- Enthusiastic Jr Engineer eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Motivated to learn, grow, and excel. Highly organized Jr Engineer with ten years of experience in lab environments.
- Exceptional leadership skills and talent for procedure development and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to control losses and cut costs to meet organizational objectives.
- Power Point
- Security Clearance
- Computer - assisted diagnostics
- Problem identification
- Data Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance
- Data Collection
- Quality Assurance
- MS Office
- Strategic Planning
- Operational Improvement
- Administrative Support
- Time Management
Jr Test Engineer
- Oversee customer warranty merchandise.
- Organizing and performing debug along with extensive testing to ensure units are functional.
- Review warranty failures.
- Review data sheets for customer delivery.
- Basic LabView operation/troubleshooting.
- Ensure our products and procedures meet contractual agreements
- Analyze test results, detect issues and track root causes
- Build automated testing systems for regular checks
- Run quality controls on components and final products
- Gather product requirements
- Control of program testing assets.
- Suggest fixes and improvements
- Calibration of program assets.
- Validation of test benches.
- Train new technicians.
- Performance ability to adapt and learn quickly has opened opportunities to work on multiple Mini Data Link products L3Harris Communications offers.
- Aided in launching of multiple programs, developing them from infancy to established production, incorporating many administrative as well as technical skills, to fill contracts.
- Provided support for engineers and managers on assigned program.
- Worked as Operations Tester while temporarily employed for five months through Superior to L3Harris.
- Primary responsibility is setting up Mini Data Link (MDL) products for automated as well as manual quality testing.
- Learned test setups on multiple MDL products, e.g., Rover 4, Rover 5, Vortex, and Rover 6.
- Helped Team Leads and Managers with other assigned tasks.
- Selected to halp Operations Test successfully launch Rover 6 product line.
- Trained new employees
- Promoted to Lead Technicians Assistant in lab.