- Having 8 years of experience in analysis and testing of client - server and web-based, Medicaid and healthcare applications.
- Extensive working experience on all phases ofSoftware Development Life Cycle (SDLC), its methodologies such asAgile, SCRUMandWaterfall Model.
- Experience on designing and executing automation scripts using TricentisToscafor Web based, Desktop applications and API Testing
- Proficient in the field of Information Technology, with specializing inSoftware Quality Assurance Testing,proficient in testing onClient/ServerandWeb based applications.
- Expertise in domain technologies like E-Commerce, Banking, Financial, Insurance, and Health Care.
- Extensive experience in reviewing and analyzing Business Requirements and creatingTest Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts,Test Estimation&Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Professional expertise in Smoke Testing, Backend Testing, Black-Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, Positive/ Negative Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Software Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, Cross Browser/ Cross Platform Testing, UI Validation, Webservices, Boundary Value Testing.
- Experience in Release planning and Sprint planning.
- Good knowledge inToscaAutomation framework TBOX modules, TCD, Requirements, APIs inTosca
- Experience in Implementing continuous testing/integrations andTosca/ToscaServer Rollout/Installation
- Holds good knowledge and experience in differentToscarelated automation frameworks
- Good in communication and cross-group collaboration skills to training resource inTosca
- Used TOAD to query the database using SQL queries for verification of data integrity
- Proficiency in test management tools like Quality Center and Test Director for creating and managing test plan and test cases and for defect tracking
- Expert in maintaining test status Dashboards in Test Management / Project management tools
- Expert in handling defect triages. Experience in Retrospection process.
- Exposure defect tracking tools-HP Quality Center/ALM (Application Lifecycle Management).
- Well versed with various testing stages/levels/phases, testing types, testing techniques and quality work products.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Visual Studios team Suits(VSTS),TFS.UFT
Languages: JAVA, C#.Net, HTML, XML, PL/SQL,Java script
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, DHTML, Angular JS, Node.JS
IDE: Eclipse, SQL Developer
Test Framework: TestNG, Data Driven Framework, Junit, BDD.
SQA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, SOAPUI
Web Debugging Tool: XPath, Firepath, Firebug
Processes: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Quality Center (QC), BugZilla & IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC).
Data Bases: MS Access, Oracle, MySQL, SQL
Cloud Platform: AWS(EC2,S3,VPC,ELB)
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, Vista & 7, 8) Linux, Mac, Unix
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr. Quality Analyst
- Gathered requirements documents such as business requirements and design document and other related documents.
- Reviewed theTest Basis,designedand documentedTest Strategies, Test Plan, Test Casesandexecuted test cases.
- Understanding Business and functional requirements, Creating Test Plans, Test strategy and Test cases for all functional requirements using HP Quality Center.
- Worked in documenting test scenarios, test cases, and executing the test cases during theexecution phase.
- Used HP Quality Center for the test cases, test management, and defectlogging and reporting.
- Tested Submitted Jobs in Batch and validated the data.
- Extensively worked on Citizen Portal and Case worker portal to submit Cases and worked on Enrollment, Eligibility, Renewals and Notices.
- Responsible for identifying test cases formanual for Smoke Test, Functional and Regression Tests.
- Preparation and Review of End-to-End Manual and Automated Test Scenarios/Test Cases, Coverage & Traceability Matrix and Test Data.
- Experience in designing, developing, enhancing module base automation using Tricentis' model-based automation tool TOSCA 13.2.
- Using of existing Tricentis Modules wherever applicable
- Creating Test Template for test instances using template conditions.
- Actively involved in developing automation scripts using TOSCA 9.1, Creates Business Process Models test cases using ALM BPT add-on
- Developed Data Driven Tests using TOSCA and automated functional testing.
- Strength in Total Automation using TOSCA, Selenium - Java, WebDriver, Quality Assurance, Engineering, and business development function as well as expertise in Total Quality Management and use these functions effectively to achieve the overall objectives of the organization.
- Involved in testing the application utilizing theScrum (Agile)methodology.
- Involved ontesting and defined the test scenarios and created the test cases in Test Manager.
- Identified, ReportedandTracked DefectsusingQuality Centertest management tool.
- Manually tested,verifiedandvalidatedthat the product meets user requirements.
- Developed and executedSQL queriesto verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the Oracle supporting tables and cubes.
- Performed functional testing ofSOAP and RESTFUL Web Services using SOAP UI Tool.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver,Java, TestNG,Angular JS, Protractor, LoadRunner, cucumber, Jenkins, Agile,SQL, Maven, AWS (EC2,S3, VPC, ELB), DHTML, SOAP UI, UAT, Rest API’s, JSON, XPath, Firebug, Eclipse,Appium, Quality Center, UFT, HTML, GitHub, Windows 7,Unix.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Involved in developingtest plan,test strategies,test scenarios,test scriptsandtest stepsbased on Business and System Use Cases.
- Actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Perform Functional, Integration, Regression, Smoke, White/Black box, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and End-to-End Testing.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) as much as possible and written test cases usingTestNGfor every relevant class.
- Run Compatibility Testing (cross Windows/ Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads etc.) for new defects after each implementation.
- Developed test harness forWebServicesautomated testing by means ofSOAP UIandANT.
- Involved in testing SOA withRESTful/SOAPWeb Services. Created entire architecture for backend testing internal and third party API using Test Complete andSOAP UI.
- Performed functional testing ofWeb servicestesting usingSOAP UI.
Confidential - Eden Prairie, MN
- Tested complete CSS/HTML code review for salesforce.com custom developed portal page.
- Understanding different processes like Opportunity, Sales order management.
- Successful Integration testing with Cast Iron and SAP ERP.
- Conducted software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments
- Extensively used SOAP UI and SOAP UI pro for web service testing and performance testing.
- Tested the designs usability and usefulness to computer novices
- Created and executed Automated testing of Web apps and Desktop apps using Ranorex tool.
- Knowledge and Practicality in Traditional, Agile Software Methodologies and frameworks including Waterfall, Scrum, RUP, Agile-Scrum Methodology
- Experience in working with Software Development life cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) models - Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
- Worked on EDI 834 (Enrollments), 835 (Payments ) and 837 (claims) testing .
- Closely worked with Conduent/Xerox on 834 paper enrollment applications and tested data mapping in web portal.
- Tested system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Conducted the tests and analyzing the results
- Applied business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives
- Used Gherkin languages to write features and scenarios
- Developed testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Ensured all testing results are effectively documented and understandable
- Reviewed requirements and design documents to identify high-level test case scenarios
- Assisted in facilitating BSA/AML/OFAC regulatory examinations for assigned units/bank(s); responds to any deficiencies noted and ensures that corrective actions implemented.
- Documented software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Worked withAtlassian Bambootool for achievingContinues Integration (CI).
ENVIRONMENT: Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, SOAP UI, Ranorex, TestNG, Bamboo, Gherkin, ALM, Quality Center, Fire path, Firebug, Eclipse, XPATH, Java, SQL Server