- Enthusiastic Software Development Engineer in Test, with over 4 years of experience, who is eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and completely friendly personality.
- Confident in testing Web - Based applications using JAVA, OOPS, Selenium Junit and TestNG.
- Have skills in REST API using Postman and REST Assured Library and experienced in the creation and development of Hybrid Framework by using Selenium WebDriver, Page Object Model (POM) design pattern with Maven.
- Motivated to learn, grow and excel in software engineering industry.
- Proactive QA tester dedicated to collaborating with development team to jointly produce high quality final products and services.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for BDD (Behavior-driven development, TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber with Gherkin Language.
- Have strong knowledge in manual, automation and functional testing. Effectively connected relational databases to Testing Framework using Java, JDBC, and SQL queries.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, Rest Assured, JDBC, Appium
Framework: Hybrid Framework using BDD and TDD, Serenity
Languages: Java, SQL
Platform: Windows 8/10/11, Mac OS
IDE: IntelliJ, Postman
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Build Tool: Maven
Repository system: Git/GitHub
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Test Management: Jira
Confidential - Tysons, VA
SDET, QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in various meetings withBusiness analysts and developers.
- Conducted Functional testing, Regression Testing using Selenium with Data-driven framework.
- Implemented testing techniques for REST Assured API with REST Assured library, also very comfortable with using Postman for Manual API Testing.
- Performed APILevel testing for Web services.
- Created automation test scripts using data Driven framework and Page Factory model to test the web applications usingSelenium WebDriverwith JAVA and maven.
- UtilizedMaventoManage dependenciesfor Test execution, plug-ins.
- Involved in developingBDD Frameworkfrom Scratch.
- Involved in the usage of BDD framework toDevelop CucumberStep Definitions, Scenarios and Features using acceptance criteria.
- Utilized Apache POI jar file to read test data from the excel spread sheets.
- Experience inwriting complex XPATHusing following and preceding and using functions like contains and not contains.
- Thorough experience in implementingAutomation Tools Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, Eclipse, Git/GitHub, Jenkins, REST with POSTMAN.
- Used runner classes in cucumber to generate step definition and used tags to run different kinds of test suites like smoke, and regression.
- Shared Daily Status Reports with all the team members, Team Leads, Managers
- Experience AgileProjects, and attended different ceremonies likeSprint Planning meeting, Scrum, Backlog grooming, Sprint Review and Retrospective
Environment: Selenium, Java, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, REST, POSTMAN, Windows, Mac OS, Cucumber, BDD, Agile, SQL, MySQL, WebDriver, TestNG, MAVEN.
Confidential - Tysons, VA
Automation Engineer - SDET
- Analyzing the Business Requirement Document, High level and Low-level design documents.
- Create and review - Test scenarios, Test suite preparation, Test Data creation, Test case execution and Defect logging.
- WroteAutomation scripts using Selenium web driver.
- Working experience in Agile, Scrum environment. Attended Scrum ceremonies, such as Backlog grooming, sprint planning, Daily Stand-up meeting, QA Team meetings, Demo meetings and Retrospective meetings.
- Automation offunctional testing frameworkfor all modules using Selenium Web Driver.
- Preparation of Test scripts using Selenium Web driver (Automation tool) with java for Functional Test cases.
- Designed Hybrid framework in Selenium and captured data dynamically from web controls.
- Performed Regression Testing as part of every build.
- Implemented Selenium using TestNG framework with Java.
Environment: Selenium, Java, Git, GitHub, REST, Windows, Mac OS, Cucumber, BDD, Agile, WebDriver, TestNG, MAVEN.