- More than 14 years of hands - on embedded product development experience in Consumer Electronics, Multimedia and Telecommunication domain using C, C++ in multithreaded environment.
- Very good experience wif OOPS concepts, C, C++ for design and development of multimedia solutions using GStreamer, FL3.5, FFMPEG, FAAD, worked on ALSA drivers’ layer and has been instrumental in development of a HAL layer for a transcoding application.
- Hands on experience in audio algorithms like MP3, AAC and HEAAC and speech algorithm G.729
- Knowledge on Android Auto, Bluetooth, infotainment, embedded RTOS.
- RTOS noledge on DSP-BIOS, Montavista Linux, WinCE
- Extensive working experience & noledge on Linux toolchain GNU, G++, GDB, DVSDK, OMAP, NDK, OpenGL, Codesourcery toolchain, Qt, Webkit Bootloader, Uboot, MLO, boardbring up Makefile, linker command files.
- Assembly development for ARM, Microchip and Confidential processors.
- Extensive experience wif various DSP’s like TI55x, TIC64x+, Da Vinci, OMAP 1710/3530/4460 , DM270 and TI28x, STM5x series, OS20.
- Expertise in developing and optimizing video compression standards like MPEG4, H.264, H.263, VC1, HEVC, Sorenson and VP7.
- Good noledge of Qualcomm MDM 9X modem chipsets,
- Working noledge of device driver development for SPI, McASP, USB and I2C for TMS320C55x processor.
- Working noledge of HW testing and debugging tools JTAG debugging tools for Spectrum Digital, Isystem ICEmulator, LauterBach-JTAG.
- Excellent debugging experience using VS2010, CCS, CCES, GDB, Valgrind memory leak analysis. Good experience in debugging IPC, multi-threading, RTOS platforms
- Good noledge of REST API, SOAP, request and response-based testing methodologies.
- Hands-on experience on MATLAB, Simulink, Matlab Codegen tools for SHARC, GUL processors.
- Hands on experience designing and developing end to end Embedded Platform Test Automation suit using C, C++. Interfacing wif assembly code for enhanced MIPS and memory performance.
- Experience wif python extensions PyQT, Scons.
Core Competency: ANSI C, C++, Java, Assembly coding for TMS55x, TMS64x, ARM A8/A9 cores, Redhat Linux, UNIX, Windows, DSP-Multimedia Video, Audio and speech H265, H264, MPEG4, AAC, MP3, G729, AMR, Socket programming
Operating Systems/Platforms: Redhat Linux, UNIX, Windows, Montavista Linux, DSP-BIOS, WinCE, and QNX
Programming / Scripting Language: ANSI C, C++, Java
Debugging tools/IDE: Code Composer Studio, ClearCase, GDB, VS2010, QxDM, HexEdit, SVN, GIT, UML, Lucidchart, Jule
System Design/modeling: Object Oriented Design (OOD), design patterns like Singleton, Factory, observer, Socket Programming, Multithreaded programming, REST, SOAP
Microprocessor / Microcontroller: Assembly coding for TMS55x, TMS64x, ARM A8/A9 cores
Hardware Peripherals & Protocols: Spectrum Digital - JTAG XDS510pp, Lauterbach - LA-7842, ST20, OMAP353X, DM270, I2C, SPI, McASP, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, UART, DMA
S/W Engineering Methodologies / Tools: VISIO, MATLAB, SIMULINK, PSpice, HP-ALM, Atlassian JIRA, Agile and SCRUM, Selenium, TestNG, ANT, SOAP, SOA, WDDF, XSLT, XML, PL/SQL, Oracle
- Onshore, offshore coordination, requirement discussion and mapping, interacting wif client on day-to-day basis. Understanding OS issues and providing support.
- Online Support to field technician team.
- Hardware setup, connecting multiple circuit boards as per provided schematics.
- Trouble shooting hardware issues.
