- Software Test Automation Engineer with 10 years of professional experience and expertise in both DevOps and Automation Testing activities, serving various domain such as Finance, Banking and Insurance.
- Deep knowledge of different phases of Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience on DevOps essential tools likeChef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Subversion (SVN), GIT, Hudson, Jenkins, Ant, Mavenand migrated VMWAREVMs to AWS and Managed Services like EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, EBS.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using core Java and extensively used classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, and exception handling.
- Experienced inDesign andDevelopment of applications using Java/J2EETechnologies likeServlets,JSPs,Hibernate,SpringDI,StrutsandJPAwith knowledge ofSDLCconcepts.
- Created infrastructure in a coded manner (infrastructure as code) using Puppet, Chef and Ansible for configuration management of virtual environments, and Vagrant for virtual machine and resource control.
- Proven ability in developing and designing Automation Frameworks like Data Driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, Behavior Framework.
- Experienced creating framework from scratch by using Page Object Model, Page Factory and automationtools like Maven, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber, Jenkins.
- Experienced in working withSpringIOC,SpringMVC,SpringJDBCandSpringAOP
- Worked on AWS opswork, AWS Lambda, AWS code deploy, AWS cloudformation and CloudFoundry .
- Experienced in using different web browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox Gecko and expert to find web elements from different locators in Selenium.
- Experienced with Git, GitHub as source Version Control System.
- Experienced using Selenium Grid to execute Selenium Automation Suites on different platform, browser combination in parallel.
- Experienced using Cucumber BDD create Features, Scenarios and Steps, Tags and Hooks.
- Experienced on Front - end Test Automation using Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Maven, TestNG, and JUnit.
- Experienced in Back-end testing by using Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) for SQL.
- Experienced in REST API testing using POSTMAN and RESTAssured using Java library.
- Hands on experience in Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Experience using JUnit and TestNG for executing Test Scripts.
- Experienced using Jenkins server to perform Continuous Integration (CI) trough AWS services.
- Experienced using Jira, ALM as project management bug tracking and management tool.
- Cross functional Agile team member who can perform Manual and Automation Testing with extensive coding skills.
Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, Junit, Jest, ExtentReports, Maven, Selenium Grid, Appium, JMeter, Sauce labs, BrowserStack, Git, GitHub, JDBC, Apache POI, Apache log4j, AWS, Azure, NodeJS, NPM, Oracle Weblogic, Express, Spring MVC, Spring REST,Jenkins, UFT, .NET, Gradle, Docker, Apache, TypeScript, Spring Boot, React, Angular, Robot Framework, Ansible, Cypress, Protractor, Bamboo, Spring Security, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, Terraform, Kubernetes, Tosca, Bitbucket, Jasmin, Web Driver I/O, Mocha, Chai, Redux, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Oracle, Ant, VB, Script, Sauce Labs, ECS, EKS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Splunk, Bamboo Jenkins, Terraform, OpenShift, Istio, Arifactory
Testing Methods: Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Positive Testing, Negative Testing, Mobile Testing, Load Testing, Stress Testing, End to end Testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing
DBMS & Framework: Oracle SQL developer, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, MongoDB, Hybrid Framework, PL/SQL Behavior Driven Framework, Webservices
Web Service: RESTful, POSTMAN, RestAssured, Soap, SoapUI
Bug Tracking & Project: Jira, ALM, Rally Management
Operating Systems: Mac, Windows, Ubuntu, Unix, Linux Centos 06, Redhat, Debian Fedora
Confidential, Reston, VA
Senior Software Engineer
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE usingSpringandHibernate.
- Built application on spring boot (annotation based) running on EmbeddedTomcat.
- Implemented the application modules usingSpring Core layer(IOC), Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Spring Batch, Spring Rest web servicesto develop the application.
- Consuming theSOAPweb services exposed by paymetric (third party vendor) for credit card transactions using JAX-WS.
- Test Driven Development in entire application development cycle.
- Handled Shared Database in Microservice architecture.
- Created required data structure, triggers, sequences inPostgresDatabase.
- UsedJPAEntity Manager,Hibernatefor data persistence.
- Used native queries as required.
- Used npm for the node modules installation and update.
- Used loopback framework with node js.
- BootStrap, CSS3is used for styling the web application.
- Used Npm manager for installing, updating the dependencies for angular 2, socket.io, react etc.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted inAmazon EC2 instances.
