- Quality Assurance professional with over 6 years of experience in manual and automated Quality Assurance, and working with geographically - diverse and international project teams.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience, involved in requirement analysis, design, Development, testing, and maintenance with working experienced in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall Environments.
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, HP Quality Center/ALM, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, Cucumber, Jenkins to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Proficient in developing and executing high quality Test Cases and Test Scripts from Requirements.
- Proficient in analyzing system & functional specifications, UI wireframes, use cases, business requirements, business rules to prepare test cases/scenarios.
- Good experience in using Java, Junit and TestNG test framework to write functional test.
- Experienced in making DataDriven and keyword and hybrid Framework to maintain Test Suites.
- Proficient in creating business based functional Test Scenarios, Test plans, Test cases, Test Scripts, Test Specifications and Traceability Matrix.
- Experienced in handling broken links and inter application links (page redirects to respective URL's) in development, test and production environments.
- Experienced in using Apache POI to read teh data from external sources like Excel files in order to perform Data Driven Testing from TestNG DataProvider.
- Proficient in using Soap UI for testing Web Services and used various types of assertions such as soap fault, Contains, Soap not fault, X-path etc.
- Working experience with testers, developers and other project team members, testing complex projects and software product enhancements.
- Experience in API automation using Soap UI/PostMan.
- Experience with testing web services using SOAP UI/Postman and XML.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center/ALM, JIRA.
- Experienced coordinating and working with offshore and onsite team (QA, Dev, PM, PO, Scrum master).
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
Automation/Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Quality Center/ALM, Cucumber, SOAP UI, REST ASSURED, POSTMAN
Frameworks: TestNG, Junit
Web Technologies: HTML5, XML, CSS3, DHTML
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Defect Tracking: Jira, ALM
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Android
Confidential, New York, NY
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG and Maven).
- Developed and Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java. Used Eclipse IDE to develop & debug teh code.
- Worked on Data Driven Framework and POM for Automation test scripts.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Added many front-end automation tests and BDD steps usingCucumberspecification framework, TestNG, Appium and Java which decreased 75% of manual testing.
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests.
- Contributed to teh Continuous Integration pipeline running component builds, creating and running Deployment jobs on individual stages on Jenkins, and running automated and manual functional tests.
- Responsible in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Used XPath and DOM to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Design and Implementation of BDD framework usingCucumber.
- Developed test suite, test cases, execute test cases and generate report in Postman.
- Implemented test scripts based on teh test cases and test data in JIRA.
- Performed xml data validation using assertion method in Postman.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML with tool REST ASSURED.
- Closely worked with developers and product owners in an Agile Environment using technical stories to create automated APIs (REST) and built a framework for continuous support for future releases.
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data for database.
- Verified, edited and update test data in new or existing systems before testing.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in teh application.
- Worked in teh form of sprint team with business analysts and developers in Agile methodology.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Appium, Jenkins, Cucumber, POSTMAN, REST ASSURED, Data Driven Framework, JIRA, XPath, WebServices, agile, SQL, GIT, Windows.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Test Automation Engineer
- Involved in understanding and analyzing of business requirements.
- Involved in performing manual, automation as well as web services testing.
- Worked in agile project execution methodology.
- Involved in sprint planning, review meetings.
- Involved in designing teh test plan which covers test objectives, test strategy, test environment details etc.
- Involved in writing manual test cases to teh extent with teh intent of finding valid functional bugs.
- Involved in test case reviews with teh product management team and modified teh test cases based on teh review comments.
- Involved in all teh phases of defect life cycle management.
- Involved in writing automation scripts for regression testing using Selenium WebDriver using java.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop & debug teh code.
- Involved in developing a hybrid automation framework.
- Used TestNG as a unit testing framework for automation scripts execution and reporting.
- Worked with excel worksheets in retrieving teh test data using Apache POI.
- Used Maven to build and run teh Selenium automation scripts.
- REST API testing using Postman to validate requirements.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Performed web services testing of RESTFUL Web Services using SOAP UI Tool.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML with tool called SOAP UI and using this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, create Test cases and run them.
- Validated SOAP responses by using assertions like XPath match, schema compliance, contains, SOAP fault etc.
- Worked with GIT as a code repository.
- Worked with SQL to validate teh data in database.
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI/ Postman by validating request and response for XML, JSON files.
Confidential, Ludington, MI
- Conducted Functional testing, Regression Testing using selenium with Data-driven framework and BDD.
- Created automation test scripts using data driven framework and Page Factory model to test teh web applications using Selenium WebDriver with JAVA and maven.
- Used Jenkins to execute teh test scripts periodically on Selenium WebDriver for different platforms like desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Utilized Maven to manage dependencies for test execution, plug-ins and created profiles of grouped test cases to run sanity and regression testing.
- Integrated Jenkins with version controller (GIT) and scheduled builds to run automatically during a build release by invoking predefined maven commands.
- Involved in teh usage of BDD framework to develop Cucumber Step Definitions, Scenarios and Features using acceptance criteria.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing automation scripts.
- Handled Selenium Synchronization problems using Explicit & Implicit waits during regression testing.
- Experience in writing complex XPATH using following and preceding and using functions like contains and not contains.
- Implemented SOAP UI tool to test SOAP based architecture application to test SOAP services and RESTAPI.
- Shared Daily Status Reports with all teh team members, Team Leads, Managers.
- Used ALM/QC for progress and defect tracking.
- Tested teh application in highly dynamic environment with sprint team using Agile Methodology.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Eclipse, JIRA, Jenkins, Soap UI, Maven, Oracle, Java, SOA, TestNG, XPath, ALM/QC, Windows.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Has a good understanding environment using AGILE methodologies with SCRUM process.
- Reviewed requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Created detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Reviewed teh requirement document and wrote detailed Test Cases by referring requirement. documents, High level design document and User interface specification.
- Reviewed teh Test Cases dat are teh peers, attended teh Test Case review meetings and with BA and fellow testers and updated teh Test Cases as per teh review comments.
- Prepared teh Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) based on teh requirements.
- Developed and executed test cases to verify dat IT systems meet system requirements
- Created test Scenarios and test cases for all teh requirements.
- Involved in Backend, Regression, Integration, Functional, Smoke, End to End Testing.
- Tested database contents Using SQL Queries.
- Developed test cases for change request and existing defect fix.
- Tracked all teh test cases in ALM and mapped then to requirements to create RTM.
- Checked Database to determine successful transaction of test data from teh application by establishing connectivity using SQL commands.
- Conducted daily defect calls with development and UAT teams.
- Used HP ALM for Test Planning, Test execution and Defect Tracking.
Environment: Windows, Linux, SDLC-Agile/Scrum, SQL, ALM.