in prod release.
- Working on the management tool like HP Application Life Cycle Management.
- Using testing tools such as Enterprise servicing platform, Squirrel SQL, Record keeping system and RTC.
- Good communication with Dev team and Business analyst.
- Participating in daily stand up meeting, Back lock Refinery meeting, Retro, Planning and Demo Meetings.
- Participated in Daily Agile/Scrum methodology for Planning and update the team on work status.
- Wrote specification to implement application feed for trade-processing lifecycles from pre-trade analysis to post-trade risk management, settlement and regulatory compliance with Capital Markets and Investment Banking solution.
- Model detailed design of the system using UML diagrams including, Activity Diagrams and Data Flow diagrams using Smart Draw.
- Primarily responsible for Android mobile app functional validation, data validation and API testing using Advanced REST client, JSON validation
- Tested Mobile Web and Mobile Native applications on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, iPod Touch and PC client by testing manually and using Automated Test.
- Performed various types of testing on Mobile client applications across iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Mobile Web.
- Test planning for iOS/Android mobile applications.
- For application testing in mobile we used IOS simulator for testing mobile application In IOS
- Good Experience on Mobile Native apps like Android, IOS (iPhone app) and Mobile web
- Added Property Transfer in SOAP UI tool to transfer the values from one response XML to another request XML
- Done Automation of RESTful web services using Java with RestAssured
- Create and implement automation for backend and non UI aspects of system with use of RestAssured
- Facilitate meetings Worked as QA analyst to build enterprise reporting system to support Risk Analysis, Securities and their Valuation, Asset Management, risks and returns, Bond Pricing, cash flow, Financing Structures, Capital Management, Portfolio Analysis, Budgeting, trade capture application, risk management, and Investment Accounting.
- Extensively used SQL statements to query the Oracle Database for Data Validation and Data Integrity.
- Involved in Agile methodology for the project, guided the team to document epic and stories and requirement maintenance using tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- Documented software defects, using HP ALM and reported defects to software developers.
- Responsible for performing UAT and Backend testing using SQL queries on oracle database to extract data from the database
- Analyzed business requirements and developed Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, site map and wire frames. With Development Team and Testing Team to walk through the FRDs and discuss feasibility of each Requirement.
- Developed automation scripts in QTP to automate smoke and regression testing.
- Wrote test cases in ALM derived from the Design documents and generated a Traceability Matrix for testing purposes.
- Develop and maintain sales reporting using in MS Excel queries, SQL and MS Access. Produce performance reports and implement changes for improved reporting.
- Review Test Plan and Test Cases provided by Testing Team & conduct quick Smoke Test after each build.
- Validated all changes after monthly release to ensure accuracy of data on the Brokerage platform.
- Manage bugs using Defect Tracking Tool like ESP, review each defect and assign development team to resolve problems.
- Assist QA in testing, write UAT Test cases, perform White Box, Functional, User Acceptance, Integration & Regression testing ensuring bugs & defects are timely addressed and product features & functionalities meet stakeholder expectations always.
Confidential - Cherry Hill, NJ
Sr. Quality Analyst
- Extensively involved in preparing the Test Plan.
- Developed / Reviewed the Test Cases document using the Behavioral model.
- Performed Usability testing for Popsy Interactive app on iPad/iPhone and Android.
- Tested a variety of Mobile apps - Native, Web-based and Hybrid apps in various testing environments - Emulators, Actual Devices.
- Performed installation, configuration of the Android SDK and ADT Plug-in for Eclipse IDE and setting up of the Android Framework Test Environment.
- Tested all modules on Android OS 2.2 and 2.3 on devices like Motorola Droid1 and 2, HTC Eris.
- Tested the application on IOS3, IOS4 on devices like iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, iPod Touch, iPad.
- Performed data integrity testing to confirm ETL process.
- Tested the ETL mappings and other ETL Processes (Data Warehouse Testing)
- Involved in API testing with both SOAP and RESTful web.
- Worked on Validating REST API Services for different HTTP METHODS
- Used SOAP UI and RESTful services for testing Web Services and Protractor for testing Angular in working with different front end
- Used TOAD, DB Visualizer tools to connect to Oracle Database to validate data that was populated by ETL applications
- Executed the feature test cases with Mobile Device/Prius Car. And prepare the test result.
- Collaborated Product Status and Project Hygiene Reports (Daily, Weekly etc.).
- Involved in Setting up the test environment and test bench for monkey test and execution for the required seeds.
- Reported difference when confirmed as issues in Quality Center from SME’s.
