- Having overall 8 years of QA experience in Manual/Automation testing of Web, Mobile apps and client/Server with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing and QA Automation Engineer.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Valuable experience on various IDE's like Eclipse, and My Eclipse.
- Having extensive experience in writing and implementation of complex Test plans, design, Development and Execution of Test scripts for system and functional projects.
- Extended experience in system testing, integration testing, UAT testing, Performance testing, functionality testing, and regression testing.
- Extensively worked on Agile Development and management process.
- Strong knowledge on Web Service & Hands on experience in validating Web Services using SOAP - UI
- Experience in Database Testing using SQL Queries with multiple Databases Oracle, Mongo, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, Rally, JIRA, IBM Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
- Proficient with BDD and TDD using cucumber.
- Extensively worked on different Selenium automation frameworks.
- Experienced in creating Automated Web services testing processes using SoapUI NG Pro tool and Karate DSL framework.
- Expertise in performing manual testing (emulators & IOS Simulators) & amp;Mobile Application TestingusingAppium.
- Experience in converting existing QTP Script to Selenium WebDriver Script for multi browser support.
- Ability to use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Hands on experience testing SOAP and RESTful APIs. created automated tests for web services using technologies like Rest Assured or HTTPCore
- Established and maintained good communication skills with project managers, developers, business experts and QA teams.
- Unique ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment.
- Good team player in a distributed team environment with ability to work in multiple projects/teams having very keen observation to details.
Web Development Tools: XML, HTML, Ajax, Java Script, VB Script, TFS, ASP, JSP and Java Servlets, PHP, Jenkins
Reporting tools: Jira, Bugzilla, Quality center, Rally
Testing tools: Selenium (IDE, RC, Web Driver, and GRID), Quality Center, SOAP UI, TestNG, Junit, Appium, JMeter, Coded UI
Productivity Tools: MS Office Suite 2007, 2003, 2000
Web Server: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat
Databases: Oracle, DB2, Mongo DB, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/VISTA /Win7/Win10, Server 2003, UNIX, LINUX, SOLARIS
Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, Chrome
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, V Model
GUI / Tools: Eclipse, Builder.
Confidential, Tampa FL
QA Automation Tester
- Used Agile methodology and attended daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to update working status etc.
- Analyzed User Stories, business requirements and prepared detailed Test Cases for new functionality.
- Created Selenium Web Driver automation scripts using Java and C# to validate functionality on various browsers.
- Customized the seleniumTest as per the Test Case by using the C# Script.
- Creation and execution of Test plan, understanding documents, Test scenarios and Test cases.
- Automating the manual test cases using Selenium WebDriver, using C#.
- Executed Functional and Regression testing including dynamic parameterization using datasheets, database tables and excel spreadsheets, checkpoints, HTML/XML DOM objects, java classes/objects and descriptive programming.
- Create and maintain functionality of automation scripts usingSelenium,Unified Functional Testing(formerly QTP) and other tools to increase testing productivity by providing technical solutions, utilities and process improvement initiatives.
- Used Git as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Promoted to testing standards within scripts and mentor other team members to follow such standards and also involve in testing methodologies such asBehavior Driven Development (BDD)andTest-Driven Development(TDD) and tools such asGherkin, Cucumber & Junit,Maven and Jenkinsto implement methodologies.
- Involve in design, development of automation framework usingSpring BootFramework withJava/J2EEtechnologies.
- Perform functional testing (Java programs, Batch, Web) to ensure programs meet stated business stated objectives.
- Involvedin working with Rest API automation test, particularly using RestAssuredto test microservices
- Verified REST Web Services API’s request and validated JSON/XML response for the following methods like CRUD operations GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Implemented RESTful web services automation using Java, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Rest-assured.
- ProvideTechnical support & designed Utilitiesto generate the test data to delivery teams which include performance testing, creation of utilities for testing, supporting production activities and create automated build jobs using Continuous Integration withJenkinsand schedule nightly jobs to run the validations and generate reports.
