- Over 7 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer - SDET, with substantial manual, automation, and DevOps testing experience with Web Client Server, Cloud (AWS), Mobile, API, and Webservices applications.
- Proven track record with Java, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, TestNG, Junit, Appium, Cypress, SerenityBDD, Maven, Jenkins, and other automation frameworks.
- Experience inCore Java ProgrammingusingOOPS concepts, Collections, Exceptions handlingetc.
- Experience with Hybrid, Keyword, and Data Driven Automation Framework Models (BDD/TDD/ATDD, Hybrid, Keyword, and Data Driven Frameworks).
- Proficient in DevOps, installing, configuring, and integrating Automation scripts on Continuous Integration technologies (CI/CD) like Jenkins for nightly test suite execution, as well asconfiguring Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Expert in authoring Gherkin language, developing Scenarios, Scenario outlines, features, and Step definitions, and generating cucumber reports for Behavior Driven Development (BDD/TDD/ATDD).
- Thorough Understanding of how to install and manage version control systems such as GIT, GitHub, and SVN Version Control.
- Expertise working with Selenium Grid/Sauce labs to run numerous tests in parallel across several browsers, operating systems and customizing them with docker on AWS.
- Experience with testing various authentication systems offered by Cloud such as LDAP and SS.
- Good experience working with Eclipse, Apache POI, HTTP client and Maven.
- Extensive experience working withAppium for automating mobile applications.
- Good experience in testing and AutomatingAndroid Apps,IOS AppsusingAppium and Java.
- Experienced in testing Mobile Apps usingReal Devices, Emulators on AndroidandSimulators on IOS.
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality object-oriented code for testing purposes while adhering to industry-standard Java coding standards.
- Experience creating automated tests for REST API using RestAssured.
- Expertise with testing the API’s as well as validated the data returned through web service responses using Assertions such a Valid HTTP Status Codes, Script Assertions, Contains, Xpath, and XQuery.
- Ability to handle manyprojectswithshiftingprioritiesandreachingmultipledeadlines.
Automation Tools: Cypress, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Junit, Cucumber, Rest Assured, Load Runner, JMeter, BDD, POM, Appium, AWS, Docker, SVN, TFS, MTM, TestNG, Postman
Bug Tracking Tools: ALM, Bugzilla, JIRA, Rally, Test Rail
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle 10g, TOAD, PL/SQL
Framework Environment: POM, Visual Studio 2012/2008, Eclipse, JDK, TestNG, TDD, BDD, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid Driven
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall Model, SDLC
Build / CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson, GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, GitLabCI
Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome Web Browser, IE Web Browser
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Analyzing User stories and acceptance criteria in collaboration with Product Owners, Customers, and Project Team Members.
- Working extensively on test cases involving data validation at all levels, including field level validators and user interface validation.
- Contributing to the design, architecture, and development of the Cucumber-BDD framework by producing Features files and Step definitions, as well as working directly with the Product Owner.
- Maintaining automation scripts for code check-ins into Git and SVN.
- Administering Jenkins for managing weekly Build, Test, and Deploy chains, as well as SVN/GIT for weekly releases using the Dev/Test/Prod Branching Model.
- Developing framework from the scratch for using Cypress to automate UI and used Java script, NodeJS and NPM for Angular based user interface.
- Performing UI and API testing using Cypress and created from framework from the scratch.
- Using Rest Assured to create automated API tests and validateXMLandJSONrequestsandresponses.
- Automating the mobile version of the application using Appium, Selenium and Java.
- Using Appium Desktop for Appium Server and use Appium Inspector to located elements on Mobile App.
- Performing Black Box Testing, UAT Testing and extensively use Selenium for regression, smoke, functional testing.
- Verifying application compatibility in Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer using Selenium.
- Using JIRAtotrack,assess,analyze,andcomparedefects.
- Actively involved in the detection of issues with test case, design, execution, and plans.
- Participating QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discusses enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Apache POI, RestAssured, TestNG, Firebug, Fire Path, XML, XPATH, DOM, Cucumber, Appium, Jira, Git, Agile, RESTful, Microservices, SQL, Jenkins, Gherkin, Eclipse, Maven, Oracle.
Confidential, Fort Collins, CO
- Prepared SQL scripts for Database Testing to validate database changes, inserts, and delete records.
- Created and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java, POM, and TestNG Framework.
- Developed framework from the scratch for using Cypress to automate UI and used Java script, NodeJS and NPM for Angular based user interface.
- Evaluated and analyzed Agile user stories, and took part in Sprint planning, review sessions, and scrum meetings.
- DevelopedSeleniumWebDrivertestcasestovalidateallUIcomponents,Popups,Browsernavigations,and MouseMovements.
- Developed automated test scripts using TestNG DataProvider, Parameterization, and Data Sets to see how the application works against multiple sets of data.
- Used JDBC to connect to avariety of databases using Java language.
- Used explicit and implicit delays to perform Selenium Synchronization.
- Used Selenium WebDriver and TestNG to do parallel and cross-browser testing on different browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox, where several tests were executed at the same time.
- Took the applications screenshots and copied the images whenever exceptions occurred and at important checkpoints of application execution.
- Developed Data Driver Framework with the Page Object Model pattern to retrieve test actions, test data from Excel files and SQL Databases.
- Designed and developed test automation Artifacts (scripts, functions, scenarios, processes) for simple to complex automated testing situations using various tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress, TestNG, and XPath.
- Used synchronization to handle Ajax requests and wrote XPath expressions to identify dynamic items.
- Used Hybrid, keyword/data driven framework and extracted data from external excel files using Apache POI.
- Maintained automation code and resources in source control systems such as Git and SVN in order to make enhancements and add new features.
- Performed Mobile Testing usingAppiumTest Scripts to test IOS Mobile App.
- Performedblack box testing, database testing, and web-based testingon several test phases.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, SoapUI, Soap, Restful HTML, XML, JIRA, Cucumber, Gherkin, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, TestNG, Agile, Git.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Reduced overall testing efforts by 20% by writing and optimizing automation test scripts using java, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Developed components for each transaction used in the test script or scenario by using Selenium.
- Prepared XML and Excel files for collection of data and Element Locators using object repository used this in test suite with the help of Apache POI library files.
- Read test data from excel spreadsheets and loaded it into required test cases using the ApachePOI jar file using the requirement traceability matrix and mapped all requirements to test cases.
- Implemented Page Object Model (POM) by creating elements for each page object and reusing the objects across several scripts.
- Involved in Web services testing usingSoapUI, validated request and response XML, and added assertions to validate the XML in Web services.
- Verified the integration of various components in the application and executed end-to-end testing.
- Participated in Release Review/Requirement Analysis and Design review meetings.
- Used JIRA as an Agile Management tool to manage individual sprints, user stories, and tasks.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, SoapUI, Soap, Restful HTML, XML, JIRA, SQL, Eclipse, Maven, TestNG, Agile, Git.