- QA Engineer with over 5+ years of professional experience in IT industry with emphasis on Software Quality Assurance.
- Expertise in Quality Analysis with strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and object oriented methodologies.
- Key expertise includes testing and debugging GUI and Multi - Applications environment and automated testing using Selenium WebDriver and Selenium IDE.
- Have Java coding experience in Eclipse IDE for functional testing and regression testing for web based N-Tier applications.
- Experience in using Java as client library for Selenium WebDriver to design and developed Automation test Framework using TestNG.
- Experience in MavenBuild scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in Selenium Web Driver.
- Expert in BDD framework withCucumberand created future files with scenario and scenario outline files.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration toolJenkinsfor running test on scheduled basis automatically.
- Experience with mobile automation using Appium for Android Devices using Appium Server, UI Automator Viewer and Emulators.
- Experience in Protractor Angular UI testing automation.
- Good experience in Selenium Test Environment setup expert using the entire open source tools. Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Experience in Business Functionality Testing, Smoke testing, User Interface testing, Integration Testing, Black Box Testing, End-to-end Testing, Manual Testing, UAT testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Documentation and Reporting.
- Experience in creating Test Strategy, Test Plans and Test Cases, Test Estimation, Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Expertise in Automation Testing, Manual Testing, Smoke Testing, GUI Software Testing, and Backed end Testing, Black-box Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Strong experience with SOA architecture which include Soap Web Service and RestFul Web Service Testing.
- Good working experience on SOAP UI/Postman for testing and validating various web services used in the application.
- Well versed in different management scenarios like Change Control, Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration, and Task Scheduling.
- Experience in performing database testing and working with SQL queries and database like Oracle and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM and waterfall models and TDD.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/GRID, Soap UI, Postman, Cucumber BDD, Appium, Protractor
Languages: HTML, CSS, Java, XML
Test Framework: TestNG
Project Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, V-Model
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira, Quality Center, HP ALM
Build Tools: Maven
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins
Packages: MS-Office Suite(Word, Excel, Access), MS-Project and MS-Visual Studio
Databases: Oracle, SQL, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows variants, UNIX
Confidential, Columbus, OH
QA Automation Engineer
- Reviewed business requirements and technical specification documents and Analyzed use cases, functional requirements to write detailed Test plans and Test cases.
- Created whole test framework using Selenium WebDriver for further test creation and execution.
- Identified test cases to automate. Automated those test cases using Selenium WebDriver,TestNGand Java technologies (Eclipse IDE). Contributed in framework creation.
- Developed Maven Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in Selenium Web Driver. Used Maven to help manage project's build, report and documentation across the network.
- Involved on Cucumber testing and defined the test scenarios and created the test cases in Test Manager.
- Developing and integrating the step definitions for each step in the cucumber scenarios.
- Worked on distributed testautomation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins.
- Used GIT as version control tool, doing peer reviews and code check was done before checking the code.
- Developed Test Automation scripts using Appium for Mobile Application Testing of various releases of the applications.
- Involved in testing the Angular based application using Protractor.
- Involved in writing automated scripts for Angular.JS application usingProtractorand Java.
- Designed and Developed UAT Regression automation script and Automation of functional testing framework for all modules using Selenium and WebDriver.
- Developed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure appropriate level of test coverage.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath, modified XPath and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Performed REST API Testing using Http java Test Client for SOAP/REST web APIs.
- Created automation scripts in Postman using Groovy Script for web services testing.
- Performed functional testing of SOAP and RESTful Web Services using REST Assured tool. Developed Data Driven Tests using Postman and automated functional testing.
- Analyzed the business requirements, developed test plans and created test cases in HP ALM a test management tool.
- Conducted System Testing and User Acceptance Testing for every client and Conducted Backend testing writing extensive SQL queries.
- Collaborated with product management teams in an agile environment to develop a comprehensive set of tests for web-based applications.
- Involved in documentation as to how to maintain and run scripts for future enhancements. Responsible for testing the application against different environments in QA, staging and production.
- Worked with appropriate development and technical support teams to triage, assess and solution.
- Worked closely with different functional team including Development, QA, Sales and Business.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Cucumber, HP ALM, Eclipse, Postman, Appium, Protractor, XML, XPATH, CSS, SQL, Agile and Windows.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Specification, System Requirements Specification and User Interface Specification documents.