- Installed application on AWSEC2instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- PerformS3buckets creation, policies and the IAM role based polices.
- Created monitors, alarms, and notifications for EC2 hosts usingCloud Watch.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud.
- Involved in writing java API forAmazon Lambdato manage some of the AWS services.
- Exported SQL data in toElastic searchto allow much faster and scalable user searches from the database.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using spring boot and Hibernate.
- Used spring boot annotations for entire configuration and free of xml.
- JPA and hibernate is used for data persistence.
- Used Java 8 streams and lambda expressions to increase performance.
- Developed system to upload and validate the invoices.
- UsedSVNfor version control andJenkinsfor continuous integration and deployment.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, Sequences, Views as required for the application.
- UsedApache POIfor generating the excel reports from application.
- Used NPM for installing, update the dependencies for angular 2, socket.io, react js etc.,
- Used system js /webpack / gulp for packaging the angular 2 application.
- Expertly usedbootstrap,CSS3,datatablesfor styling the application GUI.
- Expertly used Angular 2 Directives, Pipes, Event Binding, Data Binding, Interpolation, Injection etc., for building the GUI.
- Used Apache Kafka for messaging services and broadcast. leveraging Apache Kafka for sending huge invoice data to the vendors.
- DevelopedJunittest cases tounit testthe business logic.
- Test Driven Development in entire application development cycle.
- Involved in the SIT, UAT, Cutover and Hyper care activities and solving productions issues and doing Root Cause Analysis&troubleshooting operational issues.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Software Development Engineer in Test
- Involved in analyzing the Requirement documents and involving in writing Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology as a cross functional team member.
- Developed Automation Framework from scratch using Page Object Model (POM) and built reusable functions.
- Maintained and updating using SQL queries to validate data integrity database table in MySQL.
- Attended Requirement Review meeting and provide feedback to the business analysts.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Black-box Testing, White-box Testing for web-based application using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Maven and TestNG.
- Reported software defects/bugs in Jira and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues.
- Used Extent Reports for BDD Framework.
- Participated in various Sprint Planning, Test Planning and Test Strategy meeting to analyze Product Backlog items and Sprint Backlog items.
- Extensively used Selenium WebDriver find web element locators like ID, Name, Tag Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text, XPath and CSS.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and executing daily Smoke Test script in multiple testing environments to check the application stability.
- Used Apache POI to read from Excel sheets to perform Data Driven Testing.
- Created Data Driven Framework in Maven project, instore dependencies and plug-in in POM.xml file and creates Configuration Properties files.
- Used POSTMAN for Manual API Testing and RESTAssured library in Java.
- Analyzed and review User Stories, Features for the applications’ functionalities and provided feedback to the team.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Maven, Jira, Oracle, Postman, Rest-Assured, HTML, Jenkins, Git, SQL, TestNG.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
- Involved in creating various documents including Test Script, Test Strategy, and Test Scenarios.
- Attended different type of Sprint meeting: Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo, Daily Standup meeting for each Sprint Backlog with team lead, QA testers, and developers.
- Involved in preparing Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure that Test Case coverage for all requirements.
- Performed Back-end Testing, database table manipulation of relational database system by writing complex SQL queries in PostgreSQL.
- Analyzed and studied Business Requirements Sprint Backlog and identified documents required for Functional Testing efforts for all Test Cases.
- Participated in Requirement Review meetings and provided input based on the SMART Entrance and Exit Criteria.
- Designed the efficient Manual Test Cases based on analysis of Business Requirement, Functional Specification, Technical Design Documents and Supporting Documents.
- Attending actively several Walk-Through meetings with my team members to do communication and collaboration on our project to update a clear and strong understanding of each User Stories.
- Prepared and wrote Test Cases based on User Stories and Test Strategy.
- Responsible for Manual Testing for each Test Cases.
- Responsible for analyzing the result and providing the result to the team.
- Responsible for daily Smoke Test Case execution manually and provided timely report to the testing team.
- Track and report software defects suing Jira and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues.
- Communicated with development team to resolve and retest defects.
- Involved in weekly meetings to verify the status of testing and to discuss defects.
- Responsible for performing Positive and Negative Testing for some Manual Test Cases in Regression Suites, locating defects and validate if it’s reproducible and then logged defect. Environment: Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, STLC, ALM, Oracle, Jira, SQL server, Manual Testing, Automation Testing.