- Over 4+ years of practical experience of software testing, methodology, SDLC of web - based and mobile application using different mode of testing. Manual and Automation testing.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with good working knowledgeoftesting methodologies and testing levels like Unit, Integration, System and UAT testing.
- Depth understanding of agile methodologies and involved in the different meeting on daily basis.
- Good exposure in developing and maintaining Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts for manual and automated testing.
- Good understanding on mobile application testing for native and hybrid application by manual and automation way. Hands-on application on the Appium.
- Experience in Grouping of Test Cases, Test Methods and Test Suites for regression and functional testing using TestNG annotations like Groups, Parameter, and Data Provider.
- Experienced in developing Automation Framework using Page Object Model (POM) withPage Factory Classfor the Web and Mobile Applications.
- Expert inSeleniumIDE,SeleniumGrid,SeleniumWebDriver using core java for developing automation scripts.
- Hands on experience in Developing, Documenting and Executing Test cases manually and generated Automation Scripts usingSelenium.
- Expertise in Core Java and Object-Oriented Concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading and Collections)
- Experience in working with web technologies like of HTML, XML, JSON, jQuery, and CSS.
- Experience in developing the features, scenarios, step definitions for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber, Gherkin.
- Experienced in usingPOSTMANandREST-assuredforRESTful Web services/REST API testing.
- Experienced in automating Test Cases usingSOAPUI.
- PerformedBack-End/Databasetesting by writingMySQL queries.
- Experience in Integration and extractionofdata from various sources like DB2, SQL Server, and Oracle MS Access, Flat files into a staging area
- Very good understandingofData Warehousing concepts
- Experience in writing SQL Queries to generate reports
- Extensive working experience in applying Relational Database concepts, and Normalization concepts
- Ability to quickly adapt to different project environments, work in teams and accomplish difficult tasks independently within time frame
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Hands on Experience on JIRA for Bug management
SDLC Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Testing: Automation Testing, Manual Testing
Testing Tools: SeleniumWeb Driver, Appium, TestNG, Cucumber, JIRA
Frameworks: Hybrid Driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, Data Driven Framework
Operating Systems: Windows Family, UNIX (Solaris / Linux)
Scripting: Html, CSS, Java Script
Browsers: Firefox, IE, Google Chrome & Safari
Languages: JAVA, PL/SQL, RDBMS Oracle 9i/10g/11i, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL
Tools: & Utilities: SVN, Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Log4J.
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
QA Automation Engineer
- Manual Testing of the functionality of UI and API as per current sprint functional requirement.
- Automate the UI functionality of the previous sprint functional requirement.
- Designed and documentedREST/HTTP, SOAP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy
- Using POSTMANandREST-assuredforRESTful Web services/REST API testing.
- Create Collection for HTTP Request in POSTMAN.
- Use CURL command on POSTMAN.
- Automate the Rest API through Rest Assured of the previous sprint.
- Report the bugs and issues to the developer through Jira tool
Confidential - Piscataway, NJ
QA Automation Engineer
- Performed Web Application testing on a project operated within agile environment, with2-weeksprints, daily scrum meetings, task waiting, presentations and review.
- Participated actively in Project TeamMeetings. Interactedand communicated with developers and Business Analysts. Worked with Business Analysts using BDD process.
- Active participation in the defining, building and continuous improvement of the automation strategy and framework.
- Extensively explored Data driven and Hybrid framework for applying to new framework
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG/JUnit using project management tool Maven.
- Used POSTMANandREST-assuredforRESTful Web services/REST API testing.
- Created Collection for HTTP Request in POSTMAN.
- Used CURL command on POSTMAN.
- Used java and HTTP Client to automate Backend Rest Service layer.
- Created e POJO class for JSON Object payload.
- Used Object Mapper like Jackson to serialize Java objects into JSON and deserialize JSON string into Java objects.
- Used SoapUI to perform web-based API testing.
- Used JDBC API for Back-End/Databasetesting by writingSQL queries
- Running testplans,managing project timelines and tasks and entering bugs foundintoJIRA.
- Planned the formation and execution of software test plans, test design into test objectives, test data and test cases.
- Identified,analysedand documented defects, errors and inconsistencies with application functionality.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and develop test cases for functional and performance testing.
- Provide reports and status dashboards to management on the automation sprint backlog, timing, schedule and results.
- Used the servers usingDockerfor the test environments and dev-environments needs.
Confidential, Duluth, GA
QA Automation Engineer
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium WebDriver and executed a batch of tests as TestNG suite.
- Created the tests that have no user interaction as a set and executed them as Batch tests using Maven.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Developed test automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver for regression and performance testing of the various releases of the application.
- Performed UI testing and front-end testing using Selenium.
- Used Firebug to do web-based application testing with Selenium for the commands and locator application.
- Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox.
- Implemented BDD framework usingCucumberand created step definition and feature files using Gherkin (Cucumber).
- Developed Test Framework in Selenium for UI Regression Test Automation and when necessary, and potentially execute Unit Test automation (Java).
- Used LoadRunner to measure system behaviour and performance under load.
- UsedREST-assuredforRESTful Web services/REST API testing with BDD framework.
- Conducted System Testing and User Acceptance Testing for every client and Conducted Backend testing writing extensive SQL queries.
- Worked on JIRA for ticket management.
Confidential, Olean - NY
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in all Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities, including, Requirements, Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment, and Maintenance.
- Organized Testing Framework and ensured the testing functions were performed on defined Process..
- UsedQuick-Test-ProfessionalAutomation Toolto writeAutomation TestScripts for Integration, User Acceptance TestingandRegression Testfor SafetyAwards Program.
- ConductingTestPlan Design Meetingswith the Integration QA team, to discuss and analyze the sprint user stories and tasks and to answer questions on how the Integration team should build their scripts.
- Identifying Integration User-Stories and Tasks during theSprintGrooming, Sprint Planning Sessions.
- AttendingDaily Stand-up meetings,as part of the sprint meetings, for the QA Integration Team.
- UsingGlobal/Local - Test/Action Parameters and Datasheetsto createdata-driven testing.
- Enhancing the tests by creatingstandard auto-logging functions to capture and append the logs to the test run.
- Enhancing theQTP scriptsby doing unit testing on the scripts before creatingscenario-basedtests in Test-Lab Module ofQuality Center.
- Creating defect tasks inVersion One,andintegrating it withJIRA
Environment: Test Environment,HP ALMQuality Center, Quick Test Professional, VB Script, HTML, Version One, JIRA, Excel Application.