- Implemented Appium Scripts to test iOS and Android platforms.
- Involve in testing bothSOAPandRESTfulweb services usingSOAP UIandPOSTMANand verified bothJSONandXMLformats.
- Automated the API services using Karate DSL framework for Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Worked on database testing especially withmongo DB
- Implement integration testing by validating data integrity with the help of writingPL/SQLqueries and Stored Procedures invoking through Java fromMicrosoft SQL Server.
Confidential, Farmington, MI
QA Automation Tester
- Tested and certified the responsive Components & Templates developed in AEM platform as per the defined break points in Author mode.
- Tested the application functionality, behaviour and integration as per the identified break points in Publish mode and Page level testing.
- Involved in testing the layout of elements and functionality as detailed in the comps for different view ports as per the break points, testing accuracy of the populated data from the web service in the application like Dealers, Vehicles, MSRP, VIN etc., data filters in the content area in different view ports.
- Verified the Analytics tracking using Adobe DTM for all View Ports as per the SDR, SEO, Meta Tag, canonical Tags, Browser compatibility tag & 404 responses, tool tips/disclaimers
- Participated in verifying the application integration (Shopping Tools apps etc.) in different view ports, text and the other web elements in the responsive application as per the Global CSS break points
- Verified the responsive application in the cross browsers and devices as per the FCA standards
- Automated all identified components/pages, images, analytics and SEO validation pages.
- Captured defects in defect tracking tool using JIRA, worked with development team to ensure bugs are fixed in a timely manner.
- Had hands-on on experience in other bug tracking tools likeBugzilla,TFS, Ontime, JIRA, IBM Rational JAZZ Suite.
- Record and analyze defects and validated inIBM Rational TeamConcert RTC .
- Participated in TAR sessions/Defect Prioritization meetings during UAT, retest fixed defects and closed them. Sending the final report to management using JIRA on daily basis and communicating with offshore peers.
- Created and updated test cases execution of test scripts/cases as per the plan, reviewing and ensuring test scripts/cases are as per agreed standards.
- Involved in Sprint planning and followed agile methodology for development process.
- Experience in preparing documentation like user stories, functional design, test plans, test cases, and creating defects.
- Tested application against requirements in the form of manuscript, comps and red lines.
- Extensively used chrome plugins and development tools to test image properties, measuring pixels using ruler plugin and web developer chrome plugin to test all html tag attributes.
- Extensively used browser development tools to inspect and validate the content.
Environment: JIRA, VB/Java Script, SharePoint, MS Office, MS Excel, Adobe Content Authoring, CSS, HTML, JSON, Fiddler, IBM Rational Jazz Suite, Chrome plugins, Mobile testing, Crucible, Fisheye, Bamboo, BOX, Selenium.
Confidential, DUBLIN, CA
QA Automation Tester
- Interacted with the Business Clients, Product Owners, Developers and QA Manager for clear exposure to trickle down the technical/functional User Requirements & Change Requests to Test Plans and Test Scenarios.
- Identified test cases to automate then tested these cases using Selenium WebDriver, Testing and Java technologies (Eclipse IDE). Contributed in framework creation.
- Perform Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration testing, (UAT) User Acceptance Testing and End to End Testing.
- Experience and strong knowledge on espresso to create test cases and using espresso scripts at Testdroid cloud and validateandroidtests.
- Tested the application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team using Agile methodology.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications oniOSandAndroidplatforms usingAppiumandJava.
- Implemented test automation scripts for mobile testing using Appium for Android and iOS applications
- Created WordPress plugin in PHP that help streamline client online catalogues.
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SOAP UI tool.
- Automated the Test cases using Selenium for Regression testing and TestNG for grouping the tests.
- Involved in testing both SOAP and REST services using Rest Assured and tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Selenium WebDriver API to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment.
