- Functional consultant in Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing 2.6 and above
- Demonstrate hands - on in creating V-structure, meters, meter configuration, meter reads, billing, etc..
- Able to perform end-to-end testing, prepare test cases and ability to perform functional analysis
- Around 1+ years of experience as a QA Analyst, Functional Tester, and Software Testing Engineer in Web and Client/Server applications in different domains.
- Backed by strong knowledge and In-Depth experience of different phases of Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies. Experience in creating step by step test cases for validating business requirement
- Proficient in all forms of testing including Regression, Smoke, Sanity Testing, Functional, usability testing, negative testing, Integration, UI and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Expertise in both Manual and Automation testing using tools like HP Quality Center/ALM and Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, and Selenium Grid
- Hands-on technology professional accustomed to working in complex, project-based environments. Multifaceted experience in QA software testing, software development and user-acceptance testing
- Hands on working experience on writing Test artifacts from scratch such as creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Analysis Report, Defect Report and Requirement traceability matrix and designing Page Object Model Test Framework
- Knowledgeable in performing Back end testing by executing SQL queries for validating the data in the back-end database tables
- Ability to Perform API Manual testing using Postman
- Hands on design experience on Behavior Driven API Testing Framework using Cucumber and Gherkins
- Working experience with defect tracking tools like Jira, and Quality Center (ALM)
- Expert in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Strong attention to detail ensuring issues are logged and resolved prior to launch.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to the rapidly emerging Technologies.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team and delivering under high stress environment.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Performed interactive walkthroughs of defect reporting with Developers and Business users.
Methodologies: SDLC, STLC, Agile Scrum, Kanban; Waterfall; TDD; BDD
Bug Tracking Tools: ALM / QC, Jira, Bugzilla
Automation Tools: Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Selenium Grid
IDE: Eclipse, SQL Developer, TOAD
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MS Access
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome
API Tools: SoapUI, Postman, Advanced Rest Client
Test Framework: Junit, TestNG, Cucumber, Gherkins
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, GitHub
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Unix
Framework: Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing 2.6
CC&B Modules: Customer Information, Meters, Meter Configurations, Billing, etc..
CC&B Functional / CC&B Tester
- As a lead tester, Translate requirements to functional design
- Ensure the test cases are executed on time by producing daily status reports
- Derive test cases from functional design
- Perform end-to-end testing functional testing
- Lead a team of testers and mentor them to meet the deadlines
- Translate requirements to functional design
- Write exhaustive test cases for Customer information, meter and billing modules
- Perform end-to-end testing by creating V-Structure
- Experience in testing modules like customer information, Meter, Meter configuration, registers, meters, SP/Meter installation and billing
QA AUTOMATION TESTER
Confidential, DALLAS, TX
- Analyze the requirements from clients using Jira for stories, bug/defects, to log time Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases using Eclipse/ Selenium IDE along with TESTNG framework along with Debugging skills for Automation scripts
- Exposure to Test tools such as qtest & JIRA to connect the test cases in Eclipse/Jira/Testspace
- Analyzing, creating & executing Test Cases in Eclipse/ Selenium IDE
- Testing functionality of Telecom OSS/BSS Domain
- Experienced in UI and API automation with Selenium Web Driver
- Defect Reporting & Tracking with Jira
- User Acceptance Testing, Manual testing, Regression Testing, Progression Testing
- Exposure to Automation framework creation & Updating
- Developed Maven Build scripts to run Test scripts developed in Selenium integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience with CI/CD using GitLab pipelines, GitBash, Jenkins
- Web application (UI) & Webservice (API) testing experience with Selenium Webdriver, Core Java
- Interacting with various development Teams, Project Leaders including Offshore/ Onsite team and QA teams as part of the end to end testing.
Environment: Web Drivers, Git Lab, Git bash, Postman, Jira, Jenkins, Eclipse, Agile, Qtest, Testspace, Salesforce, Java, TestNG, OOPS, HTML, JSON, TCOMS, Selenium IDE