- Performed backend testing using SQL queries to validate data.
- Detected, reported and tracked defects using Quality Center.
- Conducted the defect report in Quality Center.
- Interacted with the developers to report and using Quality Center.
- Tracked and reported activities, including test results, test case coverage, required resources, defect discovered, performance baselines, etc.
- Log the Project related defects in the Salesforce.com bug tracking tool.
- Involved in the error management actives triaging, analysis, moving to correct stake holder.
Environment: s: Android (SDK V 2.2, 2.3.4), Quality Center, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, Prius Car, HP Test Service, SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Mainframe, CICS, DB2, ETL, Data Warehouse, Monkey Testing, Cygwin.
Confidential - Addison, TX
- Created and maintained operational certification test plan, test scripts and test sets.
- Established testing strategy and plans.
- Coordinated the creation of test scripts and test sets for all phases of testing.
- Ensured test cases are traceable and cover all requirements.
- Oversee the execution of all testing, providing direction to all participants.
- Conducted Functional, Regression, System integration, Back End, System testing, Cross browser and Web Service/Web Methods testing.
- Installed the UFT/QTP for automating test cases and developed user defined functions to support Automated Scripts, used Data Driven Testing and Data Base accessing techniques to support the Scripts
- Prepared automated scripts for Maintenance and Regression testing using UFT/QTP.
- Involved in Project Planning, Requirement Review, Defect Triage and Swing Calls.
- Created and maintained Cross browser library for Cross browser testing.
- Generated Automation Scripts from Scratch for UFT/QTP.
- Perform Device Testing on Various Cellular and Tablet device for IOS, android, and Blackberry.
- Conducted Smart Phone validation (Android, iPhone, iPad and Black Berry)
- Installed and used "Emulator" to perform mobile test execution for Iphone, HTC droid, Samsung android, and Dell Streak
- Experienced in Equity, equities, Options, FOREX, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, trading, trade, Swaps, Swaptions, Futures, FRAs, Escrows, API, Risk management, wealth, securities, fixed income, Commodities, Mutual Fund loan, LOS, loan mortgage Origination, FX, FIX, Derivative Capital Market Asset Risk ACH SWIFT AML Wire transfer salesforce
- Device Anywhere, Perfecto Mobile, iOS Android mobile testing native Blackberry simulator emulator handset iPad
- Tested and coordinated mobile applications in both Native and Web environments and validated the mobile application functionality on physical smart phone hardware devices and virtual device emulators like perfecto mobile and Simulators like: Android SDK, IPhone SDK.
- Executed test cases through ALM/Quality Center and reported defects in ALM/Quality Center.
- Developed and executed test cases test Scenarios and followed-up defects using ALM/Quality Center.
- Tracked defects using ALM/Quality Center.
- Interacted with the developers to report and using ALM/Quality Center.
- Communicated status to Program Manager for multiple projects.
- Participated in the identifying and reporting of risks and mitigation plans.
- Create final test report for the operational certification.
- Hands on experience as QC Admin both server and client side.
- Ensured QA methodologies are followed for all phases.
- Ensured all requirements are met, through population of a trace matrix.
- Ran test execution war room calls, which includes monitoring of the test execution progress, defect resolution, issue management.
- Create status reports showing test execution progress, defect metrics.
- Train and Mentor users/testers on process and tools.
- Few moths of hands on experience in creating site watch monitors using Site Scope (HP/Mercury Product).
Environment: s: HP ALM/Quality Center, SOAP UI, UFT/QTP, RFT, Clear Quest, Toad, SQL Navigator, MS Suite, SOAP Client, In house application to test Web services, Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP/MAC, UNIX, Linux and MS-DOS, HTML, Emulator, perfecto mobile, MS Excel, VB Script, ALM/Quality Center, iOS, Android, Apple, Blackberry
Confidential - Danville, PA
- Performed Functional, System, Security, and Regression & User Interface testing of software applications.
- Interacted with the Business Users and BA to determine and review BRDs, SRSs, and FRDs.
- Written and executed test cases for ICD 9 and ICD 10 codes and charges validation
- Worked on creating specifications for transitioning business from HIPAA 4010A to 5010 and from ICD-9 to ICD-10.
- Create test data as required by tests in Facets 4.71/5.01 and CCA.
- Tested various transactions (Enrollment(834), Payment (835) andMedical/Dental ClaimData (837) for their compliance with the HIPAA regulations.
- Conducted Validations for different FACETS modules Providers, Claims and Membership
- Reviewed the Business Requirement documents with the business and development team to understand the architecture and functionality of the application in an agile environment.
