- A challenging position where in my vast experience in Quality Assurance, Manual and automation testing tools like Selenium,Robot Framework,Serenity BDD Framework, ETL & QTP across multiple technologies and Platfrms.
- A highly competent and results oriented Automation Analyst with 10+ years of experience in Manual Testing, Selenium, QTP & Protractor Automation tools.
- Experience in multiple domains like Healthcare, Banking, Communications,Insurance, Siebel, SAP(HR), E - Commerce, CMS (Drupal, Ektron, Sharepoint) & Angular JS with different environments in Java/UNIX and Windows NT.
- Expertise in open source automation tools: Selenium WebDriver, Robot Framework Serenity BDD Framework, JUnit, TestNG.
- Proficient in developing and executing high quality Test Plan, Test Scripts, Test Cases from Requirements documents, Functional specification, Detail Design Documents.
- Experience with Test Automation tools such as Cypress, Selenium, TestNG, Jmeter, Junit.
- Expertise in designing the automation scripts by using Serenity BDD framework in Java and Robot Framework in Python.
- Hands on experience with Core Java, Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring Technology Stack, Adobe CQ, WebSphere Application Console and Server, Rest Web Services.
- Worked extensively on spring modules and concepts such as Inversion of Control (Dependency Injection), MVC, JDBC Template and AOP. Possess strong knowledge in Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Worked on web frameworks such as Struts and other application servers such as Bea WebLogic, also view technologies such as Freemarker.
- Possess good knowledge on build automation tool such as Maven and continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Worked on Visio design tool. Possess good working knowledge on IDE’s such as Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and PL/SQL Developer, Splunk logs, Aqua Data Studio.
- Possess working knowledge in PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, cursors, Indexes and triggers in Oracle.
- Possess good knowledge on writing automated unit and integration test cases using JUnit, Mockito for mocking and also have experience of using Selenium.
- Experienced in Rest Web Service development for both Xml and Json datatypes using Advanced Rest Client. Possess fair knowledge on SOA and REST architectural style and design principles.
- Have knowledge of some basic UNIX commands and AWS.
- Worked on version control tools like SVN, Git, GitHub and WinCVS.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of both Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodology.
- Possess working knowledge of Ecommerce Solutions.
Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Robot Framework, Serenity BDD Framework, QTP, Protractor, Cypress,RQM, Edifecs, PEGA, SAP TAOMaven, Ant,AWS, Jenkins,Groovy.
Performance Tools: JMeter, ETL, BlazeMeter, NeoLoad.
Management Tools: QC, Mantis, JIRA and Rational Clear Quest.
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, GIT, GitHub.
Languages: Core Java,Python, Java Script, VB script, SQL, PL/SQL, C, HTML
Databases: Oracle, BigData, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, MySQL, Microsoft Access
MS Office Tools: Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint.
Operating System: Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000/XP, UNIX.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. QA Automation Tester
- Create Gherkin automation test scripts for functional, web service and database testing using Java 8, Spring,JSON.
- Execute tests from Java IDE and improve test coverage iteratively as new features become part of regression and other test cycles.
- Participate in developing and documenting User Stories, including testing estimates and validation tests using tools like Jira, Intellij, Cucumber, Gherkin, Postman, Swagger, Gradle, Mvn, Splunk, Git, Stash,Amazon web services (AWS)
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing features and Developed Required Selenium support code in Python for Cucumber
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, PyTest, pip tool and created selenium automation scripts in python.
- Setup, maintained and executed an automated testing framework using theSelenium WebDriverandAppiumbasedKatalon Studioautomation tool, writing test scripts usingGroovy
- Committing the developed code from terminal using Git commands. Creating branches and tagging the code.
- Using Stash for code maintenances.
- Managing the team during release and migration process.
- Perform REST webservices setup and testing using Postman, checking in Swagger.
- Develop automated tests for features developed in-sprint.
- Creating automation Jenkin jobs and running them for regression testing. Expertise in writing automation scripts usingJAVAandGroovy
- Maintaining and running the code between develop, master, prod branches and merging them using Git commands.
- Participated in major phases of Software Development Life Cycle like Functional Specification Documentation preparation, Code Development, Testing and Implementation
- Implementedtest automation scripts for mobile testing usingAppiumforAndroidandiOSapplications.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications oniOSandAndroidExperience inBack End testing using Groovy Script usingAppiumandJava.
- Experience in Page Object Model (POM), Data Driven, Behavior Driven Development and Keyword Driven: Framework with Web Services tools like SOAP UI, REST API.: Possess good exposure to Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process/set ups (CI/CD)
- Implement test automation framework intoCI/CDpipelineusingTFSandTeamCity.
- Developed Automation Framework for VT MVP project usingLeanFTandNUnitwhich integrate withTFSforCI/CD.
- IntegratedAppiumwithSauce Labsfor distributing tests on thecloud.
- Identified mobile elements usingAppium Inspector, UI Automator Viewer.
- UsedAppiumto facilitate mobile testing by creating mobile Driver class with the required Mobile capabilities.
- Good experience in mobile testing usingAppiumin Androidapplications using simulator and emulator.
- Perform desk checks and code reviews.