- Sanity, regression and UAT testing of blenders after each major version release.
- Ubuntu OS bootloader development and debugging
- OTA/FOTA campaign management. Auto and Manual blender upgrades to latest OS and FW versions. Managing OS migration from legacy system to EInfochips systems.
- New feature development, bug fixing of blender control using C/Ubuntu/Yocto Poky build.
- Auto and manual build over Jenkins build system. Promoting successfully built OS on production and UAT gateways.
- Overall project management, requirement discussion and mapping, onshore-offshore coordination
- End to end audio experience solution development including developing Bose proprietary blocklib from BDSP reference model, Talaria complaint code generation
- Audio post processing algorithm modelling on Simulink as per Confidential requirements
- Matlab scripting and C++ code generation of developed models
- Model design of IIR/FIR filters, Soft clipper, Compressor, automatic volume gains, ASD router, upmixer, input and output signal routing algorithms
- Implementation of code on ADSP SHARC, Griffin and Griffin Ultralite processors
- Tuning artifacts generation for BCP, ATLAS Bose proprietary tuning tools
- Integration of audio announcement and entertainment modules
- MIPS, memory profiling, code optimization using CRLs & hardware accelerators providing library interface for BDP interfacing
- Unit and system test scripting and testing output time and frequency response
- Audio output tuning
- Python build scripting using SCONS library
- Research on possible threats to vehicle units.
- Proposing possible test solutions
- Interacting wif tier 2 and tier 3 developments.
- Architecture analysis of DCM unit. Investigating for possible security threats to serial port, JTAG and Debug ports of Telematics unit.
- Reverse engineering using IDA-PRO of boot up code, serial port modules.
- Threat analysis of BLE unit, performed penetration testing.
- Security testing of DCM cellular features used R&S CMW500 call box to perform threat attacks using SMS, LTE and VoLTE protocols.
- Network traffic analysis using Wireshark
- Connected car app data reporting requirement and testcase generation.
- Headunit activity log communication wif server using REST and gRPC formats.
- Porting Flashlite FL3.1.5 on ARM processor.
- Worked on ALSA driver topologies using JACK and v4l2 driver wif Gstreamer.
- Recording and playback of audio using alsasrc and alsasink into different formats like mp3, wave, etc.
- Development of the code using ANSI C, Linux Internal, Device Drivers and ARM tools.
- C++ multithreaded wrapper development which is XDAIS complaint interfacing of mp3 audio codec wif FL3.1.5 and H264 BP codecs. Porting of YOCTO - angstrom build codestack on beagle board.
- Development using C++ and design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Observer.
- Flashlite porting on STM5x for Confidential application.
- Board bring bootloader, bootstrapping using Uboot.bin and Mlo
- Automation of logical Provisioning web application using Selenium, Data driven architecture, Eclipse IDE, TestNG, POM
- Testing of L2 and L3 layers provisioning for DS1, DS3, MLPPP, MLFR, OC3, OC48 speeds
- SOAP XML to JSON REST conversion. JSON security implementation
- Advanced mediation and rating AM&R for Cisco-BTS, SONUS, ALU switches using Openet-Fusionworks, Amdocs Ensemble, Amdocs Telegence.
- Developed unix scripts to execute usage processing.
- CDR/UDR usage creation and testing.
- Worked on float to fixed point conversion of Soundlevel meter (SLM) code.
- Ported SLM and VLM code on TMS320C55X, firmware development.
- Developed ZoomFFT prototyping on Simulink/Matlab
- Converted float to fixed point HEAAC, SBR
- Ported VC1, H264 on TMS64x
- Performed C code to Assembly code optimization. Use OMAP hardware accelerators
- Completed porting and optimization of G.729 speech code
- Worked on ADPCM and LPC modules
- Verified RTL code for TMSG64x SOC
- Verified MCASP application, video buffer and TSIP peripherals, SPI buffer RTL timing on Cadence - Palladium2/Zebu