- Performed “UAT” for 5010 and ICD 10 codes.
- Prepared Test plan and test case for EDI 834 - Members Enrollment.
- Testing of EDI X12 834i, 834p, 834d Transaction sets for claims processing
- Responsible for review of requirements from Business Functional Specifications and conducted code as well as application design walkthroughs with Business, development team and test team members respectively.
- Edit claims (EDI Claims) with UltraEdit.
- Tested the HIPPA EDI 837/834 transactions according to test scenarios and verify the data with FACETS on different modules.
- Worked on Facets User Interface Modernization and Claims enhancements like ICD-10 enhancements etc.
- Determined test objectives and standards by reviewing customer requirements and system design documents.
- Gained an understanding of business requirements, current system operations/functionality and any proposed new requirements.
- Executed test cases through TFS and reported defects in Microsoft Visual Studio Test Manager
- Developed and executed test cases test Scenarios and followed-up defects using TFS.
- Tracked defects using TFS
- Interacted with the developers to report and using TFS
- Developed test plan and test scenarios for different modules.
- Developed Test scenarios, Test Scripts and Test cases based on Requirements, Detail Specification Document’s and GAP documents using Rational Quality Manager.
- Used Test Lab module of Quality Center to perform test execution activities by creating various test sets.
- Utilized Defect module of Quality Center for Defect Management.
- Created and executed test plans and scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements.
- Documented and reported defects within established process and tracking systems using Quality Center.
- Developed Web Services scripts for a Web Service call sing SOAP
- Manually test each and every module of the application and verify against expected results.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9000, CMM Level standards, HL7 and ICD 9/10 code lists.
- Performed the functional testing of HL7 transaction XML format messages.
- Performed Sanity and Smoke Testing of the application manually after each build.
- Understand and develop Web Services test strategy for different services as part of SOA
- Worked with business users, business analysts and SMEs to understand different critical business processes.
- Tested HIPAA EDI Transactions and Code Sets Standards such as 820, 837/835, 270/271, 276/277 transactions.
- Created and Maintained Test Matrix and Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Extensively utilized Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab and Defects Modules of Quality Center during STLC.
- Coordinated with the developers on Defects Status on a regular basis.
- Successfully created and executed complex SQL Queries on SQL Server Database using SQL Query Analyzer to verify and validate data.
- Responsible for testing backward compatibility on various proxies of web services
- Participate in various meeting and discussed Enhancement and Modification request.
Environment: iOS, Android OS, TFS (Team Foundation Server), Microsoft Test Manager, Visual Studio, VSTS, BlackBerry OS, Device Anywhere, WinRunner, Load Runner, SQL, POS express, Fujitsu Globalstore application, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), SOAP UI, MS SQL Server 2005, QC, Silk, XML, Windows
- Agile(SCRUM) project methodology
- Involving in Daily Scrum Calls. Tracking QA Activities and Process adherence
- Understanding of Business Requirements and Functional Specification
- Coordinating with Business Analyst, Design Team, Mobile Product Team and Technical Team to ensure Gaps and Risks are identified and Mitigating them
- Conducting effective Bug Triage with Business team and Mobile Product team
- Coordinating with offshore counterparts on daily basis.
- Reviewing Test Plan and Test Scope check list
- Reviewing RTM
- Involved in Estimation for each sprint release
- Interaction with development team on defect analysis
- Used JIRA for logging Defects and tracking
- Interacting with Clients
- Involving in Weekly QA meeting
- Reviewing written test cases
- Test case, Test executions and reports are being maintained in ALM.
- Extensively involved in GPS On-Off testing which inclusive of In-Store mode
- Testing in following tracks such as iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows.
- Involving in Production support during every Sprint release
- Testing the app using Device Anywhere
- Performing APNS(Push Notification) testing
- Involving in Localization testing (Spanish)
- Run the automation script for daily build using selenium.
- Working on Android and iOS Automation Tools (Selenium, and Appium) for testing Native apps
- Conducting regression testing using Selenium WebDriver and Appium.
- Tools used such as test Flight, Apperian, UDID, XCode
- Focused heavily on testing Mobile devices on iOS and Android Operating System.