- Managed API testing through SOAP UI and POSTMAN using XML, WSDL and SOAP standards.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script. Created Project plan on Jenkins, configured scheduled using Cron job.
- Performed Web servicetestingusing SOAP UI to validate the XML messages using different protocols like HTTP,NIEM, SMTP.
- Developed and executed test cases for XML / SOAP and RESTful services using SoapUI tool.
- Performed Unit testing with TestNG test framework and use Bromine for easy running the test and store the result for analysis the test.
- Used Build tool like Maven to generate test report.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAP UI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
- Extensively tested web services using SOAP UI tool on multiple test case scenarios from their WSDL files.
- Strong working experience in writingPL/SQLqueries to extract data from oracle database andNOSQLqueries fromMongoData Base
- Involved in writing automated scripts for angular JS application using protractor and Java scripts.
- Ported C++modules to Objective-C.
- Executed Test Cases recorded in HP Quality Center manually to test the application for its functionality, system integration and verify the Exit Criteria.
- Involved with SDLC models waterfall and AGILE Methodology projects (Scrum and XP).
- Actively participated in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance with BAs, SMEs and Developers.
- Experience with implementing SWIFT services.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, TestNG, Maven, SOAP UI, Eclipse IDE, HP Quality Center 11.0, agile, PHP, Oracle 11g and Windows, Java Script (ES5/ES6), iOS Swift and Objective-C.
Confidential, Foster city, CA
QA Automation Tester and Manual Testing
- Performed usability testing manually and involved in writing Manual Test Cases and Test Scripts
- Involved in manual and automation testing of various web-based applications and web services.
- Developing test strategies for manual test case creation and execution.
- Performed Web Application Testing using Java, Selenium framework in Agile methodology.
- Developed automation scripts with Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, and Java.
- Extensively used Selenium locators like (Xpath, CSS Selectors, Fire Bug, Fire path locator) and cWebDriver to test the web application.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation framework with Java, Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber.
- Worked with Java to use Selenium WebDriver API library to write automation scripting with Cucumber Feature and Scenario
- Used Java language and TestNG framework for scripting, Maven for building the WebDriver project.
- Involved in wallet application automation testing using Appium/Espresso and ADB shell commands tool for different OS versions.
- Performed Integration with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Performed Web Services Testing and XML validation by creating test case suite using SOAP UI.
- Involved in testing of SOAP/REST services using SOAP UI
- Involved in bug tracking using Jira tool.
- Extensively queried through SQL to check the database records.
- Perform back end testing on Oracle Database by writing SQL queries.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Eclipse, Cucumber, Gherkin, Rally, SOAP UI, Maven, Jenkins, Web Sphere, WSDL, Linux, UNIX, XML, Web Logic application server, MS Office, Oracle.
QA Manual tester
- Analyzed Business Requirements and Developed Test Cases for both Positive and Negative testing.
- Extensively used Quality Center for Test execution, defect tracking and Reporting.
- Experience in Quality Center Design Test Steps, Requirement Mapping to Tests, Executing Tests Manually, Defect Logging, Defect Reporting.
- Creating test scripts using Quality Center and performing regression testing on new versions of the software.
- Performed Functional Testing. Prepared test data for the functional test cases for data driven testing.
- Set the traceability between test requirements and test cases through coverage. Involved in extensive DATA validation using SQL queries and back-end testing.
- Developed bug report after manual testing, bugs encountered during testing and sent to developer by taking snapshot of it.
- Executed SQL Queries for testing integrity of data in database (Backend Testing).
- Performed backend database testing by writing SQL scripts to verify data integrity.
- Reported the bugs using Quality Center/ALM.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures on SQL to access user data and DML operations.
- Involved in understanding Business requirement. Involved in writing unit test specifications and in Unit testing.
- Working with the business and development teams in resolving issues.
- Prepared weekly summary sheet to give the status of assigned task in weekly project team.