- Developed Web UI and API automated tests using Robot Framework, Selenium and WebTest library
- Checking logs using Splunk.
- Develop, document, and maintain the test strategy and test scenarios.
- Partner with the developers to ensure all areas of the application are fully tested and issues are clearly logged and prioritized consistently.
- Checking databases and update them using Sql queries.
- Partner with developers to find technical solutions for test automation.
- Manage the defect log and ensure issues are resolved, including validation of the fix.
- Certify software functionality for new Production releases.
- Work with Integration Build teams to manage dev, QA and production release of software.
- Provide exploratory testing to understand the feature and how it is implemented, to find additional or unexpected behaviour, and to refine and define additional test cases for the feature.
- Attending product release calls and migration calls between active and inactive environments and running Jenkin jobs to make sure everything is working fine.
Automation Test Analyst
- Solve Production and Stage issues related to Adobe CQ/AEM in CQ Authors both for HP.
- Supporting complex database objects like Stored Procudures, Functions, Packages, Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Monitoring Lowe’s business in Splunk, Spotlight, Network dashboard, Mpulse etc.
- Monitoring Dynatrace graphs for CQ CPU, Endeca Response Time, Pricing Services Response time, Data Power Connections, Catalog Services Response Time, Fusion Response Time etc.
- Explore new tools/technologies like Katalon Studio and Cypress.
- Upload and manage Lowe’s digital assets and images from DAM and Scene7.
- Update in AEM Tools, MSM Control Center to Skip, Unskip, Rollout CQ pages.
- Maintain mobile blueprint and desktop live copy pages and update, maintain and change the inheritance.
- Responsible for creating test scenarios for user stories and creating automation test suites usingPython,Selenium Webdriver,Pytestframework.
- Configured Continuous Integration environment, using Jenkins to kickoff daily builds and automation suitesJenkins, Maven and GitHub. Python.
- Software test automation usingRobot Frameworkusingselenium library, Jenkins for continuous integration, Gitfor version control.
- Applied test automation framework onCI/CDprocessusingJenkins.
- Validation on continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) concepts.
- BuildCI/CDpipelines using Git and Azure Devops, collaborate with Development and QA teams to integrate automated tests into theCI/CD pipelines
- UtilizedRobot Frameworkto create test scripts for aPython/Javabased software.
- Check 12 CQ Publishers, 12 Dispatchers, Akamai cache in both WSDC and SADC side.
- Lowe’s mobile and desktop Home pages, Category pages, Landing pages, Store pages, Brand pages, Flyouts are authored in AWS.
- Querying in Splunk logs to check the status of errors, CQ updates.
- Solve Production and Stage taxonomy issues, follow up with the taxmap updates.
- Participate in CQ Author upgrade from AEM 6.0 CRX2 to AEM 6.2, CQ Publisher upgrade from AEM 6.0 CRX2 to AEM 6.2, Dispatcher changes to support new CQ version.
- Update legacy Lowe’s Store Hours in CQ Author, upload stores.csv, clear dispatcher cache, clearing Akamai cache.
- Implemented simulator for mobile app testing in IOS, Android using Appium Tool.
- Implemented Appium Scripts to test iOS and Android platforms
- Implemented test automation scripts for mobile testing using Appium for Android and iOS applications.
- Executed the Test Plans onweb and Mobileas per requirements usingAppium tool.
- Implemented simulator for mobile App Testing in Android Platform usingAppium.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms using Appium and Ruby.
- Performed manual and automated testing using testing toolselenium webdriverandAppium.
- Update Lowe’s Store Hours in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) by running storeinfo.etl, storedata jobs in Spinnaker.
- Deploying the project in Spinnaker and check store hours are coming correctly in, Google cloud platform—in Datastore Entities.
- Websphere Commerce Stores registry refresh, commerce finance registry refresh.
- Solving issues on NodeJS by debugging NodeJs code base.
- Solving level3 technical issues by debugging CQ code base for both Lowe’s Home Improvement and Lowe’s For Pros.
- Solve issues related to Lowe’s Banner not showing on various pages in Adobe Test & Target for Landing pages and Category pages.
- Solve banner related issues on Lowe’s Product List pages and Product Detail pages.
- Check Catalog services (web services) in Postman and Soap UI.
- Solving issues on Endeca, searching and updating product N values in Endeca search engine.
- Solving issues related to Fusion rules on Lucidworks.
- Check and solve AEM issues from Author to Publisher to Dispatcher, Origin, Akamai server and production.
- Good experience with AWS
- Checking in and checking out codes from Stash.
Confidential, Houston - TX
Sr. QA Analyst
- Documented test artifacts(Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Matrix) from design documentation and functional specifications
- Extensively automated regression and functional test suites by developing over 200+ test cases, 8 test suites using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, TestNG
- Implemented Hybrid framework from the scratch.
- Working with Java to use Selenium-Webdriver API library to write Automation scripting.
- Used Selenium Grid, Desired Capabilities, Remote WebDriver for distributing the execution in different machines, platforms and browsers.
- Used Eclipse to debug Java code and utilize Maven as Project Builder with internal Maven Dependency repository.