- Involved in defining test automation strategy and test scenarios, created automated test cases, test plans and executed tests using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data Contributed in developingAutomationFramework that uses Java, Selenium WebDriver andTestNG.
- Developed and Executed TestNG Test Cases using Eclipse IDE.
- Created unit test cases for business component and worked on API server-side System level test cases using TestNG.
- Involved in preparing a report of allautomationdifficulties and test results for further application using Maven.
- Used BDD framework with Cucumber, Java and created future files with scenario outline files.
- Contributed to the Continuous Integration pipeline running component builds, creating and running Deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and manual functional tests.
- Implemented Mobile Automation Framework using Appium.
- Involved in automating Angular JS applications by using Protractor.
- ImplementedJasmine as a testing framework for Protractor.
- Used Selenium WebDriver API to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment. Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming concept and Java Language.
- Involved in GUI testing, integration testing, navigation testing and regression testing using web and client-server applications.
- Developed and executed Test Plans, Test scenarios, Test Cases, Test Scripts for Manual and Automation Testing.
- Involved in SOA testing for Payments API's using Postman and Java framework for Web Services testing.
- Developed test scripts for web services using Postman and worked with XPATH.
- Used Quality Center for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database.
- Worked in Agile Scrum Development Environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Responsible for keeping up with the test schedule and interacting with software engineers to ensure clear communications on requirements and defect reports.
- Actively participated in Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly assessment meetings and daily bug triage meetings and interacted with developers and business analysts to ensure high quality of the application under test.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, Jenkins, Cucumber, Postman, Appium, Protractor, XPATH, XML, Eclipse, Quality Center, Agile, SQL, Windows.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL.
- Analyzed the user requirements, functional specifications and used Case documents for Functional testing.
- Involved in automating test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Used Selenium WebDriver used to test search results of Meta search engine.
- Used Selenium Grid to test the compatibility of the tests across multiple servers to save time.
- Reviewed Specified Business Documents and prepared Test Cases using Quality Center based on the requirements.
- As part of compatibility testing, executed the workflow manager web application related test cases on different browsers different Operating Systems.
- Verification of Frontend GUI Objects and elements.
- Developed automated script for back-end testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Maintained Test Matrix and Project Matrix using an excel sheet to keep track of the Project's schedule and status.
- Familiarity with UAT for making website more user-friendly and for web-applications.
- Involved in performing extensive back-end testing to make sure data is properly reflected on the web Application.
- Executed the test cases manually andautomationas necessary and worked on XML.
- Performed Manual Testing and regression testing activities for new releases as an end-to-end testing on Different platforms like windows with different web browsers.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries for backend testing
- Extensively tested customer’s payments are sent directly to your commercial bank account using the latest security technology.
- Involved in weekly walkthroughs and inspection meetings, to verify the status of the testing effort and the project as a whole.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Eclipse, XPath, HTML, SOAP, Quality Center, UNIX, Windows.
- Identified the test requirements based on application business requirements and blueprints.
- Performed manual testing and maintain documentation on different types of Testing viz., Positive, Negative, Regression, Integration, System, User-acceptance, Performance and Black Box.
- Involved in analyzing the applications and development of test cases.
- Involved in doing System testing of the entire applications along with team members Applications are tested manually.
- Prepared test data for functional testing as documented in the test plan.
- Executed test cases manually. Compared and analyzed actual with expected results and reported all deviations to the appropriate individual(s) for resolution.
- Involved in compatibility testing with other software programs, hardware, operating systems and network environments.
- Performed ad-hoc, Functional, Regression, Integration and Compatibility Testing of Web-based Application.
- Used HP Quality Center for defect tracking and to report the bugs.
- Developed various reports and metrics to measure and track testing effort and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Analyzed and reviewed the software requirements, functional specifications and design documents.
- Proficient in QA processes, test strategies and experience in creating documents like Test plan, Test procedures.
- Developed test scenarios and test procedures based on the test requirements.
- Participated in Preparing Test Plans.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures to validate data.
- Documented errors and implemented their resolutions.
- Created test scripts, executed test scripts.
- Developed Test Objectives and test Procedures.
Environment: Manual testing, Win Runner, Quality Center, Oracle, Visual Basic, Windows.