- Over Than 6 years of experience in Selenium with expertise in Manual, Automation Testing and Web Services.
- Strong knowledge in analyzing business requirements, developing and executing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Approach and set up testing environment.
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and different methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
- Proficient in Black box and grey box testing.
- Experienced in Smoke Testing, Positive Testing, Negative Testing, Boundary Testing, GUI Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Backend Testing, Regression Testing and UAT.
- Expertise in problem solving, bug reporting, maintaining and using Bug Tracking Tools like JIRA.
- Proficient in using HP Quality Center/ALM for Requirements Management, Test case Management and execution, Defect Tracking and Reporting.
- Extensively experienced working with Databases such as Oracle, SQL Server and MS SQL.
- Experience Coding with Java.
- Working experienceXPATH, Firebug, Fire Path, Log4j, Maven, JMeterandTEST NGannotations.
- Hands on Experiencein using project management tools suchasMAVENandconfiguration management tools such asGithub.
- Strong Knowledge in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Github and Maven.
- Experienced with test automation tools like Selenium, WebDriver and Selenium Grid.
- Good Knowledge in performing Data driven testing using Data Provider Annotation in TestNG.
- Experienced in writing BDD & TDD test using Cucumber.
- Proficient in developing Page Object Model Framework using Page Factory in Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in testing web services using Postman and Rest Assured.
- Provide technical support to help resolve customers' test automation problems and issues.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, Selenium, SOAP UI, TestNG, JUnit, Postman
Defect Management Tools: HP ALM, JIRA
Languages: Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML
Databases: My SQL, Oracle, MS Access
Version Control: Github
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX
Test Framework: Cucumber
CI Tools: Jenkins
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea
Mobile Operating System: Android
Project Building Tools: Maven
MS Tools: MS Outlook, MS Visio, MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel
Web Debugging Tools: XPATH, Fire path, Firebug
Confidential, Washington, DC
QA Automation Engineer
- Used software tools for test case management, test automation and defect tracking management.
- Identified, analyzed and solved technical problems with minimal support from test and development team.
- Involved in working in Agile - Scrum Environment and using JIRA for tracking story and tasks.
- Validated data base tables using SQL commands to check data flows from various user interfaces.
- Conducted the Data Driven Testing using TestNG and WebDriver.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPATH and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Involved in using Apache POI to read data from external sources to feed locators into the test script.
- Involved in writing, executing and analyzing Database Checkpoints and Data Driven Test Scripts using WebDriver and TestNG.
- Involved in Functional, System and Regression testing using Selenium.
- Used BDD framework with Cucumber, Java and created future files with scenario and scenario outline files.
- Worked with BDD and TDD using cucumber.
- Have worked on version control tools like Github.
- Involved in testing of web services using Postman.
- Checked the response of the application, when more than certain amounts of users are using application at the same time.
- Heavily working with the offshore team to meet project deadlines and deliverables.
- Responsible for creating and managing test data.
ENVIRONMENT: TestNG, Maven, JIRA, Selenium WebDriver, Agile, Android, Github, Oracle, SOAP UI, Chrome, XPATH, CSS, Cucumber, Firefox, Java, Widows, MS Project, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
Confidential, Denver, CO
QA Test Engineer
- Executed tests by running Test scripts, Test cases and Test suites under execution tab of Rational Test Manager.
- Performed Manual Testing for checking the flow of the application functionality between the new and the legacy system.
- Managed and organized requirements, test plan, test lab, defects and other test management activities using JIRA.
- Involved in execution of Selenium test cases and reporting defect using JIRA and follow the bug life cycle.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries to check Data integrity.
- Wrote maintainable automated test scripts using Modular approach using Selenium.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Github and Maven.
- Developed Automation scripts for the functional testing by using Selenium, JUnit and Eclipse.
- Used Cucumber automated testing to test new and existing functionality.
- Designed and developed BDD/TDD framework by using theSpec Flow (Cucumber Specification) and added Scenarios in features files, Step Definitions.
- Performed Integration and Regression testing to check compatibility of new functionality with the existing functionalities using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in testing both SOAP and REST services using Rest Assured and tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Used Github as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Created the data driven framework using HP Service Test and SOAP UI.
- Generated Weekly Reports, Defect Reports and Customized Summary Reports.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancements and Modification Request issues.
- Involved in Agile Processes: Daily Standup, Weekly backlog grooming.
- Involved in performing User Acceptance Testing.
- Participated in walkthroughs and reviews with users, designers and developers establishing quality policy conformance.
ENVIRONMENT: Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Cucumber, TestNG, Jenkins, Github, SharePoint, SOAP UI, SQL Server, MS Word, Windows, JUnit, Eclipse, MS Project, JIRA, Java, XML, UNIX, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Created Test Plan for Functional and Integration Testing phase.
- Communicated testing and defects resolution progress to project management.
- Performed Manual Testing and Automated Testing.
- Performed Positive, Negative, Sanity, Smoke, UAT and Regression Testing.
- Created and maintained Test Cases in JIRA.
- Developed System Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts in HP ALM.
- Reported the bugs, e-mail notifications to the developers using the HP ALM.
- Developed SQL queries and performed Test execution for front end and back end.
- Involved in developing and executing automation Regression testing and System testing using Selenium.
- Performed Data driven testing to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium.
- Setup and configured the testing environment with Eclipse, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Java client driver.
- Designed Cucumber framework for web/service-virtualization; performed manual and Cucumber testing of a web-based application.
- Developed BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behavior and continuous Integration using Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Gave demo of the working product at the end of the first sprint to development team, product owners and customers.
- Generated Defect status report, QA status reports, Risk Analysis documents, Requirements Traceability reports, Test Execution and Test Results Summary Reports.
ENVIRONMENT: Selenium, HP ALM, JIRA, JUnit, TestNG, Java, Eclipse, MS SQL Server, Cucumber, Web Services, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Visio, PowerPoint, Windows, UNIX.