- UsedAppium toolto develop automation test scripts onAndroid platformsfor native applications on mobile devices.
- Used Appium fornative, hybrid Mobile Application TestingforIOSandAndroid platforms.
- Used Maven to configure the dependencies to run framework and GITHub for version control.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration, to compile, build and set up run schedule.
- Performed exception handling using testAutomation Framework, Cross platform test Automation try catch finally blocks.
- Developed test automation framework scripts using Python Selenium WebDriver,
- Implemented Page Object Model framework with Python and Selenium.
- Develop and maintain automated tests using Python and the Robot test framework.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Developed new test scripts for the regression and sanity testing & Execute the scripts.
- Prepared and executed test suite through TestNG via Ant and generated XSLT reports.
- Verify the Automated Test Result,and Logging the Defect in Mantis and updating status to the higher management.
- Using the Agile methodology and scripts will be prepared based on the Sprints/Stories assigned by the Scrum Master.
- Performed Mobile testing for devices like Android, Apple, Ipad etc.
- Prepared the SQL queries for database testing.
- For API testing, Created the SoapUI functional testcases and generating the test reports.
- Integrated the SoapUI pro project with selenium to write test scenarios.
- Performed performance testing by using JMeter for measuring web application performance and Load Stress capacity.
- Develop and Design ETL test cases, scenarios, and scripts to ensure quality Data warehouse / BI applications
- Participated in system walk-through and inspection meetings to understand the business rules and system operation flows.
- Having good experience in Hadoop and creating SQL queries.
Environment: Selenium, Appium, REST API,Cypress, Cucumber, TestNG, SQL, Mongo DB, Oracle, Java and Maven,SoapUI,JMeter, GIT, Jira, Intelli J, AWS, Eclipse, Jira and Confluence
- Designed the Automation test Scripts using Selenium Webdriver.
- Requirements gathering from the client & understanding the requirements.
- Prepared the Test plan document & Level of Estimation (LOE) document.
- Designed the test scripts using Selenium Webdriver and to handle the tests with Jasmine framework.
- Performed cross browser testing & Mobile automation testing on different browsers such as IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome.
- Built python framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Developed Python application for Google Analytics aggregation and reporting
- Wrote python scripts to read and write from csv files to database using Django ORM.
- Runs the test by using Spec file and Configuration file and debugging the test scripts.
- Worked with the CI process to reduce risk by using tools like Jenkins, GIT etc.
- Integrated the SoapUI pro 5.0.0 p cdroject with selenium and cucumber(BDD) to write test scenario in a readable fashion.
- Used Java along with Robot Framework to write simple and faster running test cases.
- Mobile automation of android and windows app using Appium and Selenium Webdriver, Robot Framework.
- Create, manage and execute GUI & API automated tests in Pycharm using Python, Selenium and Robot Framework
- Created the SoapUI REST functional testcases and generating the test reports.
- Performed the load testing and stress testing by using JMeter apache tool.
- Performed database testing by writing and executing SQl queries.
- Experinced with AWS migration by using cloud.
- Status reporting on daily and weekly to the higher management and to client.
- Defect finding and logging the bugs in Jira tool for defect reporting system.
Environment: Selenium, Java,Shell Script,Cypress,Python,WebDriver,Appium, REST API, Cucumber, TestNG, Oracle,SQL, Mongo DB, Java and Maven,SoapUI,JMeter, GIT,AWS, Jira, Intelli J, Eclipse, Jira and Confluence
Sr. QA Analyst
- Created and updated test scenarios, test plans, and test cases according to user story and design.
- Performed architect, design and develop test cases and test scenarios against business requirements that were scalable, maintainable and extensible.
- Created a maintainable and reusable hybrid test automation framework.
- Maintained data driven Test Suites for subsequent Regression testing.
- Utilized Selenium Webdriver, Selenium-Grid with TestNG to perform cross browser Fuctional Testing for easier maintenance, reusability and readability of scripts using java.
- Perform Cross Browser Compatibility testing using FirefoxDriver, ChromeDriver, InternetExplorerDriver etc.
- Used Firebug and Firepath to identify object,Xpath,CSS Selector,ID,Name locators.
- Prepared and executed batch test suite through TestNG framework via Ant.
- Prepared the test scripts for multiple scenarios like Mouse Hover, Dropdown list, text identification etc.
- Used Cucumber BDD tool for developing the framework for the Acceptance testing.
- Used Selenium Grid, Desired Capabilities, remote WebDriver for distributing the execution in different machines, platforms and browsers.
- Used Maven to configure the dependencies and to run framework
- Used Git as repository and Jenkins tool for continuation Integration.
- Prepared Test Plan, Metrics, and risk & mitigation for all the major releases.
- Worked on the QC Customization for tracking the defect in very efficient manner.
- Logging the Defect in Quality Center(QC) and updating status to the higher management.
- Prepared Test Report based on the test execution and will send the report to client on weekly basis.
Environment: Selenium, Appium, REST API, AWS,Cypress, Cucumber, TestNG, SQL, Mongo DB, Java and Maven,SoapUI,JMeter, GIT, Jira, Intelli J, Eclipse, Jira and Confluence