- Amazon Web Services(AWS)
- Understand Xcode
- Experience working in Xcode, iOS application configuring and debugging
- Ran Java Frameworks in Selenium Webdriver for automation Regression Testing using TestNG, JUnit, Eclipse. Knowledge of scripting frameworks from scratch by using Key Object Driven Mehtodology and Page Object Driven Methodology. Created New Java Projects in Eclipse by identifying methods, locators, classes and their code for automation
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium WebDriver
Environment: Quality Center, QTP, ETL, Data Warehouse, Informatica, Congo, DB2, Oracle, MS Office Suite, Java, UNIX, XML, SQL, J2EE, Lotus Notes, Restful Web Services, Etc
Confidential - Richardson, TX
- Worked on workman's compensation registration, classification, payment, injuries, claims, and act information.
- Captured the claim details
- Uploaded required information and documentation
- Developed the Software Requirements Specification (SRS), the Test Plan, and all Test Cases for the proprietary Web application.
- Wrote test plans and test cases using Quality Center and Excel.
- Involved in Functionality testing of the web Application.
- Participated in weekly updated status meeting along with project managers and Team Members
- Performed functionality testing, Regression Testing, GUI testing, boundary testing, negative testing, system testing and Smoke testing of the web Application, its interfaces and Client-Server Utilities
- Experienced in EDI, MMIS, Medicare, Medicaid, HIX, ICD, 270, 271, 834, 835, 837 payer Claim processing enroll Provider Billing X12 Edifecs HL7 Part D Pharmacy Health Insurance Exchange HL7 facets QNXT X12 HIPAA EDIFACT CTP claims test pro AMISYS PowerMHS COB
- Wrote SQL Queries to access test database data.
- Performed functionality testing of all core functions of the application by functional and performance testing. Developed test plans and traceability index.
- Collaborated with management to gauge user functional requirements, enhancement requests, and project time line for application development and delivery.
- Working closely with Business Analysts, Developers, project managers and users. Participating in all project meetings to analyze and extract business requirements.
- Performed Business functionality testing, which involved testing of all core functions of the application.
- Conducted testing of Legacy and GUI applications in Windows XP and NT environments.
- Responsible for Manual and Automated Application testing: Functional, Performance and User acceptance testing (UAT).
- Developed test plans and traceability matrix.
- Responsible for Bug reporting and tracking using Quality Center
- Conducted Smoke, Integration, System, Regression and GUI testing.
- Opening, regressing, reproducing and resolving OS and test bugs.
- Identified the Test Cases for Performance as per the Client requirements and created the Test Cases in Quality Center.
- Used Quality Center to track and analyze defects.
- Interacted with the Project Manager and Developers to discuss the GAPS in the TESTING requirements.
Environment: Quality Center, SRS, Java Windows 98/NT/XP, UNIX, GUI, SQL Oracle 10gR2/11gR2.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Developed Test Plans, Test Cases to test the Screens and workflows
- Ability to work using cross functional using agile Methodology.
- Converted Business Requirements and Design Documentation into Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Conduct Work-Sessions for Work-Around planning
- Knowledge and experience in creating requirements for HIPAA (EDIX12 Transactions)
- Knowledge and experience in applying NCPDP standards.
- Training and experience in Medicare Part D in a CMS Compliant and CMMI
- Understanding and resolving of CMS Compliance issues (Medicare Part D)
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies, including experience creating and managing SCRUM artifacts (User Stories, Product Backlog, facilitating Scrum meetings)
- Creating Business Rules, User Interface Rules and Use Cases for functionalities captured within the Functional Requirement documents in preparation for HIPAA D.0 changes
- Translate and clarified Business Requirement Documents into Functional Requirements for Point of Sale (POS)-Ex: F1/F2/F3 Transactions, Explanation of Benefits - Troop and Drug Spend (EOB)
- Participated in conducting System testing and End to End testing manually.
- Conduct Agile Scrum meetings to discuss project progress and plan
- Preparation of Requirements Document, AGILE Storycards, etc
- Extensive UAT Testing Manually.
- Experience in working with Windows, Client-Server, Web based as well as Mainframe related applications.
- Used Test Director Bug tracking tool to analyze & capture bugs, track and manage dashboard any type of updates for project release.
- Followed the Agile Methodology to emphasize on real time communication over written documentation.
- Used Agile Methodology to minimize risk by implementing software development in short time boxes or iterations.
- Performed backend testing for data validation using SQL Queries.
- Performed Acceptance, Usability, Cross-Platform and Regression Testing during different stages of the application development.
- Used Test Director to store Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts and for bug tracking.
- Categorized bugs based on the severity and interacted with developers to resolve them.
- Extensively used Microsoft Office Suite of products for documentation and data interpretation.
- Participated in Triage Meetings, weekly status meetings with IT and business people.
Environment: Manual Testing, Test Director, SQL, MS Office Suite, Web Services, Etc